Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4701
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post


    Trading 4 Candies to Hayward for the above TMs. Thanks!

    Teaching Neptune (Wartortle):
    Stone Edge
    Metronome
    Scald

    Teaching Boing (Spoink):
    Calm Mind
    Energy Ball
    Volt Switch
    Trick Room

    Teaching Larry (Aron):
    Wild Charge
    Earthquake

    Teaching Nahkriin (Druddigon):
    Shadow Claw
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake

    Teaching Silane (Venipede):
    Dragon Pulse

    Trade Confirmed.

    TMs for Candies. Thankya~

    *CLOSED*

  2. #4702
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Trading Bellatrix, my Skuntank, to Ariden for his level 1 male Skorupi.

    Bellatrix
    Skuntank, Female, lv. 36
    Type; Poison/Dark
    Attacks; Scratch, Focus Energy, Chocolate Bomb, Poison Gas, Screech, Fury Swipes, Crunch, Blizzard, Smokescreen, Sweet Kiss, Smog, Double-Edge, Crunch, Haze, Fire Spin, Shadow Claw, Feint, Flame Burst, Slash, Toxic, Acid Spray, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Psychic.
    Next attack learnt; Night Slash (lv. 41)
    Nature; Unknown
    Ability: Unconfirmed
    Evolution; Stunky>lv. 34>Skuntank
    Bio; Bellatrix is very friendly, not unlike Pomona, only without the limitless surplus of energy. She is willing to make friends with anyone, though her inherent odor tends to make this a difficult task. This does not deter her, however. Bellatrix secretly has a desire to become the strongest Pokémon in the world, following a bloody and brutal battle against a rampaging Rhydon, back when she was a Stunky, which resulted in a swift, embarrassing, and nearly fatal loss on her part.
    Opinion on evolution; Bellatrix never really showed much opinion regarding evolution, though after the Rhydon incident, she certainly became more devoted to her training, and seemed pleased upon becoming a Skuntank.
    Obtained: Cable Club
    Birthday: May 17th

  3. #4703
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Trading Bellatrix, my Skuntank, to Ariden for his level 1 male Skorupi.
    Trading this Lv 1 male skorupi to Missingno. Master for his Lv 36 skuntank.

    *Trade confirmed*

  4. #4704
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    Trading this Lv 1 male skorupi to Missingno. Master for his Lv 36 skuntank.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Skorupi get! I'll take good care of him, and you better do the same for Bellatrix.

    *Trade closed*

  5. #4705
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Trading a Level four male Purrloin to Kaisap112 for one rare candy.

  6. #4706
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Trading a Level four male Purrloin to Kaisap112 for one rare candy.
    Trade confirmed.

    Trading 1 Rare Candy for Meetan's Lv. 4 Purrloin (male).

  7. #4707
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Trade confirmed.

    Trading 1 Rare Candy for Meetan's Lv. 4 Purrloin (male).
    Thanks for this! Trade closed.

  8. #4708
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Trading x1 Purple (Cool) Pokeblock for Meetan's x1 Rare Candy.

  9. #4709
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh
    Trading x1 Purple (Cool) Pokeblock for Meetan's x1 Rare Candy.
    Trade confirmed. Trading one rare candy to Uhhhh for a purple/cool pokeblock.

    ~ Tess Edit: Used on 20/01/2013.
    Last edited by enchantress; 21st January 2013 at 1:56 AM.

  10. #4710
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Trade confirmed. Trading one rare candy to Uhhhh for a purple/cool pokeblock.
    Trading pokeblock for candy.

    TRADE CLOSED! Enjoy!

  11. #4711
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Trading one Gold Shard and one 2012 Chocolate Poke Ball to Ampharos Dude for two rare candies.

  12. #4712
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yamaku Academy
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Trading one Gold Shard and one 2012 Chocolate Poke Ball to Ampharos Dude for two rare candies.
    Trading 2 Rare Candies for Meetan's Gold Shard (x1) and 2012 Chocolate Poke Ball (x1).
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by Ampharos_Dude; 30th July 2012 at 5:42 PM.

  13. #4713
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Trading 2 Rare Candies for Meetan's Gold Shard (x1) and 2012 Chocolate Poke Ball (x1).
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Thanks so much! Trade closed.

  14. #4714
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Trading a Lv01 Pineco (f) to TutorX for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks mate, and enjoy!

  15. #4715
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Dark Searchman's Lv. 1 Male Murkrow.

  16. #4716
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Dark Searchman's Lv. 1 Male Murkrow.
    And my Lv. 1 Male Murkrow is being traded for one Rare Candy from uhhhhh. I sure hope he gets along with you better than he did with me!

    *Trade Confirmed*

  17. #4717
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    121 Grove Street, Belmont, MA
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading a Lv01 Pineco (f) to TutorX for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks mate, and enjoy!
    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Hayward's Lvl. 01 Pineco (f). Yay first bug pokemon!

    *Trade Confirmed*

  18. #4718
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    And my Lv. 1 Male Murkrow is being traded for one Rare Candy from uhhhhh. I sure hope he gets along with you better than he did with me!

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading candy for Murkrow.

    TRADE CLOSED! *Murkrow stares at me* Er... hey there...?

    Welcome to the team, Kasimir!

  19. #4719
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Hayward's Lvl. 01 Pineco (f). Yay first bug pokemon!

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Pineco for Candy. Thanks again!

    *T*R*A*D*E* *C*L*O*S*E*D*

  20. #4720
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    And another trade is underway, as I trade 1 Rare Candy for Meetan's Lv. 1 Male Poochyena!

  21. #4721
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    And another trade is underway, as I trade 1 Rare Candy for Meetan's Lv. 1 Male Poochyena!
    Lol! -Issues- Trading this Lv. 1 Male Poochyena to Dark Searchman, so trade confirmed. Enjoy this bundle of joy!

  22. #4722
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Lol! -Issues- Trading this Lv. 1 Male Poochyena to Dark Searchman, so trade confirmed. Enjoy this bundle of joy!
    1 Rare Candy <----------> Lv. 1 Male Poochyena

    ...

    COMPLETE

    Yosha! Thank you so much! Now for the Pokedex entry:

    Poochyena, the Bite Pokemon. Poochyena have the sense of smell and stamina to track down and chase after any intended target until the target tires out. They don't expect the target to fight back, however, and will run away from it if that happens. When they bristle their tails and bare their fangs, they intend to intimidate a possible enemy.

    Well, little guy, you have to thank for helping me to increase my whim about you. In fact, we can go see him--and Sirius--real soon. So off we go... Laika!

    Achievements Unlocked:
    Six-Pack Party (Have a full team of six Pokemon in your party)
    Starter's Pokedex (Have at least 10 Pokemon registered as "Caught" in your Pokedex)

    *Trade Closed*

  23. #4723
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Trading one +20 Black (Bland) Pokéblock to Meetan for a Rare Candy.

  24. #4724
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    Trading one +20 Black (Bland) Pokéblock to Meetan for a Rare Candy.
    Trade confirmed, trading one rare candy to Thrain for the Black Pokeblock.

  25. #4725
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
    Trade confirmed, trading one rare candy to Thrain for the Black Pokeblock.
    Pokéblock for a Rare Candy. Thanks, Meetan!

    TRADE CLOSED

Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •