Page 193 of 202 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 5030

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4801
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Trading x2 Candys to King Ghidorah for his Trapinch

  2. #4802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Trading x2 Candys to King Ghidorah for his Trapinch
    Trading my Lv. 1 Female Trapinch for Takeo's 2x Rare Candies.

    Trade Confirmed

  3. #4803
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
    Trading my Lv. 1 Female Trapinch for Takeo's 2x Rare Candies.

    Trade Confirmed
    Trade Closed!

  4. #4804
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebii 151 View Post


    Trading 4 Candies, 1 Insect Plate and 1 Lure Ball for Lv. 1 Male Eevee. Thanks, Yuki!

    Trade Confirmed.
    I've only just seen this but it's important to note.

    You're linking to Hayward's pickup post for the Insect Plate, trading it as your own.

    If Hayward has traded it to you then it's the TRADE POST you need to link to as proof of ownership, not to his post. I look at this and think, "What on earth is he doing trading another member's item?" You need to prove it's now yours before you can trade it away.

    This needs to be edited with the correct link and if anyone else has traded in this way, or if you've received something in trade that is linking to another member's Pokémon and/or item then the person you traded with needs to alter their post.

    The bottom line is you can't trade something you don't own so make sure you prove ownership when using or trading something. Additionally, if you're trading with someone and they've not linked properly, don't confirm the trade until they've corrected their post. Please show a little common sense here people, that's always we ask.

  5. #4805
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Ariden's Sewaddle

  6. #4806
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Ariden's Sewaddle
    Trading a Lv 1 female sewaddle to Takeo for 1 of his rare candy.

    *Trade confirmed*

  7. #4807
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    Trading a Lv 1 female sewaddle to Takeo for 1 of his rare candy.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Candy for Poke.

    Trade closed

    Thanks again ^^

  8. #4808
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Trading my Lv.4 Trapinch to Charm. for 4 candies

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Takeo; 4th November 2012 at 9:44 AM.

  9. #4809
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wherever You Are
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Trading my Lv.4 Trapinch to Charm. for 4 candies

        Spoiler:
    Trapinch for 4 Candies.

    Trade Confirmed

  10. #4810
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Trapinch for 4 Candies.

    Trade Confirmed
    Trade Closed, hope both your futures are eventful !

  11. #4811
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    346

    Default

    My 2 Brown Gummis are hereby being traded for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.

  12. #4812
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    My 2 Brown Gummis are hereby being traded for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.
    Trading 1 Candy to DS for 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*

  13. #4813
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading 1 Candy to DS for 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Brown Gummis <----------> Rare Candy

    ...

    COMPLETE

    Enjoy making your Golett smarter, Arc!

    *Trade Closed*

  14. #4814
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Trading 5 mysterious gummi, 3 mysterious gummi, 2 mysterious gummi and 2 brown gummi to Arc_Angel for her 3 rare candies.

    That's 10 mysterious gummi(s) and 2 brown gummi(s) in total.

  15. #4815
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    Trading 5 mysterious gummi, 3 mysterious gummi, 2 mysterious gummi and 2 brown gummi to Arc_Angel for her 3 rare candies.

    That's 10 mysterious gummi(s) and 2 brown gummi(s) in total.
    Trading 3 Rare Candies for Ariden's 10x Mysterious Gummi's and 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*

  16. #4816
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading 3 Rare Candies for Ariden's 10x Mysterious Gummi's and 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 5 mysterious gummi, 3 mysterious gummi, 2 mysterious gummi and 2 brown gummi to Arc_Angel for her 3 rare candies.

    That's 10 mysterious gummi(s) and 2 brown gummi(s) in total.

    *Trade Closed*

  17. #4817
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Pokemon for Trade:
    N/A

    Pokemon I Want:
    NOTE: IF I'M ASKING FOR A POKEMON THAT'S UP FOR TRADE IT MEANS I WANT IT, PERIOD.

    Items For Trade:
    Various Berries (See Profile)
    Various Cards (See Profile)
    Rare Candies
    Coins

    Items I Want:
    Bubbling Cauldron
    Mummy Bandages
    Heart Container
    Shadow Lance
    Rare Candies
    Coins
    Last edited by Takeo; 26th November 2012 at 7:37 AM.

  18. #4818
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Yes, double post, but blah blah blah I can't hear you~

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Ariden for his level 1 Venonat.

  19. #4819
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Yes, double post, but blah blah blah I can't hear you~

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Ariden for his level 1 Venonat.
    Trading this Lv 1 female venonat to Son_of_Shadows for his rare candy.

    *Trade closed*

  20. #4820
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Trading my 1 Rare Candy to John's Knight for his Lv 1 Female Swablu.

  21. #4821
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Trading my 1 Rare Candy to John's Knight for his Lv 1 Female Swablu.
    Trading level 1 female Swablu for MarbleZone's 1 candy. Enjoy her!

    [closed]

  22. #4822
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Trading 20x Mysterious Gummi (1-2, 3-5, 6, 7-11, 12, 13-15, 16-17, 18-20), 9x Blue Gummi (1-3, 4-8, 9), & 8x Purple Gummi (1-3, 4-8) to Takeo for 10,000x Coins.

    *Trade Commenced*
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 15th November 2012 at 1:59 AM.

  23. #4823
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading 20x Mysterious Gummi (1-2, 3-5, 6, 7-11, 12, 13-15, 16-17, 18-20), 9x Blue Gummi (1-3, 4-8, 9), & 8x Purple Gummi (1-3, 4-8) to Takeo for 10,000x Coins.

    *Trade Commenced*

    Trading 10,000x Coins to Lilblue. for her x20 Mysterious Gummis, x9 Blue Gummis & x8 Purple Gummis.

    Thank you!

    *Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Takeo; 15th November 2012 at 2:05 AM.

  24. #4824
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Trading x8 Purple Gummis and x2 Mysterious Gummis to Takeo for 2000 coins

    *commenced!*

  25. #4825
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    Trading x8 Purple Gummis and x2 Mysterious Gummis to Takeo for 2000 coins

    *commenced!*
    Trading 2,000x coins to LASL for her x8 Purple Gummis & x2 Mysterious ones

    Thank you!

    *Trade Closed*

Page 193 of 202 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •