Page 111 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2751
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Trading one (1) Pinap Berry, obtained here on Sunday, April 22, 2006 to Crystal_Espeon for one (1) Razz Berry. *trade started*

  2. #2752

    Default

    Trading one candy to Ichimaru for his/her Lv. 5 (-) Voltorb.

  3. #2753
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    Trading one Ultra Ball for Lonely Wander's Razz Berry

  4. #2754
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading one candy to Ichimaru for his/her Lv. 5 (-) Voltorb.
    Trading my (I'm a he btw) Lv. 5 [-] Voltorb for MG's Candy. Thanks.
    *confirmed*

  5. #2755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimaru
    Trading my (I'm a he btw) Lv. 5 [-] Voltorb for MG's Candy. Thanks.
    *confirmed*
    Trading 1 candy for Lv. 5 (-) Voltorb.

    *trade closed*

  6. #2756
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Trading my Razz Berry to Jonathan Jennifer for his Rare Candy x1

  7. #2757
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octillery
    Trading my Razz Berry to Jonathan Jennifer for his Rare Candy x1
    Um, the Jonathan is correct, but the Jen is just... Jen. >_> It's not a female name either... >_>

    Trading Rare Candy for Razz Berry. Got the link though? I'll need that. *trade confirmed, kinda*

  8. #2758
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Um, the Jonathan is correct, but the Jen is just... Jen. >_> It's not a female name either... >_>

    Trading Rare Candy for Razz Berry. Got the link though? I'll need that. *trade confirmed, kinda*

    Whatever Jonneh.

    Trading my Razz Berry to Jon Jen for his Rare Candy x1.

    *Trade Closed*

  9. #2759
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Trading TM Shockwave and Thunder Ball to Wayne (right?) for Pinap, Wepear and Tamato Berries. *trade started*

  10. #2760
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Trading TM Shockwave and Thunder Ball to Wayne (right?) for Pinap, Wepear and Tamato Berries. *trade started*
    Trading my Tamato Berry, Wepear Berry and Pinap Berry to Jon Jen for his TM Shockwave and Thunder Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  11. #2761
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    Trading my Tamato Berry, Wepear Berry and Pinap Berry to Jon Jen for his TM Shockwave and Thunder Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Giving TM Shockwave and Thunder Ball and accepting the three berries. *trade closed*
    Last edited by Jon Jen; 8th May 2006 at 3:51 AM.

  12. #2762
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Trading one candy and Blue Scarf for Shinjara's Female Girafarig who knows Take Down


  13. #2763
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thed3
    Trading one candy and Blue Scarf for Shinjara's Female Girafarig who knows Take Down

    Trading Level 5 (F) Girafarig with EM Take Down to thed3 for his 1 Rare Candy and Blue Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  14. #2764
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Trading Level 5 (F) Girafarig with EM Take Down to thed3 for his 1 Rare Candy and Blue Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 1 rare candy and Blue Scarf to Shinjara for her Level 5 (F) Girafarig with EM Take Down!

    *Trade Closed* Yayness another poke off the DT list! Thanks again Shin *hoogles new Girafarig*

  15. #2765
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Trading one (1) Pinap Berry, obtained here on Sunday, April 22, 2006 to Crystal_Espeon for one (1) Razz Berry. *trade started*
    Trading one (1) Razz Berry in exchange for the Pinap Berry of Jon Jen's. (Link of berry obtaination)

    *Trade comfirmed*
    Last edited by Crystal_Espeon; 10th May 2006 at 2:33 AM.

  16. #2766
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi
    Trading one Ultra Ball for Lonely Wander's Razz Berry
    You forgot the second set of "er" after Wander. XP

    Anyway, trading my Razz Berry for Jerichi's Ultra Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  17. #2767
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    You forgot the second set of "er" after Wander. XP

    Anyway, trading my Razz Berry for Jerichi's Ultra Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Heh, sorry.

    Yep. Berry for Ball.

    *Trade Closed.*

  18. #2768
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Trading my Level 32 Female Seadra with Attached Dragon Scale for Furriza's Level 24 Houndoom, This trade is for Trade Evolution Purposes only.

  19. #2769
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit_of_Auron
    Trading my Level 32 Female Seadra with Attached Dragon Scale for Furriza's Level 24 Houndoom, This trade is for Trade Evolution Purposes only.
    Trading my lv.24 Houndoom for Kassie's lv.32 Seadra with a Dragon Scale.

    Omfg, what's this? *she's all glowey like now* O-O wtf is wrong with her?!? *takes her to the hospital*
    ~~2 Hours Later~~
    Doctor: *comes into the waiting room* Mr. Zaa, I've got some good news and some bad news... What would you like to hear first?
    Me (aka Mr. Zaa): Good news, sir *teary-eyed*
    Doctor: Well, she will be alright. The opporation was a success.
    Me: *sighs in relief* Good... and the bad news?
    Doctor: I'm afraid she's weak to Dragon type pokemon now...
    Me: Omfg whut?!?
    Doctor: She's a bit different now... she's evolved....
    Me: Shite, how am I gonna tell Kassie?
    ~~2 Hours Later/whenever~~
    trading this seadra *cough Queendra in a seadra suit* to Kassie, hoping she doesn't notice I evolved her pokemon, in exchange for my prescious lv.24 Houndoom, Flare :3

    *trade confirmed*

  20. #2770
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Trading my lv.24 Houndoom for Kassie's lv.32 Seadra with a Dragon Scale.

    Omfg, what's this? *she's all glowey like now* O-O wtf is wrong with her?!? *takes her to the hospital*
    ~~2 Hours Later~~
    Doctor: *comes into the waiting room* Mr. Zaa, I've got some good news and some bad news... What would you like to hear first?
    Me (aka Mr. Zaa): Good news, sir *teary-eyed*
    Doctor: Well, she will be alright. The opporation was a success.
    Me: *sighs in relief* Good... and the bad news?
    Doctor: I'm afraid she's weak to Dragon type pokemon now...
    Me: Omfg whut?!?
    Doctor: She's a bit different now... she's evolved....
    Me: Shite, how am I gonna tell Kassie?
    ~~2 Hours Later/whenever~~
    trading this seadra *cough Queendra in a seadra suit* to Kassie, hoping she doesn't notice I evolved her pokemon, in exchange for my prescious lv.24 Houndoom, Flare :3

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading back Gary his Level 24 Houndoom, for my wonderfully evolved Kingdra(Queendra) Trade Closed. Thanks Gary, I really appreciate it.

  21. #2771
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Trading my Level 5 (F) Clamperl w/ DeepSeaTooth to Gary for his Level 24 (F) Houndoom.

  22. #2772
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Trading my Level 5 (F) Clamperl w/ DeepSeaTooth to Gary for his Level 24 (F) Houndoom.
    Trading my lv.24 female Houndoom for Becki's lv.5 female Clamperl with a DeepSeaTooth attached.

    *enter me trying to teach her how to evolve montage here* *enter repeated blooper scenes of her clamping my head here*

    Omgz, she's glowing! *Clamperl begins to glow*

    *Congratulations, your Clamperl has evolved into a Huntail!*

    Taking her off my head and trading this lv.5 female Huntail to Becki for my lv.24 Houndoom back. :P

    *trade confirmed*

  23. #2773
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    Trading my lv.24 female Houndoom for Becki's lv.5 female Clamperl with a DeepSeaTooth attached.

    *enter me trying to teach her how to evolve montage here* *enter repeated blooper scenes of her clamping my head here*

    Omgz, she's glowing! *Clamperl begins to glow*

    *Congratulations, your Clamperl has evolved into a Huntail!*

    Taking her off my head and trading this lv.5 female Huntail to Becki for my lv.24 Houndoom back. :P

    *trade confirmed*
    w00t! *saves that picture*

    *cuddles Flare* Sending Gary's Level 24 Femme Houndoom back to him for my Level 5 (F) Huntail
    *Trade Closed*

  24. #2774
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading Oscar my 4 Rare Candies, and my Christmas and Love Balls for his level 5 Shiny Shroomish.

  25. #2775
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading my Chesto Berry and Pecha Berry for Ushi's TM Tri Attack. :3 Thankies

Page 111 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •