Page 155 of 202 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 5030

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3851
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    Trading Treeko Doll x1, D Note Mat x1, and Snorlax Doll x1 to Dragon 11 for his 4 candies.

    Trade Confirmed.
    Payment
    *Trade closed*
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 5th November 2006 at 8:18 PM.

  2. #3852
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Trading my Lv.25, female Misdreavus to BB for his one candy.

  3. #3853
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    Trading my Lv.25, female Misdreavus to BB for his one candy.
    You forgot to say she knows Softboiled.
    Trading my Rare Candy for Ed's Lv.25 Female Misdreavus with Softboiled.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Come here, Ari. You're gonna be wh me again :3

  4. #3854
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    You forgot to say she knows Softboiled.
    Trading my Rare Candy for Ed's Lv.25 Female Misdreavus with Softboiled.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Come here, Ari. You're gonna be wh me again :3
    yar, oops :P

    trading said missy for said candy. *closed*

  5. #3855
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to John's Knight for his TM Theif.

  6. #3856
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to John's Knight for his TM Theif.
    Trading TM Thief for Jerichi's 1 candy.
    Buying link - Confirmation link

  7. #3857
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Trading TM Thief for Jerichi's 1 candy.
    Buying link - Confirmation link
    Candy for TM.

    *swipes it and throws the candy at you*


    *TRADE CLOSED*

  8. #3858
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Trading 4 Candies to Jon Jen for 1 Belue, 1 Nomel and 1 Iapapa Berry

  9. #3859
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading 4 Candies to Jon Jen for 1 Belue, 1 Nomel and 1 Iapapa Berry
    Trading my Belue Berry, Nomel Berry, and Iapapa Berry to Lee-San for his four (4) Rare Candies. Berry info is as follows:

    Iapapa Berry FB Birthday-ganva
    Nomel Berry FB Birthday-ganva
    Belue Berry FB Birthday-ganva

    *trade confirmed*

  10. #3860
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen View Post
    Trading my Belue Berry, Nomel Berry, and Iapapa Berry to Lee-San for his four (4) Rare Candies. Berry info is as follows:

    Iapapa Berry FB Birthday-ganva
    Nomel Berry FB Birthday-ganva
    Belue Berry FB Birthday-ganva

    *trade confirmed*
    Traded 4 Candies for Iapapa, Nomel and Belue Berries

    *trade closed*

  11. #3861
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    591

    Default

    yay for double post

    Trading 2 Candies for Arc Angel's Lv. 5 Male Gligar

    thank you =o

  12. #3862
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    yay for double post

    Trading 2 Candies for Arc Angel's Lv. 5 Male Gligar

    thank you =o
    Trading my Level 5, Male Gligar to Lee-San for 2 Candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

    and np ^-^

  13. #3863
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my Level 5, Male Gligar to Lee-San for 2 Candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

    and np ^-^
    Traded 2 Candies for Lv. 5 Male Gligar

    *trade closed*

    off to the Shard Shop you go you little..flying..eh..what IS a Gligar, really? xD

  14. #3864
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    Lotsa trades today.

    Number one: Trading 1 Candy to Gary for a Base Token.

    Number two: Trading 2 Candies to LW for 2 Base Tokens.

    Number three: Trading 1 Candy to Lee-san for a Base Token.

    Number Wayne: Trading 1 Candy to Wayne for a Base Token.

  15. #3865

    Default

    Trading AnotherFan the Durin Berry, and Lum Berries (x2) (gotten from the Birthday Event) for 2 candies and his unused Gengar Plushie.

  16. #3866
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    Number one: Trading 1 Candy to Gary for a Base Token.
    Trading my Base Token for Jeri's candy. Thanks.

    *trade confirmed*

  17. #3867
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    Lotsa trades today.

    Number two: Trading 2 Candies to LW for 2 Base Tokens.
    Trading my 2 Base Tokens (#1 and #2) to Jerichi for two Candoos. Hope you enjoy your new future base soon. ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*

  18. #3868
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    Number Wayne: Trading 1 Candy to Wayne for a Base Token.
    Trading my Base Token to Jerichi for his candy.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  19. #3869
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading my Base Token for Jeri's candy. Thanks.

    *trade confirmed*
    Candy for Token.

    *trade closed*

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer View Post
    Trading my 2 Base Tokens (#1 and #2) to Jerichi for two Candoos. Hope you enjoy your new future base soon. ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Candies for Tokens.

    Thanks, LW. ^.^

    *trade Closed*

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Trading my Base Token to Jerichi for his candy.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Candy for Token.

    *trade closed*

    More Trade?!?!?!

    Trading 2 candy to Jon for TM Water Gun and a Base Token.

  20. #3870
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    More Trade?!?!?!

    Trading 2 candy to Jon for TM Water Gun and a Base Token.[/COLOR]
    More trade indeed. ^____^

    Trading my TM Water Gun and my Base Token to Jeri for his two (2) Rare Candies. *trade confirmed*

  21. #3871
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen View Post
    More trade indeed. ^____^

    Trading my TM Water Gun and my Base Token to Jeri for his two (2) Rare Candies. *trade confirmed*
    TM and TOKEN for CANDYDOODLE!

    {Rade-tay Losed-cay}

  22. #3872
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Trading my TM Fire Punch to Jonouchi for three candies.

  23. #3873
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    Trading my TM Fire Punch to Jonouchi for three candies.
    Trading Weebos three candies for his TM Fire Punch

    [Candies for trading]

  24. #3874
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Trading Weebos three candies for his TM Fire Punch

    [Candies for trading]
    Traded tm fire punch to jonouchi for tres candies
    *trade closefirmed*

  25. #3875
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Wayne (Wolverine) for his 1x Ultra Ball.

Page 155 of 202 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •