Page 187 of 198 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 4949

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4651
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Trading Lv 1 Male Surskit to uhhhhh for 3 candies

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading Candies for Surskit.

    TRADE CLOSED! Thanks a bunch dude! Really appreciate it! =)

  2. #4652
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    Trading the following:

    1x Promo Articuno Card
    1x TM Attract

    3x Purple Gummis
    2x Heart Scales
    2x Rare Candies
    4x Pecha Berries

    For King Ghidorah's Poochyena. I blame a certain someone for teaching me how to overbid
    Last edited by Flame Mistress; 13th June 2012 at 7:35 PM.

  3. #4653
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Trading the following:

    1x Promo Articuno Card
    1x TM Attract

    3x Purple Gummis
    2x Heart Scales
    2x Rare Candies
    4x Pecha Berries

    For King Ghidorah's Poochyena. I blame a certain someone for teaching me how to overbid
    Trading Lv. 1 Poochyena for Flame Mistress':

    1x Promo Articuno Card
    1x TM Attract

    3x Purple Gummis
    2x Heart Scales
    2x Rare Candies
    4x Pecha Berries

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by King Ghidorah; 13th June 2012 at 10:27 PM.

  4. #4654
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Trading Level 1 Yanma for King Ghidorah's 2 Rare Candies.

  5. #4655
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Trading a Leaf Ball to Itzatrap for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks!

  6. #4656
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,341

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
    Trading Items for Poochyena. *Trade Closed*

    Hi there, lil' guy! Or girl... Gosh, I need to check your details... Uh, so you're a boy... so I'll nickname you Malfoy!
    Last edited by Flame Mistress; 16th June 2012 at 5:05 PM.

  7. #4657
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Trading Level 1 Yanma for King Ghidorah's 2 Rare Candies.
    Trading 2x candies for for MarbleZone's Level 1 Yanma.

    Trade confirmed.

  8. #4658
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Trading 1 Clear Gummi and 1 more Clear Gummi (3 of 3, with 1 & 2 being used here) to Meetan for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks!

  9. #4659
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Trading a level 1 female Venipede to Celebii151 for a Rare Candy.

  10. #4660
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Trading a level 1 female Venipede to Celebii151 for a Rare Candy.
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Son_of_Shadows for Venipede.

    Trade Confirmed.

  11. #4661
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading 1 Clear Gummi and 1 more Clear Gummi (3 of 3, with 1 & 2 being used here) to Meetan for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks!
    Confirming a trade of one rare candy to Hayward for two Clear Gumnis. Thanks, my friend!

  12. #4662
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Son_of_Shadows for Venipede.

    Trade Confirmed.
    Candy for Venipede. Trade closed.

  13. #4663
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Confirming a trade of one rare candy to Hayward for two Clear Gumnis. Thanks, my friend!
    Gummis for Candy. Thankya~

    *T*R*A*D*E* *C*L*O*S*E*D*

  14. #4664
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading a Leaf Ball to Itzatrap for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks!
    Trading 1x Rare Candy to Hayward for a Leaf Ball.

    ** Trade Confirmed**

    Thanks!

  15. #4665
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Trading 1x Rare Candy to Hayward for a Leaf Ball.

    ** Trade Confirmed**

    Thanks!
    Leaf Ball for Candy. Many thanks!

    *closed*
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 17th June 2012 at 5:47 AM.

  16. #4666
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
    Trading 2x candies for for MarbleZone's Level 1 Yanma.

    Trade confirmed.
    2 Candies for Yanma.

    Trade closed.

  17. #4667
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    301

    Default

    i.) Trade 1 -Trading a Lv01 Female Eevee to Pengyzu for 4x Candies.

    ii.) Trade 2 - Trading a silver shard, a gold shard, and a blue shard to Pengyzu for 4x Candies.

    iii.) Trade 3 - Trading a Lv01 Female Illumise w. 8 BPs to Pengyzu for 2x Candies.

  18. #4668
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pokemon World
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    i.) Trade 1 -Trading a Lv01 Female Eevee to Pengyzu for 4x Candies.

    ii.) Trade 2 - Trading a silver shard, a gold shard, and a blue shard to Pengyzu for 4x Candies.

    iii.) Trade 3 - Trading a Lv01 Female Illumise w. 8 BPs to Pengyzu for 2x Candies.
    Trading 4 Candies [x] for Hayward's Level 1 Female Eevee. I'll name here Calliope (Callie). She'll be housed in this Snow Ball [x] instead. ^^.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Trading another 4 Candies in a separate trade [x] for a Silver Shard, a Gold Shard, and a Blue Shard.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Trading 2 Candies [x] Hayward's Illumise in another trade.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  19. #4669
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengyzu View Post
    Trading 4 Candies [x] for Hayward's Level 1 Female Eevee. I'll name here Calliope (Callie). She'll be housed in this Snow Ball [x] instead. ^^.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Trading another 4 Candies in a separate trade [x] for a Silver Shard, a Gold Shard, and a Blue Shard.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Trading 2 Candies [x] Hayward's Illumise in another trade.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trade 1 - Eevee for 4x Candies...Closed.

    Trade 2 - Shards for 4x Candies...Closed.

    Trade 3 - Illumise for 2x Candies...Closed.

  20. #4670
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Trading 1x Chocolate Pokéblock and 1x Black Pokéblock to Meetan for her 1x Rare Candy. Enjoy. ^^
    Last edited by Itzatrap; 25th June 2012 at 4:52 PM.

  21. #4671
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Trading 1x Chocolate Pokéblock and 1x Black Pokéblock to Meetan for her 1x Rare Candy. Enjoy. ^^
    Trade confirmed. Trading one rare candy for the pokeblocks to Itzatrap. :3

  22. #4672
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Trade confirmed. Trading one rare candy for the pokeblocks to Itzatrap. :3
    Traded 1x Chocolate Pokéblock and 1x Black Pokéblock to Meetan for her 1x Rare Candy.

    **Trade Closed**

  23. #4673
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Trading a Lv. 1 Male Seel and a x1 Snow Ball for kaisap112's x1 Rare Candy and x1 Durin Berry.

  24. #4674
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    Trading a Lv. 1 Male Seel and a x1 Snow Ball for kaisap112's x1 Rare Candy and x1 Durin Berry.
    Trade confirmed!

    Trading:

    -Durin Berry x1
    -Rare Candy x1

    for uhhhhh's Lv. 1 Male Seel and x1 Snow Ball.
    Last edited by kaisap112; 29th June 2012 at 7:02 AM.

  25. #4675
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Trade confirmed!

    Trading:

    -Durin Berry x1
    -Rare Candy x1

    for uhhhhh's Lv. 1 Male Seel and x1 Snow Ball.

    Trading Seel and a Ball for a Candy and a Berry.

    TRADE CLOSED! Hope you have a good time with him! Oh, and you might want to remove your sig...
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 29th June 2012 at 3:04 AM.

Page 187 of 198 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •