Page 73 of 197 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    Trading my Miracle Seed to Muyotwo for three of his Rare Candies.
    Three Rare candies from me, Lonely Wanderers Miracle Seed for me.

    Trade Confirmed.

  2. #1802
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muyotwo
    Three Rare candies from me, Lonely Wanderers Miracle Seed for me.

    Trade Confirmed.
    Giving the lovely Miracle Seed to Muyo and taking the three Candies. ^^

    *Trade Closed*

  3. #1803
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading le haunted ball of Ghosts to Ichimaru for his 2 Candies of Rareness.

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading le haunted ball of Ghosts to Ichimaru for his 2 Candies of Rareness.
    Trading (2) Rare Candies to Skrutsi for (1) Ghost Ball...
    *trade confirmed*

    Darn me for betting... T.T

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimaru
    Trading (2) Rare Candies to Skrutsi for (1) Ghost Ball...
    *trade confirmed*

    Darn me for betting... T.T
    *patpat* It'll all be over soon

    ****ade closed]

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Trading 1 candy and blackglasses to Trick for his Aipom.

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    Trading 1 candy and blackglasses to Trick for his Aipom.
    Handing over the ebil Monkey and taking the candy and the Glasses,

    *Confirmed*

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater

    Handing over the ebil Monkey and taking the candy and the Glasses,

    *Confirmed*
    Taking the ebil Monkey and giving Trick the candy and glasses,
    *Trade closed*

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Trading (4) candies to Skrutsi for (1) Metal Coat.

  10. #1810
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimaru
    Trading (4) candies to Skrutsi for (1) Metal Coat.
    Zomg thankee.

    Trading Metal Coat to Ichimaru for four (4) Rare Candies.

    [confirmed]

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Zomg thankee.

    Trading Metal Coat to Ichimaru for four (4) Rare Candies.

    [confirmed]
    Trading (4) candies to Skrutsi for (1) Metal Coat.
    *trade closed*

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Trading one Rare Candy and one Heart Scale to Serial Arsonist for Sharp Beak.

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading one Rare Candy and one Heart Scale to Serial Arsonist for Sharp Beak.
    Trading a Sharp Beak to Alilatias for her 1 Rare Candy and Heart Scale.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading a Sharp Beak to Alilatias for her 1 Rare Candy and Heart Scale.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading one Rare Candy and one Heart Scale to Serial Arsonist for Sharp Beak.

    *Trade Closed*

  15. #1815
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Trading one Red Shard to Aliliatias for one Rare Candy and a Ghost Ball.

  16. #1816
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Trading Rare Candy and a Ghost Ball to P/Arts for one Red Shard.

    *trade confirmed*

  17. #1817
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading Rare Candy and a Ghost Ball to P/Arts for one Red Shard.

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading one Red Shard to Aliliatias for one Rare Candy and a Ghost Ball.

    *Trade Closed*

  18. #1818
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading one Mystic Water to Lilbluecorsola for her much appreciated four Rare Candies.

  19. #1819
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading one Mystic Water to Lilbluecorsola for her much appreciated four Rare Candies.
    Trading 4x Rare Candies to Skru-Chan for 1x Mystic Water.

    *watches her Candies slip away*

    *Trade Confirmed*

  20. #1820
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola
    Trading 4x Rare Candies to Skru-Chan for 1x Mystic Water.

    *watches her Candies slip away*

    *Trade Confirmed*
    *watches as her candies fly into his tin* huzzah More candies for the "Feed Skru's Pogies and make 'em PC worthy" fund.

    ...yes, it changes names everytime I post >_>

    [Closed]

  21. #1821
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    *shakes tin at Lilbluecorsola again* One more time. Thankee very, very much.

    Trading 1 TM Reflect to Lilbluecorsola for 1x Rare Candy.

  22. #1822
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    *shakes tin at Lilbluecorsola again* One more time. Thankee very, very much.

    Trading 1 TM Reflect to Lilbluecorsola for 1x Rare Candy.
    Trading 1x Rare Candy to Skru-Chan for 1x TM Reflect.

    *drops another Candy in the tin* ;.;

    *Trade Confirmed* (That I did mean)
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 24th December 2005 at 1:32 AM.

  23. #1823
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola
    Trading 1x Rare Candy to Skru-Chan for 1x TM Reflect.

    *drops another Candy in the tin* ;.;

    *Trade Closed*
    You mean confirmed hon *patpat* loss of candies got you down? You sittin' in a bean-bag eating cheetos? You feel the urge to give me 38 candies? damn, didn't think so >_>

    [closed]

  24. #1824
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Trading my Lv. 5 female Numel to Shadow Umbreon for 1 rare candy.

  25. #1825
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Trading one Rare Candy to quilava plush for a Lv. 5 female Numel.

    *Trade Confirmed*

Page 73 of 197 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •