Page 121 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3001
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Trading my TM DOUBLE TEAM to my sista for her TM REFLECT :3

    Immediatly teaching REFLECT to my Raichu :3 *He is now more powerful in the Force, able to stop bullets...er...blaster bolts...:O*

    {Confirmeded}
    Trading 1x TM REFLECT to Big Brotha for 1x TM DOUBLE TEAM.

    *Trade Confirmed & Closed*

  2. #3002
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Trading Love Ball, Lure Ball, and Wereball over to Joe for his Level 5 Female Trapinch.

  3. #3003
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading Love Ball, Lure Ball, and Wereball over to Joe for his Level 5 Female Trapinch.
    Ooh, it's Female? xD

    Trading Lv. 5 F Trapinch to Ali for her balls.

    You're a dirty minded bugger! *points at CC viewers* You know who y'all are! xD

    *cough* Trade Confirmed. =P

  4. #3004
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Ooh, it's Female? xD

    Trading Lv. 5 F Trapinch to Ali for her balls.

    You're a dirty minded bugger! *points at CC viewers* You know who y'all are! xD

    *cough* Trade Confirmed. =P
    Traded all the balls (this sounds SO wrong...) mentioned above to Joe and has now recieved the Female Trapinch in exchange.

    *trade closed*

  5. #3005
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Trading my Level 5, male to Joe for 2 Rare Candies

    You look after 'im ya hear ^-^

  6. #3006
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel
    Trading my Level 5, male to Joe for 2 Rare Candies

    You look after 'im ya hear ^-^
    I will. ^^ Thanks Stace! =D

    Trading 2 of my finest sweeties to Stacey for her Lv. 5 male Duskull.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  7. #3007
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    I will. ^^ Thanks Stace! =D

    Trading 2 of my finest sweeties to Stacey for her Lv. 5 male Duskull.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading teh cute err I mean evil little Duskull (M) Lv. 5 to Joe for his 2 candies

    *Trade Closed*

  8. #3008
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Oh boy...long list.



    TRADE 1: Tradeing 1 TM Blizzard to KaBrEeZe for his 3 candies and a Moonstone
    TRADE 2: Trading 1 TM extremespeed to KaBrEeZe for his 3 candies
    TRADE 3: Tradeing 1 TM Solarbeam to Arc Angel for her 3 candies and a Psychic Ball
    TRADE 4: Trading 1 TM Thunderbolt to Furizaa for 3 candies and a TM Hail
    TRADE 5: Trading 1 TM Nightmare to Trick for 1 candy
    TRADE 6: Trading 1 TM Theif to Sasuke for his 2 candies
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 22nd June 2006 at 3:48 PM.

  9. #3009
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Oh boy...long list.
    TRADE 6: Trading 1 TM Theif to Sasuke for his 2 candies
    Sweet, trade 6, that's me. Trading 2 Candies to Ed for his TM Thief

    ****ade Confirmed]

    edit: Also trading for Ed's Lv21 (F) Onix w/ Metal Coat, then trading her straight back to him as a strong shiny Steelix :P

    And using this post to teach TM Thief to my Lv50 Primeape
    Last edited by Sasuke.; 22nd June 2006 at 3:38 PM.

  10. #3010
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.
    Sweet, trade 6, that's me. Trading 2 Candies to Ed for his TM Thief




    ****ade Confirmed]




    Also I'll trade-evo Hannah for you if you want
    Trading TM Theif to Oscar for his 2 candies of sweetness.
    *closed*


    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    edit: Also trading for Ed's Lv21 (F) Onix w/ Metal Coat, then trading her straight back to him as a strong shiny Steelix :P


    Wewt! I just wish she realy was shiny...:P


    Trading my Level 21 Onix to 'Suke, Metal coat in hand, then trading back for me loverly feme Steelix. *confirmed*

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick
    Trading a candy to Ben for his TM Nightmare =o

    fankoo Bennifer =3
    [Confirmed]
    yup ^_^ Trading 1 TM Nightmare to Trick for his one candy*closed*


    Last edited by Radical Edward; 22nd June 2006 at 3:58 PM.

  11. #3011
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    TRADE 5: Trading 1 TM Nightmare to Trick for 1 candy
    Trading a candy to Ben for his TM Nightmare =o

    fankoo Bennifer =3
    [Confirmed]


    Using this post to teach my Igglybuf Nightmare btw.

  12. #3012
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Oh boy...long list.

    TRADE 3: Tradeing 1 TM Solarbeam to Arc Angel for her 3 candies and a Psychic Ball
    [/CENTER]
    Trading 3 candies and a Psychic Ball to Ed for his TM Solarbeam

    Thankies hon ^-^

    *Confirmed*

  13. #3013
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Oh boy...long list.



    TRADE 1: Tradeing 1 TM Blizzard to KaBrEeZe for his 3 candies and a Moonstone

    Trading x3 Rare Candies and x1 Moon Stone to RedEd for his x1 TM Blizzard.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    Using this post to teach TM Blizzard to my Azurill.
    Last edited by Silver Wind; 22nd June 2006 at 6:29 PM.

  14. #3014
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Oh boy...long list.



    TRADE 2: Trading 1 TM extremespeed to KaBrEeZe for his 3 candies
    Trading x3 Rare Candies to RedEd for his x1 TM Extremespeed.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    Using this post to teach TM ExtremeSpeed to my Ledian.

  15. #3015
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel
    Trading 3 candies and a Psychic Ball to Ed for his TM Solarbeam

    Thankies hon ^-^

    *Confirmed*
    Trading TM Solar Beam to Stacy for her 3 candies and psychic ball. *closed*

    anytime,love ^_^

    Popping Rassie into teh ball.

  16. #3016
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaBreZe
    Trading x3 Rare Candies and x1 Moon Stone to RedEd for his x1 TM Blizzard.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    Using this post to teach TM Blizzard to my Azurill.

    Trading TM Blizzard to that dude for 3 candies+a moon Stone,

    *closed*

  17. #3017
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaBreZe
    Trading x3 Rare Candies to RedEd for his x1 TM Extremespeed.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    Using this post to teach TM ExtremeSpeed to my Ledian.
    Trading TM Extremespeed to him for 3 candies as well.*closed*

  18. #3018
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    TRADE 4: Trading 1 TM Thunderbolt to Furizaa for 3 candies and a TM Hail
    Trading 3 candies + TM Hail to Rad Ed for his TM Thunderbolt. Thanks a bunch Ed :3

    *trade confirmed*

    Teaching TM Thunderbolt to my Ampharos

  19. #3019
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    Trading 3 candies + TM Hail to Rad Ed for his TM Thunderbolt. Thanks a bunch Ed :3

    *trade confirmed*

    Teaching TM Thunderbolt to my Ampharos
    trading tm T-Bolt to Zaa for 3 candies+TM Hail. *closed*

    TM hail taught to Claydol

  20. #3020
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading 2 candies to Jerichi for his Premier and Lure Balls. Thanks :3

  21. #3021
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    Trading 2 candies to Jerichi for his Premier and Lure Balls. Thanks :3
    Yep. Dos Candies for my Preimer and Lure Balls. The links end at QP's post. I got em a while ago.

    (Trade Confirmed)

  22. #3022
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI~ReDuX
    Yep. Dos Candies for my Preimer and Lure Balls. The links end at QP's post. I got em a while ago.

    (Trade Confirmed)
    Trading 2 candies for Jeri's Lure and Premier Balls.

    *trade closed*

    Links dun matter cause I'm sticking my Queendra in the Lure Ball and Aipom in the Premier Ball. :P

  23. #3023
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading TMs FRUSTRATION and DOUBLE TEAM to Quilava Plush for 2 rare candies ^-^

  24. #3024
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Trading TMs FRUSTRATION and DOUBLE TEAM to Quilava Plush for 2 rare candies ^-^
    Trading 2 sweet candies to Skrusti for TMs Frustration and Double Team.

    ****ade confirmed]

  25. #3025
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush
    Trading 2 sweet candies to Skrusti for TMs Frustration and Double Team.

    ****ade confirmed]
    Traded TMs FRUSTRATION and DOUBLE TEAM for 2 Rare Candies.

    [closed]

    ~~~~~

    Also, trading my Twistedspoon and my Silver Powder to Sarah (<3 ) for her 3 Rare Candies. Would've been two candies, but she wanted to give me three.

Page 121 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •