Page 153 of 197 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3801
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Trading Jeff two of my Rare Candies for teh owl that is Hoothoot. lol, owls. XD

    Trade confirmed.

    ~Psychic
    Take good care of the owl :3

    *tosses the ball over, accepts Candies* whoo! :3

    ~Closed~

  2. #3802
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir View Post
    Trading Lv. 5 Female Pidgey and Base Token to Joe for 3 candies.
    Trading my 3 Candies to MG for his Pidgey and Base Token. Tanks MG. =D

    *Trade Confirmed*

  3. #3803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Trading my 3 Candies to MG for his Pidgey and Base Token. Tanks MG. =D

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading Pidgey and Base Token for 3 candies.

    *trade closed*

  4. #3804
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor View Post
    Trading 4 candies for the shiny Weedle. *Trade confirmed*

    P.S. I will.
    Trading my Lv5 M Shiny Weedle to DS for x4 Candies

    *Trade Closed*

    Thanks ^-^

  5. #3805
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading Oscar 3 Candies for his Femme Wynaut who is level 5. =o

  6. #3806
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading Oscar 3 Candies for his Femme Wynaut who is level 5. =o
    Trading my Lv5 F Wynaut to Jff for 3 Candies.
    Now make sure you be a good papa and don't let her go out with all that makeup on all night. They grow up fast >>; *lets her go*
    ****ade Confirmed]

  7. #3807
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Trading my Lv5 F Wynaut to Jff for 3 Candies.
    Now make sure you be a good papa and don't let her go out with all that makeup on all night. They grow up fast >>; *lets her go*
    ****ade Confirmed]
    Traded my candoodles for the Female Wynaut. Such a cutie :3

    *huggles her*

    *watches as she puts on makeup and runs out into the night* oO The hell.

    *sighs, closes the trade, and takes off after her*

  8. #3808
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Trading my Net Ball to Ushi for 1 Candy

    thanks =o

  9. #3809
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading my Net Ball to Ushi for 1 Candy

    thanks =o
    Trading x01 Rare Candy for Net Ball.
    -Trade Confirmed-
    Putting Mizu, my Lv. 10 (F) Butterfree, into said ball.

  10. #3810
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane View Post
    Trading x01 Rare Candy for Net Ball.
    -Trade Confirmed-
    Putting Mizu, my Lv. 10 (F) Butterfree, into said ball.
    Traded my Net Ball for 1 Candy

    *trade closed*

  11. #3811
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading 1 Candy for Rad Ed's Heart Scale

    thanks man =o
    trading 1xHeart Scale to Lee for teh candy. *confermz0rz*

  12. #3812
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    trading 1xHeart Scale to Lee for teh candy. *confermz0rz*
    Traded 1 Candy for the Heart Scale, thanks

    *le closure*

  13. #3813
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Trading my Lv.31 male Beedrill with Cut, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, 10 BP´s and all of his Move Tutor moves to Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun for 4 candies.

  14. #3814
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor View Post
    Trading my Lv.31 male Beedrill with Cut, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, 10 BP´s and all of his Move Tutor moves to Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun for 4 candies.
    Trading four candies to Dark Scizor for Beedrill
    One question though, when you say all Move Tutors what do you mean?

  15. #3815
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    Trading four candies to Dark Scizor for Beedrill
    One question though, when you say all Move Tutors what do you mean?
    Traded my Lv.31 male Beedrill with Cut, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, 10 BP´s and all of his Move Tutor moves to Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun for 4 candies.*Trade Closed*

    P.S. I meant that he knew all of the Move Tutor moves he could learn.

  16. #3816
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Trading my TM Thunder and TM Blizzard to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for 3 candies and his Heart Scale.

    Thanks.

  17. #3817
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Trading my TM Thunder and TM Blizzard to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for 3 candies and his Heart Scale.

    Thanks.
    Trading 3 Candies and my Heart Scale to Wolverine for his TMs.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    No, thank you.

    Joshua

  18. #3818
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier View Post
    Trading 3 Candies and my Heart Scale to Wolverine for his TMs.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    No, thank you.

    Joshua
    Traded my TM's Thunder and Blizzard to Joshua - Shadow Brigadier for his 3 Candies and Heart Scale.

    *Trade Closed*

  19. #3819
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Trading [x02] Rare Candies to Jonouchi (sp?) for a TM Teleport. Thanks.

    *trade commenced*

  20. #3820
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading [x02] Rare Candies to Jonouchi (sp?) for a TM Teleport. Thanks.

    *trade commenced*
    You spelled it right =P


    Trading my TM Teleport to Dae for two candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

  21. #3821
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Trading my Lv.19 Illumise with Flash and 10 BP´s for Joe´s Chesto Berry, Tamato Berry and Figy Berry.

  22. #3822
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor View Post
    Trading my Lv.19 Illumise with Flash and 10 BP´s for Joe´s Chesto Berry, Tamato Berry and Figy Berry.
    *looks around* Ah yes, Joe's me.

    Trading my Chesto Berry, Tamato Berry, and Figy Berry to DS for his Lv. 19 Illumise (Female?) with Flash and 10 BPs. =o

    *Trade Confirmed*

  23. #3823
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    *looks around* Ah yes, Joe's me.

    Trading my Chesto Berry, Tamato Berry, and Figy Berry to DS for his Lv. 19 Illumise (Female?) with Flash and 10 BPs. =o

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my Lv.19 Illumise with Flash and 10 BP´s for Joe´s Chesto Berry, Tamato Berry and Figy Berry.*Trade Closed*

  24. #3824
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Trading this Heart Scale over to BB for 1 Rare Candy.

    Like last week, Yami loves you too. *shot like last week once more*

  25. #3825
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
    Trading this Heart Scale over to BB for 1 Rare Candy.

    Like last week, Yami loves you too. *shot like last week once more*
    XD Trading 1 Rare Candy to Ali for her Heartscale.
    *Trade confirmed*

    I love Yami too *humps her* XD

Page 153 of 197 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •