Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3376
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    Trading my 2 Rare Candies to Ushi for her Lv.5 Female Meowth.
    Trading a Lv. 05 (F) Meowth to BB for x02 Rare Candies.
    -Trade Confirmed-

  2. #3377
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane View Post
    Trading a Lv. 05 (F) Meowth to BB for x02 Rare Candies.
    -Trade Confirmed-
    *hands the candies and pats the Meowth* Your gonna be my pet, hon. Danke Ushi ^^

    *trade closed*

  3. #3378
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading 2 Earthquake TMs to Furizaa for his 4 candies.

  4. #3379
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Trading 2 Earthquake TMs to Furizaa for his 4 candies.
    Didn't know you were starting the trade, but okey. :]

    Trading 4 candies to JK for his 2 TM Earthquakes. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*

  5. #3380
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Didn't know you were starting the trade, but okey. :]

    Trading 4 candies to JK for his 2 TM Earthquakes. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*
    OMG SURPRISE TRADE W00T~!112!21"12

    Trading my 2 Earthquake TMs to Japanese Articuno for his 4 candies, thanks ^^
    *closed*

  6. #3381
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    trading my +20 tough block to Big Boobies for one candizzle.

    (1)
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 20
    Berries Used: Iapapa, Nomel

  7. #3382
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    trading my +20 tough block to Big Boobies for one candizzle.

    (1)
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 20
    Berries Used: Iapapa, Nomel
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Whimking for Tough Block.

  8. #3383
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Whimking for Tough Block.
    yar. block fer candy.*closed*

  9. #3384
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Trading one rare candy to Rad Ed for his Feather Ball.

  10. #3385
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading this lv.5 male Mawile to Stu for his candy. Thanks!

  11. #3386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading this lv.5 male Mawile to Stu for his candy. Thanks!
    Trading my one candy to Gary for his Level Male Mawile for my Shard Quest (hope so ._.).

    *Comfirmed* Sorry it took so long xD. Well an hour.

  12. #3387
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Trading my one candy to Gary for his Level Male Mawile for my Shard Quest (hope so ._.).

    *Comfirmed* Sorry it took so long xD. Well an hour.
    Trading Mawile for Stu's candy. Good luck :0

    *trade closed*

  13. #3388
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Octillery for his 2 Lum Berries :3

    Lum :3~

  14. #3389
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Octillery for his 2 Lum Berries :3

    Lum :3~

    Trading my Lum Berry #1 and Lum berry #2 to Skrusti for his 2 Rare candies =D

    *Trade Confirmed*

  15. #3390
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octillery View Post
    Trading my Lum Berry #1 and Lum berry #2 to Skrusti for his 2 Rare candies =D

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded 2 Rare Candies for 2 Lum Berries :3

    -closed-

  16. #3391
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading by Base Token for Furizaa's candy.

  17. #3392
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Trading by Base Token for Furizaa's candy.
    Trading a candy to JK for his base token. Thanks so much!

    *trade confirmed*

  18. #3393
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading a candy to JK for his base token. Thanks so much!

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading my base token to Furizaa for his 1 candy...meh
    *closed*

  19. #3394
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading 1 rare candy to AF for his Base Token. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it :3

  20. #3395
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading 1 rare candy to AF for his Base Token. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it :3
    Trading my base token (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...69#post3692269) for Furi's rare candy.

    Trade confirmed.

  21. #3396
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Trading my base token (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...69#post3692269) for Furi's rare candy.

    Trade confirmed.
    Trading my candy for AF's Base Token.

    *trade closed*

  22. #3397

    Default

    Trading my Base Token to Gary for his One Candy.

    We should of traded the Mawile for token though xD *shot*

  23. #3398
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Trading my Base Token to Gary for his One Candy.

    We should of traded the Mawile for token though xD *shot*
    Wow, three base token trades in a row. xD And yes, that's what I said on msn. :P

    Trading my candy for Stu's Base Token. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*

  24. #3399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Wow, three base token trades in a row. xD And yes, that's what I said on msn. :P

    Trading my candy for Stu's Base Token. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading my Tokenlicious Base Token for single Gary's Rare Candy.

    *closed*.

    :P Have fun with your base, and you owe Keith stuff xP.

  25. #3400
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush View Post
    Trading one rare candy to Rad Ed for his Feather Ball.
    Sry, QP, thing are hectic at home ^_~;

    trading ball for sweet. fanks *confirmed*

Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •