Page 173 of 197 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4301
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Trading a Candy to lilbuecorsola for her Female Buneary

    [Candy]
    Trading Lv. 5 Buneary (F) to Jonouchi for 1x Rare Candy.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 4th August 2007 at 10:41 PM.

  2. #4302
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Trading Lv. 5 Buneary (F) to Jonouchi for 1x Rare Candy.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading my candy for her Buneary and immediately dropping her off into the PC

    *Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 4th August 2007 at 11:10 PM.

  3. #4303
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Trading this Razor Fang to Becki for her 2 Candies

  4. #4304
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading this Razor Fang to Becki for her 2 Candies
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Stacey for the Razor Fang.
    *attaches the Razor Fang to Maduin, her Gligar*
    Thankyou soooo much Stacey! ^-^
    *Trade Confirmed*

  5. #4305
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Stacey for the Razor Fang.
    *attaches the Razor Fang to Maduin, her Gligar*
    Thankyou soooo much Stacey! ^-^
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading ma Razor Fang to Becki for her 2 Candies

    *Trade Closed*

    Np honey ^-^

  6. #4306
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Trading to QP [x02] Rare Candies for her [x01] Rocket Ball.

    *trade commenced*

    P.S. Congrats on the Solagriff.

  7. #4307
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading to QP [x02] Rare Candies for her [x01] Rocket Ball.

    *trade commenced*

    P.S. Congrats on the Solagriff.
    Trading my Rocket Ball to Dae for 2 candies.

    ****ade confirmed]

    Thanks for the congrats as well as this trade. =)

  8. #4308
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush View Post
    Trading my Rocket Ball to Dae for 2 candies.

    ****ade confirmed]

    Thanks for the congrats as well as this trade. =)
    Trading [x02] Rare Candies to QP for her Rocket Ball

    *trade closed*

    hi-jacking this post to transfer my Flygon into this Rocket ball. Now she seems uber evile. Muahaha... *choke* *gasp*

  9. #4309
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Trading my Level 3 F Glameow to Ushi for her Shinx M, thanks ^^

  10. #4310
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post
    Trading my Level 3 F Glameow to Ushi for her Shinx M, thanks ^^
    Trading my Lv. 5 (M) Shinx to Becki for her Lv. 3 (F) Glameow. Trade confirmed.

    Squee. Sorry about the delay, I slept latter than I intended tonight. >>

  11. #4311
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangirl View Post
    Trading my Lv. 5 (M) Shinx to Becki for her Lv. 3 (F) Glameow. Trade confirmed.

    Squee. Sorry about the delay, I slept latter than I intended tonight. >>
    Traded Lv.3 (F) Glameow for Lv.5 (M) Shinx.
    By the by, Glameow was captured in a Moon Ball ^-^
    And its okay for the delay, I know how draining work can be.

    *Trade Closed*

  12. #4312
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Trading one candy for Becki's adorable Lvl 5 (M) Shinx

  13. #4313
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    Trading one candy for Becki's adorable Lvl 5 (M) Shinx
    Trading Lv 5 (M) Shinx to Zakky Teriyaki for 1 yummy Rare Candy ^-^
    Have fun with him!
    *Trade Confirmed*

  14. #4314
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post


    Trading Lv 5 (M) Shinx to Zakky Teriyaki for 1 yummy Rare Candy ^-^
    Have fun with him!
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading a candyyy for a Shinxyyy

    *closed*

  15. #4315
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading this TM Dynamicpunch for AF's three candies, thanks.
    Last edited by Furizaa; 27th August 2007 at 4:29 PM.

  16. #4316
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading this TM Dynamicpunch for AF's three candies, thanks.
    Trading my three candies for Gary's TM Dynamic Punch.

    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....72#post6793972

    *Trade confirmed*

  17. #4317
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Trading my three candies for Gary's TM Dynamic Punch.

    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....72#post6793972

    *Trade confirmed*
    Trading TM Dynamicpunch to AF for 3 candies, thanks.

    *trade closed*

  18. #4318
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Trading TMs Sludge Bomb and Toxic to Beckiiii for three candies

    TM Link

  19. #4319
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    Trading TMs Sludge Bomb and Toxic to Beckiiii for three candies

    TM Link
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to Zak for TM Sludge Bomb and TM Toxic. Thanks ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*

  20. #4320
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post


    Trading 3 Rare Candies to Zak for TM Sludge Bomb and TM Toxic. Thanks ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading Sludge Bomb and Toxic to Becki for three candiiiiies

    Thanks Becki, you're quite possibly the best...

    *closed*

  21. #4321
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Trading 3 Candies for Jessy's Nugget and Heart Scale.

  22. #4322
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater View Post
    Trading 3 Candies for Jessy's Nugget and Heart Scale.
    Trading 1x Nugget & 1x Heart Scale to Trickie for 3x Rare Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  23. #4323
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Trading 1x Nugget & 1x Heart Scale to Trickie for 3x Rare Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Handing over the Candies and getting me a shiny Nugget and a shiny Heartscale.

    [closed]

  24. #4324
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Trading Lv. 1 Bronzor to John's Knight for 2x Rare Candies.

  25. #4325
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading Lv. 1 Bronzor to John's Knight for 2x Rare Candies.
    Yay, trading 2 candies for lilbluecorsola's lv1 Bronzor. Supah thanks =D

    *confirmed*

Page 173 of 197 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •