Page 120 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2976
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Trading 1 candy to Sasuke for his Shoal Salt/Shell.
    Trading my Shoal Salt and Shoal Shell to SM for x1 Candy

    ****ade Confirmed]


    Thx to you

  2. #2977
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by . Sasuke .
    Trading my Shoal Salt and Shoal Shell to SM for x1 Candy

    ****ade Confirmed]


    Thx to you
    Trading candy for Shoal Salt and Shell.

    Trade Closed.

  3. #2978
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Trading my White Chocolate Berry and my Chocolate Berry (They need links? Damn it. You guys should trust us. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=114662) as well as three candies. To Haku for his lv. 5 female wynaut.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 18th June 2006 at 8:09 PM.

  4. #2979
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Trading my White Chocolate Berry and my Chocolate Berry (They need links? Damn it. You guys should trust us. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=114662) as well as three candies. To Haku for his lv. 5 female wynaut.
    Giving off my Lv 5 Femalw Wynaut for AF's Three candies and the White Chocolate and Chocolate berries.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  5. #2980
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    Giving off my Lv 5 Femalw Wynaut for AF's Three candies and the White Chocolate and Chocolate berries.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Yep, completely normal trade, just chocolate berry, white chocolate berry and three candies for Haku's Lv. 5 Female wynaut. Yep, I didn't make an extremely stupid and humiliating mistake.

    Trade closed.

  6. #2981
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Trading 1x TM REFLECT to Skrusti for 1x TM DOUBLE TEAM.

  7. #2982
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola
    Trading 1x TM REFLECT to Skrusti for 1x TM DOUBLE TEAM.
    Trading my TM DOUBLE TEAM to my sista for her TM REFLECT :3

    Immediatly teaching REFLECT to my Raichu :3 *He is now more powerful in the Force, able to stop bullets...er...blaster bolts...:O*

    {Confirmeded}

  8. #2983
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Trading my candy for Keith's Cheri, Hondew, and Kelpsy berry.
    Last edited by Spectre; 19th June 2006 at 6:07 AM.

  9. #2984
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre
    Trading my candy for Keith's Cheri, Hondew, and Kelpsy berry.
    Trading the berries for the candy. If you need links, they're in my regi post, Ichi.

    *trade confirmed by uh... Ampharos!!!*

  10. #2985
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee
    Trading the berries for the candy. If you need links, they're in my regi post, Ichi.

    *trade confirmed by uh... Ampharos!!!*
    Trading candy for the berry loot!
    *Closed*

  11. #2986
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Blue Scarf, TM Sunny Day, and a Yellow Flute.

    *opens envelope* What are three things you're trading to Furizaa for 4x Rare Candies?

  12. #2987
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Blue Scarf, TM Sunny Day, and a Yellow Flute.

    *opens envelope* What are three things you're trading to Furizaa for 4x Rare Candies?
    >_> Dam j00.

    Trading 4 candies to Jeff for TM Sunneh Day, Bleu Scarfo, and Yeller Floot. Thanks. :3

    *trade confirmoed*

    Equipping the Scarf to my Queendra and teaching Sunny Day to my Houndoom :3





    *insert trade closing here*
    Err maybe just in Jeff's next post then. >_>; *shrugs at failed attempt at joke* I'm sleepy leave me alone >_>;

  13. #2988
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    >_> Dam j00.

    Trading 4 candies to Jeff for TM Sunneh Day, Bleu Scarfo, and Yeller Floot. Thanks. :3

    *trade confirmoed*

    Equipping the Scarf to my Queendra and teaching Sunny Day to my Houndoom :3





    *insert trade closing here*
    Err maybe just in Jeff's next post then. >_>; *shrugs at failed attempt at joke* I'm sleepy leave me alone >_>;

    :3 Traded Blue Scarf, Sunny Day TM, and Yellow Flute for 4x Rare Candies. Ta Gary, enjoy.

    NOTE: I do not remember where the Yellow Flute came from, sorry. I just know I've had it for quite some time :/

    {closed}

  14. #2989
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Trading my Lv. 25 Spinarak Male to Rikku for 2 Candies and 1 Thunder Stone.

  15. #2990
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaBreZe
    Trading my Lv. 25 Spinarak Male to Rikku for 2 Candies and 1 Thunder Stone.
    Trading 2 Candies and a Thunder Stone to KaBreZe for his Level 25 (M) Spinarak.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Thanks ~ I'll look after him.

  16. #2991
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku.
    Trading 2 Candies and a Thunder Stone to KaBreZe for his Level 25 (M) Spinarak.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Thanks ~ I'll look after him.
    Trading my Lv. 25 Spinarak Male to Rikku for 2 Candies and 1 Thunder Stone.
    *Trade Closed*
    I'm glad he got a good home, and the forum started to break on me. ;.;

  17. #2992
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Trading x1 Thunder Stone to AF for his x2 Rare Candies.

  18. #2993
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaBreZe
    Trading x1 Thunder Stone to AF for his x2 Rare Candies.
    Trading my two rare candies for SW's Thunder Stone.

    Trade Confirmed.

  19. #2994
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Trading my two rare candies for SW's Thunder Stone.

    Trade Confirmed.
    Trading x1 Thunder Stone to AF for his x2 Rare Candies.
    *Trade Closed*

  20. #2995
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,534

    Default

    Trading two Rare Candies to Politically Incorrect for his Poison Barb

    *Thanx honey, Dru will have fun with this ^-^*

  21. #2996
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel
    Trading two Rare Candies to Politically Incorrect for his Poison Barb

    *Thanx honey, Dru will have fun with this ^-^*
    Trading a Poison Barb to Stacey for a pair of candies.

    Traid Confirmt.

    Yep, and Quilava will get to uber Lv.100 faster as well. :P

  22. #2997
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Trading a Poison Barb to Stacey for a pair of candies.

    Traid Confirmt.

    Yep, and Quilava will get to uber Lv.100 faster as well. :P
    Then we both benfit ^-^

    Trading my candies for PI's Poison Barb

    *Trade Closed*

    *Attaches Poison barb to Zubat* Awesome =3

  23. #2998
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Trading Ali my Female Swablu and 1 *yoinks from Golduck* Blue Scarf for 1 Rare Candy, Mystic Water, TM Substitute, and TM Softboiled.

  24. #2999
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre
    Trading Ali my Female Swablu and 1 *yoinks from Golduck* Blue Scarf for 1 Rare Candy, Mystic Water, TM Substitute, and TM Softboiled.
    Trading 1 Rare Candy, Mystic Water, TM Substitute, and TM Softboiled to Ichi- *punched* Spectre for his Blue Scarf and Female Swablu.

    Thanks!

  25. #3000
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading 1 Rare Candy, Mystic Water, TM Substitute, and TM Softboiled to Ichi- *punched* Spectre for his Blue Scarf and Female Swablu.

    Thanks!
    Traded my Swablu and Blue Scarf for Ali's items.
    *closeded*

    Thanks!

    Attaching the Mystic Water to Golduck.

Page 120 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •