Page 181 of 197 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4501
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my TM Grass Knot to Dae for his 2 Candies

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading those [x02] Rare Candies for that TM Grass Knot.

    *trade closed*

    Teaching the newly acquired TM Grass Knot to my Lv.37 [F] Bulbasaur, Wasabi.

  2. #4502
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,192

    Default

    *Record Marker* October 29, 2008.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, ensure all trades are completed once they're posted, to keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

  3. #4503
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,303

    Default

    Trading my lv. 1 female Totodile to Sneasel12 for his lv. 5 male Croagunk.

    *The Totodile only knows Scratch and Leer, no beauty points, no nothing*

  4. #4504
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Last Stop
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Trading my lv. 1 female Totodile to Sneasel12 for his lv. 5 male Croagunk.

    *The Totodile only knows Scratch and Leer, no beauty points, no nothing*
    Trading level 5 male Croagunk to Missingno. Master for his level 1 female Totodile.

    Croagunk
    Nickname:
    Contagiun
    Gender: Male
    Level: 5
    Beauty Points: 0
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Nature: Impish
    Obtained: Trade with TerminatorTotodile (lv.5)
    Holding:
    N/A
    Location: Active Team
    Evolutionary Track: Croagunk -(level 37)> Toxicroak
    Ball: Pokeball
    Moves: Astonish (--), Mud-slap (lv.3), Bullet Punch (EM), Dynamicpunch (EM), Vacuum Wave (EM)

    *trade confirmed*

  5. #4505
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel12 View Post
    Trading level 5 male Croagunk to Missingno. Master for his level 1 female Totodile.

    Croagunk
    Nickname:
    Contagiun
    Gender: Male
    Level: 5
    Beauty Points: 0
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Nature: Impish
    Obtained: Trade with TerminatorTotodile (lv.5)
    Holding:
    N/A
    Location: Active Team
    Evolutionary Track: Croagunk -(level 37)> Toxicroak
    Ball: Pokeball
    Moves: Astonish (--), Mud-slap (lv.3), Bullet Punch (EM), Dynamicpunch (EM), Vacuum Wave (EM)

    *trade confirmed*
    Taking the Croagunk. Trade closed, and thank you!

  6. #4506
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Trading Lv. 1 female Carvanha to Psychopath for one Rare Candy.

  7. #4507
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Trading x1 candy for Rakurai's Carvanha.

    *Trade CONFIRMED*


  8. #4508
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Trading x1 candy for Rakurai's Carvanha.

    *Trade CONFIRMED*
    Traded Lv.1 female Carvanha to Psychopath for one Rare Candy. Thanks.

    *Trade closed*

  9. #4509
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Trading my x1 Drain Punch TM to -Hayward- for his +20 LiteBlue PokeBlock, have fun

  10. #4510
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x1 Drain Punch TM to -Hayward- for his +20 LiteBlue PokeBlock, have fun
    Trading 1 Liteblue (Smart) +20 Pokeblock to atlantis_kid99 for her Drain Punch TM.

    Many thanks. =D


    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

  11. #4511
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading 1 Liteblue (Smart) +20 Pokeblock to atlantis_kid99 for her Drain Punch TM.

    Many thanks. =D


    *TRADE CONFIRMED*
    Traded my x1 Drain Punch TM to -Hayward- for his +20 LiteBlue PokeBlock. Thanks as well.

    *Trade Closed*

  12. #4512
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Trading my x2 Rare Candies in exchange for Arc's lovely x1 Leaf Stone.

    Thanks ^.^
    Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 15th February 2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: *stabs sig*

  13. #4513
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x2 Rare Candies in exchange for Arc's lovely x1 Leaf Stone.

    Thanks ^.^
    Trading my Leaf Stone to atlantis' 2 Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  14. #4514
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my Leaf Stone to atlantis' 2 Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my x2 Rare Candies for Arc's x1 Leaf Stone.

    *Trade Closed*

  15. #4515
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Trading 1 Cranberry Pokeblock and 1 Passion Pokeblock to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy.

  16. #4516
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading 1 Cranberry Pokeblock and 1 Passion Pokeblock to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy.
    Trading one candy to Hayward for a Passion Pokéblock and a Cranberry Pokéblock

    Thanks a bundle!

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

  17. #4517
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    Trading one candy to Hayward for a Passion Pokéblock and a Cranberry Pokéblock

    Thanks a bundle!

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*
    Traded my Cranberry Pokeblock and Passion Pokeblock to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy. Many thanks, mate.

    *TRADE CLOSED*

  18. #4518
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Trading my x1 Rare Candy in exchange for lilbluecorsola's x1 Fire Ball.

    Thanks LBC ^.^

  19. #4519
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x1 Rare Candy in exchange for lilbluecorsola's x1 Fire Ball.

    Thanks LBC ^.^
    Trading 1x Fire Ball to atlantis_kid99 for 1x Rare Candy.

    You're Welcome. ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*

  20. #4520
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Trading 1x Fire Ball to atlantis_kid99 for 1x Rare Candy.

    You're Welcome. ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my x1 Rare Candy for lilbluecorsola's x1 Fire Ball, thanks again <3

    *Trade Closed*

    And while I'm at it, using this chance to transfer Ember, my Ponyta (F), into this forementioned Fire Ball. I'm sure she'll enjoy it there =p

  21. #4521
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,192

    Default

    *Record Marker* March 3, 2009.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.


    Also, there are three REALLY old trades back there that need to be either completed or cancelled. If you're involved in one of those, forgot all about it, and wish to either confirm or cancel, can you please take care of it so this thread can finally be cleaned out properly, thanks.

  22. #4522
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Trading my awesomely awesome Lv. 2 Bagon (F) to psychopath in exchange for his x4 Rare Candies + x1 Earthquake TM.

    Thanks <3

  23. #4523
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my awesomely awesome Lv. 2 Bagon (F) to psychopath in exchange for his x4 Rare Candies + x1 Earthquake TM.

    Thanks <3
    Trading my 4 candies and Earthquake TM and my soul for her awesomely awesome Bagon.

    Thanks!
    *Trade comfirmed AND I LIKE PANCAKES*

  24. #4524
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Trading my 4 candies and Earthquake TM and my soul for her awesomely awesome Bagon.

    Thanks!
    *Trade comfirmed AND I LIKE PANCAKES*
    Traded my Lv. 2 Bagon (F) in exchange for psychopath's x4 Rare Candies & x1 Earthquake TM. and his soul Thanks again =D

    *Trade Closed*

  25. #4525
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Trading one candy to Food Guy for his Scyther w/metal coat and back :}

Page 181 of 197 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •