Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3551
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading this Belue Berry x1 to BB for his 1 Candy
    Trading 1 Rare Candy for Lee's Belue Berry.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  2. #3552
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy for Lee's Belue Berry.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading my Berry for his Candy

    *Trade closed*

    thanks man!

  3. #3553

    Default

    Pokemon for Trade:
    Offer.

    Items for Trade:
    x2 Feather Ball
    x1 Soft Sand
    x1 Sacred Ash
    x1 TM Softboiled
    x? Various Berries
    x1 20 PT Pokeblocks (Except Tough)
    x1 Pika Cushion
    x? Candies

    Pokemon I Want:
    Caterpie [Willing to trade 2 Candies]
    x2 Scyther [Willing to trade 4 Candies and Items]
    Venonat [Willing to trade 2 Candies]

    Items I Want:
    x3 Heart Scales [Willing to trade 2 Candies Each]
    x2 Leaf Stones [Willing to trade 2/3 Candies]
    x1 Leaf Ball [Willing to trade 1 Candy]
    x? Candies

  4. #3554
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Trading 3 rarest of fine candies to Kahu/Haku for his Level 5 Female Mareep. Not only do I thank you, but SARI thanks you! *Sari body slams Kahu*

  5. #3555
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    Trading 3 rarest of fine candies to Kahu/Haku for his Level 5 Female Mareep. Not only do I thank you, but SARI thanks you! *Sari body slams Kahu*
    Trading my lv 5, female Mareep for Keith's 3 Candoos, pleasure doing business with both of ya , though I know that without Sari, this probably wouldn't have happened =P.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by HakuBlue; 2nd September 2006 at 9:41 PM.

  6. #3556
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue View Post
    Trading my lv 5, female Mareep for Keith's 3 Candoos, pleasure doing business with both of ya , though I know that without Sari, this probably wouldn't have happened =P.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Yay!!! Trading 3 candies for For the Mareep... YAY!

    *trade closed*

  7. #3557
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Trading my TM Brick Break to Silver Wind for his 2 candies..thanks alot

  8. #3558
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading my TM Brick Break to Silver Wind for his 2 candies..thanks alot
    Trading x2 Rare Candies for Lee's x1 TM Brick Break.
    *Confirmed*

    Teaching x1 TM Brick Break to my Lv. 27 Ledian F.

  9. #3559
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Wind View Post
    Trading x2 Rare Candies for Lee's x1 TM Brick Break.
    *Confirmed*

    Teaching x1 TM Brick Break to my Lv. 27 Ledian F.
    Traded TM Brick Break to SW for his 2 candies

    *le closure*

  10. #3560
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    oh noez double post!

    Trading this Nomel Berry x1 to BB for his Candy of le Rareyness Oo

  11. #3561
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    oh noez double post!

    Trading this Nomel Berry x1 to BB for his Candy of le Rareyness Oo
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Lee for his Nomel Berry.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  12. #3562
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Lee for his Nomel Berry.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my Nomel Berry for BB's Candy

    *trade closed*

    thanks alot,man

  13. #3563
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default Trade List.

    Pokemon Wants:

    Tentacool (F)
    Bulbasaur (F/M)
    Venonat (M/F)
    / Spheal/Sealeo (M/F)

    Pokemon Haves:

    (F) Level 13 w/ Confuse Ray -- Quite reluctant to trade, but would let her go if I got an offer.
    (M) Level 5 -- This little fella was a whim, PM if you're interest and I'll see how I feel.

    Items I want:

    1 x Feather Ball
    1 x Dive Ball
    Rare Candies

    Items I have:

    2 x Chesto Berry
    1 x Oran Berry
    1 x Mago Berry
    1 x Pomeg Berry
    1 x Grepa Berry
    1 x DeepSeaTooth
    1 x Lum Berry
    1 x Qualot Berry
    1 x Tamato Berry
    1 x Petaya Berry
    Some Pokeblocks - Check my regi.
    1 x Thunder Stone
    1 x Sacred Ash

    -- Feel free to offer me on the above.

  14. #3564
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading my Feather Ball to B w/ the eckles for her Thunderstone.

    Ta.

  15. #3565
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading my Feather Ball to B w/ the eckles for her Thunderstone.

    Ta.
    Trading Thunder Stone to J to the Effles for his Feather Ball.

    Transferring my Golbat into said Feather Ball =) Ty.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  16. #3566
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post
    Trading Thunder Stone to J to the Effles for his Feather Ball.

    Transferring my Golbat into said Feather Ball =) Ty.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my Feather Ball to Beckles for her Thunder Stone =D

    -trade closed-

  17. #3567
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a crapshack going to hell
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    trading four candies of rareness to Radical Edward for his steelix

  18. #3568
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALTOCHARIZARD55 View Post
    trading four candies of rareness to Radical Edward for his steelix
    trading my level 26, female steelix to AltoCharizard for his 4 rare candies. *confirmed*

  19. #3569
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a crapshack going to hell
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    trading my level 26, female steelix to AltoCharizard for his 4 rare candies. *confirmed*
    Traded my 4 candoodles for Radical Edward's Female Steelix

    ~Trade closed~
    Last edited by SM; 4th September 2006 at 3:02 PM. Reason: Signature Removed

  20. #3570
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Trading F Kangaskhan for Altocharizard's 2 candies.


    Shizuku, Level 27 (F) @Nothing
    +No Evolution
    Species: Garura - Kangaskhan
    Classification: #115 Parent Pokemon
    Type: Normal
    Beauty Points: 10
    Recieved: Adopted from Serebii Adoption Center on 12/17/05
    Location: Active Team
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    -Comet Punch
    -Leer
    7: Bite
    13: Tail Whip
    19: Fake Out
    25: Mega Punch
    31: Rage
    37: Endure
    43: Dizzy Punch
    49: Reversal
    +Move Tutor: None
    +Egg Moves: None
    +TM/HM Moves: Surf, Return, Strength, Rock Smash, Shadow Ball

    thanks!!

  21. #3571
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a crapshack going to hell
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Trading F Kangaskhan for Altocharizard's 2 candies.


    Shizuku, Level 27 (F) @Nothing
    +No Evolution
    Species: Garura - Kangaskhan
    Classification: #115 Parent Pokemon
    Type: Normal
    Beauty Points: 10
    Recieved: Adopted from Serebii Adoption Center on 12/17/05
    Location: Active Team
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    -Comet Punch
    -Leer
    7: Bite
    13: Tail Whip
    19: Fake Out
    25: Mega Punch
    31: Rage
    37: Endure
    43: Dizzy Punch
    49: Reversal
    +Move Tutor: None
    +Egg Moves: None
    +TM/HM Moves: Surf, Return, Strength, Rock Smash, Shadow Ball

    thanks!!

    Trading my two cents, i mean, candies, for specrte's kangaskhan.

    ~trade confirmed~
    Last edited by SM; 4th September 2006 at 3:02 PM. Reason: Signature Removed

  22. #3572
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALTOCHARIZARD55 View Post
    Trading my two cents, i mean, candies, for specrte's kangaskhan.

    ~trade confirmed~
    trading kangaskhan for 2 candies.
    *closededed*

    take care of her for me!

  23. #3573
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Pokemon For Trade:
    None

    Pokemon I want:
    Gastly (m/f) female prefferably. (3-4 candies)
    Taillow (m/f) For Green Shard Quest
    Corsola (m/f) For Blue Shard Quest

    Items for trade:
    Camp Desk
    1 x New Years Ball
    1 x Franken Ball
    1 x Wereball
    1 x Mummy Ball
    1 x Miracle Seed
    1 x Blackglasses
    1 x Heart Scale
    1 x Shoal Salt
    Berries (depends what you offer =p) - see my reg post.
    Rare Candies


    Items I Want:
    Rare Candies
    Casino Coin Items
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 11th September 2006 at 5:45 PM.

  24. #3574
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Trading my Gold Shard and my Brown Pokéblock to Stacey (Arc_Angel) for her Lv. 5 Female Misdreavus. ^.^

  25. #3575
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer View Post
    Trading my Gold Shard and my Brown Pokéblock to Stacey (Arc_Angel) for her Lv. 5 Female Misdreavus. ^.^
    Trading my Lv. 5 female Misdreavus to LW for her Gold Shard and Brown Pokeblock

    *confirmed*

    Take good care of her for me hon ^-^

Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •