Page 158 of 197 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3926
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Trading my Lv.5 Female Ledyba for Sasuke.´s Lv.13 Male Ledyba with Thunderpunch and Silver Wind.

  2. #3927
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor View Post
    Trading my Lv.5 Female Ledyba for Sasuke.´s Lv.13 Male Ledyba with Thunderpunch and Silver Wind.
    Trading my Lv13 M Ledyba with Thunderpunch and Silver Wind to DS for his Lv5 F Ledyba
    [Slightly Odd Trade Confirmed]
    Thanks ^-^

  3. #3928
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Trading my Lv13 M Ledyba with Thunderpunch and Silver Wind to DS for his Lv5 F Ledyba
    [Slightly Odd Trade Confirmed]
    Thanks ^-^
    Traded my Lv.5 Female Ledyba for Sasuke.´s Lv.13 Male Ledyba with Thunderpunch and Silver Wind.*Trade Closed*

  4. #3929
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Trading 4 Rare Candies for Dark Scizor's Level 13 M Ledyba w/ Thunderpunch and Silver Wind ^^

  5. #3930
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octillery View Post
    Trading 4 Rare Candies for Dark Scizor's Level 13 M Ledyba w/ Thunderpunch and Silver Wind ^^
    Trading my Level 13 M Ledyba w/ Thunderpunch and Silver Wind for Octillery´s 4 candies.*Trade confirmed*

  6. #3931
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor View Post
    Trading my Level 13 M Ledyba w/ Thunderpunch and Silver Wind for Octillery´s 4 candies.*Trade confirmed*
    Trading 4 Rare Candies to Dark Scizor for his level 13 Male Ledyba w/ Silver Wind and Thunderpunch


    *Trade Closed ^^*

  7. #3932
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading 2 candies for Ushi's lv5 male Abra.

  8. #3933
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Trading 2 candies for Ushi's lv5 male Abra.

    Trading Lv. 5 (M) Abra to JK for x02 Rare Candies.
    -Trade Confirmed-
    Coolo.

  9. #3934
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane View Post

    Trading Lv. 5 (M) Abra to JK for x02 Rare Candies.
    -Trade Confirmed-
    Coolo.
    Trading 2 candies for Ushi's male lv5 Abra. Thanks!
    *closed*

  10. #3935
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Double post, yay!

    Trading lv16 (M) Kadabra for Ushi's lv50 (F) Umbreon. Thanks, I'll take good care of her...for the following minute *shot*
    *Evolutionary trade started*

  11. #3936
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Double post, yay!

    Trading lv16 (M) Kadabra for Ushi's lv50 (F) Umbreon. Thanks, I'll take good care of her...for the following minute *shot*
    *Evolutionary trade started*
    D:< You damn well better! >>;;
    Trading Lv. 50 (F) Umbreon to JK for his Lv. 16 (M) Kadabra.
    *OMGWTFBBQZ?!??!!?! Kadabra Evolved Into Alakazam!*
    Trading Lv. 16 (M) Alakazam to JK for his (...my.) Lv. 50 (F) Umbreon.
    -Evolutionary Trade Confirmed-

  12. #3937
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane View Post
    D:< You damn well better! >>;;
    Trading Lv. 50 (F) Umbreon to JK for his Lv. 16 (M) Kadabra.
    *OMGWTFBBQZ?!??!!?! Kadabra Evolved Into Alakazam!*
    Trading Lv. 16 (M) Alakazam to JK for his (...my.) Lv. 50 (F) Umbreon.
    -Evolutionary Trade Confirmed-

    I WANT MY KADABRA! You ruined him...now keep him, I'll keep Charlotte *shot, stabbed, tortured, and much more*

    Trading back my (...Ushi's ;P) lv50 (F) Umbreon for to Ushi for her (...my ;P) lv16 (M) Alakazam. Thanks a lot!!!

    *Evolutionary Trade Closed*

  13. #3938
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading a Soft Sand for Ichi's sceptile, 4 candies, Repeat Ball, and TMs.... xD *this is not sketchy at all >>;* Thanks so much!

  14. #3939
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading a Soft Sand for Ichi's sceptile, 4 candies, Repeat Ball, and TMs.... xD *this is not sketchy at all >>;* Thanks so much!
    trading sceptile, tm water pulse and shockwave, repeat ball and 4 candies for soft sand.
    *confirmed*


    Yuna, Level 39 (F) @Nothing
    +Fully Evolved
    Species: Jukain - Sceptile
    Classification: #254 Forest Pokemon
    Recieved: Adopted from UPN Adoption Center on 12/29/05
    Type: Grass
    Obedience: 6
    Location: Active Team
    Home: Pokeball
    -Pound
    -Leer
    6: Absorb
    11: Quick Attack
    16: Fury Attack
    17: Pursuit
    23: Screech
    *26:Mega Drain
    29: Leaf Blade
    35: Agility
    43: Slam
    51: Detect
    59: False Swipe
    +Move Tutor: Dynamic Punch, Swift, Thunder Punch, Double Edge
    +Egg Moves: Dragonbreath, Leech Seed, Crunch, Endeavor, Crush Claw
    +TM/HM Moves: Water Gun, Ice Punch, Hidden Power-Fire, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rock Smash, Bullet Seed
    Last edited by Spectre; 10th December 2006 at 8:05 PM.

  15. #3940

    Default

    Trading my Female Shuckle (Level 5) to Ichi Ichi Dan! for his 4 Candies.

    Thanks dude, I owe you one. ^.^

  16. #3941
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Trading my Female Shuckle (Level 5) to Ichi Ichi Dan! for his 4 Candies.

    Thanks dude, I owe you one. ^.^
    picking up the shuckle for my 4 scrumptious candies.
    *confirmed*

  17. #3942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    picking up the shuckle for my 4 scrumptious candies.
    *confirmed*
    Trading my Level Five Female Shuckle to Ichi for his 4 candies.

    *closed*

    Thanks dude *kicks FF* xD.

  18. #3943
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Trading my Nugget, Love Ball, Chest Berry, Oran Berry, Nanab Berry, Wiki Berry, Rabuta Berry, Petaya Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry, Aspear Berry, Sitrus Berry, Sitrus Berry, Iapapa Berry, Nomel Beerry, Belue Berry and Olive Pokéblock (+ 20 Toughness) for Spectre's Combusken, Mystic Water, Blackglasses x2, Shell Bell, and 4 Candies.

    Thanks alot for taking those berries off my back!
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 10th December 2006 at 8:41 PM.

  19. #3944
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon View Post
    Trading my Nugget, Love Ball, Chest Berry, Oran Berry, Nanab Berry, Wiki Berry, Rabuta Berry, Petaya Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry, Aspear Berry, Sitrus Berry, Sitrus Berry, Iapapa Berry, Nomel Beerry, Belue Berry and Olive Pokéblock (+ 20 Toughness) for Spectre's Combusken, Mystic Water, Blackglasses x2, Shell Bell, and 4 Candies.

    Thanks alot for taking those berries off my back!
    whoa..., taking the berries for my Combusken, Mystic Water, 2x Black Glasses, Shell Bell, and 4 candies.
    *confirmed*


    Ryusuke, Level 28 (M) @Nothing
    +Evolves into at level 36
    Species: Wakashamo - Combusken
    Classification: #256 Young Fowl Pokemon
    Type: Fire/Fighting
    Obedience: 0
    Recieved: Caught in Volcano Moutain Zone on 7/11/06
    Location: Training Center
    Home: Pokeball
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    7: Focus Energy
    10: Ember
    *16: Peck
    16: Double Kick
    21: Sand Attack
    *25: Fire Spin
    28: Bulk Up
    32: Quick Attack
    39: Slash
    43: Mirror Move
    50: Sky Uppercut
    +Move Tutor: Thunder Punch, Dynamic Punch
    +Egg Moves: None
    +TM/HM Moves: Rock Smash, Reflect, Endure
    Last edited by Spectre; 11th December 2006 at 5:29 AM.

  20. #3945
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    whoa..., taking the berries for my Combusken, Mystic Water, 2x Black Glasses, Shell Bell, and 4 candies.

    *confirmed*


    Ryusuke, Level 28 (M) @Nothing
    +Evolves into at level 36
    Species: Wakashamo - Combusken
    Classification: #256 Young Fowl Pokemon
    Type: Fire/Fighting
    Obedience: 0
    Recieved: Caught in Volcano Moutain Zone on 7/11/06
    Location: Training Center
    Home: Pokeball
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    7: Focus Energy
    10: Ember
    *16: Peck
    16: Double Kick
    21: Sand Attack
    *25: Fire Spin
    28: Bulk Up
    32: Quick Attack
    39: Slash
    43: Mirror Move
    50: Sky Uppercut
    +Move Tutor: Thunder Punch, Dynamic Punch
    +Egg Moves: None
    +TM/HM Moves: Rock Smash, Reflect, Endure
    Allright! Combusken is now mine, finally! *hands sack of prese- berries* ANd I'll take that other stuff.

    *Trade CLose*

  21. #3946
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    trading sceptile, tm water pulse and shockwave, repeat ball and 4 candies for soft sand.
    *confirmed*


    Yuna, Level 39 (F) @Nothing
    +Fully Evolved
    Species: Jukain - Sceptile
    Classification: #254 Forest Pokemon
    Recieved: Adopted from UPN Adoption Center on 12/29/05
    Type: Grass
    Obedience: 6
    Location: Active Team
    Home: Pokeball
    -Pound
    -Leer
    6: Absorb
    11: Quick Attack
    16: Fury Attack
    17: Pursuit
    23: Screech
    *26:Mega Drain
    29: Leaf Blade
    35: Agility
    43: Slam
    51: Detect
    59: False Swipe
    +Move Tutor: Dynamic Punch, Swift, Thunder Punch, Double Edge
    +Egg Moves: Dragonbreath, Leech Seed, Crunch, Endeavor, Crush Claw
    +TM/HM Moves: Water Gun, Ice Punch, Hidden Power-Fire, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rock Smash, Bullet Seed
    Trading Soft Sand for Ichi's lv.39 Sceptile, 4 candies, TMs Water Pulse and Shockwave, and Repeat Ball. Thanks so much dude, I'll take great care of her.

    *trade closed*

    Transferring my Sceptile into the Repeat Ball
    Teaching TM Water Pulse to my Psyduck
    Teaching TM Shock Wave to my Smeargle

  22. #3947
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,213

  23. #3948
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Trading 1 Rare Candy for MM's Heart Scale.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    Post the link again in the closing post, please.

  24. #3949
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy for MM's Heart Scale.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    Post the link again in the closing post, please.
    Taking the candy, and giving up the aforementioned Heart Scale, which this post links to.

  25. #3950
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,213

    Default

    Sorry to double post, but trading a Rare Candy for Ushi's female lv. 5 Dunsparce.

Page 158 of 197 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •