Page 129 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3201
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading TM Thunderbolt to Alilatias for her 2 candies and Olive Pokeblock.

  2. #3202
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Trading TM Thunderbolt to Alilatias for her 2 candies and Olive Pokeblock.
    Trading 2 Rare Candies and Olive Pokeblock to JK for his TM Thunderbolt.

    *trade confirmed*

  3. #3203
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Trading my TM Ice Beam for Ali's 2 Rare Candies, Blackglasses and Nabab Berry.

  4. #3204
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading 2 Rare Candies and Olive Pokeblock to JK for his TM Thunderbolt.

    *trade confirmed*
    I thought I didn't post it, since sppf was down <<;
    Trading Thunderbolt for Ali's 2 candies and Olive Block. Thanks ^^
    *closed*

  5. #3205
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette
    Trading my TM Ice Beam for Ali's 2 Rare Candies, Blackglasses and Nabab Berry.
    Trading 2 Rare Candies, Blackglasses, and Nanab Berry for BB's TM Ice Beam.

    *trade confirmed*

  6. #3206
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading 2 Rare Candies, Blackglasses, and Nanab Berry for BB's TM Ice Beam.

    *trade confirmed*
    Enjoy the TM Ali ^^
    *hands the TM and takes the Candies*
    *trade closed*

  7. #3207
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading TM Erathquake to Nagashi for his 3 candies, Iapapa Berry and Olive Pokeblock.

  8. #3208

    Default

    Trading my TM Toxic (from casino whoot) to Sasuke for his Two Rare Candies.

  9. #3209
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Trading my TM Toxic (from casino whoot) to Sasuke for his Two Rare Candies.
    Trading 2 Candies to Stu for his TM Toxic

    ****ade Confirmed]

    Immediately teaching TM Toxic to my Lv5 M Grimer. Thanks ye Stu, The Grouch seems thankful too, I think :\ *tosses the TM into his trashcan*

  10. #3210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.
    Trading 2 Candies to Stu for his TM Toxic

    ****ade Confirmed]

    Immediately teaching TM Toxic to my Lv5 M Grimer. Thanks ye Stu, The Grouch seems thankful too, I think :\ *tosses the TM into his trashcan*
    Trading my TM Toxic (already in the trash can though) to Sasuke for his two candies.

    *Closed*

    Thanks Sasuke :0...I would pet Grouch but he could be grouchy :P [/LAME].

  11. #3211
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Trading Bloody Banette three Rare Candies for his TM Thunder.

  12. #3212
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muyotwo
    Trading Bloody Banette three Rare Candies for his TM Thunder.
    Trading TM Thunder for Muyo's 3 Rare Candies
    *trade confirmed*
    Last edited by Bloody Banette; 29th July 2006 at 11:59 PM.

  13. #3213
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading x01 Rare Candy to Keith for his Feather Ball :3

  14. #3214
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Trading x01 Rare Candy to Keith for his Feather Ball :3
    Dang, Jeff. I just got the darn thing. Trading my Feather Ball for *Hooters* for that 1 rare Candy love.

    *This trade confirmed by boobies... big boobies...*

  15. #3215
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee
    Dang, Jeff. I just got the darn thing. Trading my Feather Ball for *Hooters* for that 1 rare Candy love.

    *This trade confirmed by boobies... big boobies...*
    xD

    Traded 1 Rare Candy for Keith's Feather Ball.

    *trade closed by Jeff... Crazy Jeff...*

    Plopping my Hoothoot into the Feather Ball :3

  16. #3216
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Kyuukimon for his Tough Pokeblock :3

  17. #3217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Kyuukimon for his Tough Pokeblock :3
    Yes, trading Jeff my Tough Pokeblock for a candy.

    Confirmed

    Link here >.o

  18. #3218
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuukimon
    Yes, trading Jeff my Tough Pokeblock for a candy.

    Confirmed

    Link here >.o
    Thanks Adam.

    Traded Candy for Tough Block with

    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 20
    Berries Used: Iapapa, Nomel
    Stats.

    [closed]

  19. #3219
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading a Candy to LW for her Olive (Tough) Pokeblock :3

  20. #3220
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Trading a Candy to LW for her Olive (Tough) Pokeblock :3
    Trading my very olive-colored Pokéblock for Jeff's Candoo. =P

    *Trade Confirmed*

  21. #3221
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    Trading my very olive-colored Pokéblock for Jeff's Candoo. =P

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded Candy for Tough Pokeblock :3

    -closed-

    Thankee <3

  22. #3222
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette
    Trading TM Thunder for Muyo's 3 Rare Candies
    *trade confirmed*
    Traded three Rare Candies for TM Thunder. Trade closed.

  23. #3223
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Trading three rare candies to Bloody Banette for his TM Earthquake.

  24. #3224
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muyotwo
    Trading three rare candies to Bloody Banette for his TM Earthquake.
    Trading Earthquake for Muyo's 3 candies...
    *trade confirmed*

  25. #3225
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette
    Trading Earthquake for Muyo's 3 candies...
    *trade confirmed*
    Traded three rare candies for TM Earthquake. Trade closed.

Page 129 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •