Page 196 of 197 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197 LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

Trading 1 candy to Ariden for his Ghost Ball

--Trade Closed--

Quote Originally Posted by Bless The Metal View Post
    Trading 1 candy to Ariden for his Ghost Ball

--Trade Closed--
    Trading this ghost ball to Bless The Metal for 1 rare candy.

*Trade closed*

Default And then there was 2

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 22nd November 2013 at 8:33 AM.

Trading this Lv 1 female ghastly to Bless The Metal for 5 candies and these items:

1 were ball, 1 TM Psyshock, 2 blackberry poffin, 1 mug of fiery fizzybrew beer, 1 shiny stone, 1 shuca berry, 1 tamato berry, 1 apicot berry, 1 TM Egg bomb, 2 premier balls, 1 thunder stone, 1 rabuta berry, 1 haban berry, 1 dusk stone, 1 charcoal, 1 oran berry, 1 babiri berry and 1 petaya berry.

*Trade closed*

Premier ball used [1]
    Last edited by Rayzen; 30th December 2013 at 3:36 AM. Reason: using 1 premier ball

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Spheal for Fallen Icarus's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Trading 2 rare candies for Spark's Spheal :3

Trade Closed~

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Bagon for John's Knight's 2 Rare Candies. Now to stop Wendy from throwing another tantrum... Please tell me you'll be able to arrange some play dates for him and Wendy... for my sake? ^_^"

*Trade Start*

*Record Marker* 1st January 2014.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Bagon for John's Knight's 2 Rare Candies. Now to stop Wendy from throwing another tantrum... Please tell me you'll be able to arrange some play dates for him and Wendy... for my sake? ^_^"

*Trade Start*
    Trading my two candies for Dark Searchman's level one male Bagon. I'll try to do whatever's possible to prevent your mauling!

Trade Closed.

Trading 1 rare candy to lilbluecorsola for a Lv 1 female gible.

*Trade started*

Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    Trading 1 rare candy to lilbluecorsola for a Lv 1 female gible.

*Trade started*
    Trading Lv. 1 Gible to Ariden for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*

Trading 5 candies to Ariden for his male level 1 Shiny Torkoal.

**Trade Started**

Thank you, and sorry for taking for long. I'll be sure to take great care of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Trading 5 candies to Ariden for his male level 1 Shiny Torkoal.

**Trade Started**

Thank you, and sorry for taking for long. I'll be sure to take great care of him!
    Trading this Lv 1 shiny male torkoal to Itzatrap for 5 rare candies.

*Trade closed*

Trading 4 candies to Thrain for his Dragonball and Fastball.

*Upon confirmation placing my Garchomp, Jaws in the Dragonball and my impulsive Eevee in the Fastball*

--Trade Started--

Quote Originally Posted by Bless The Metal View Post
    Trading 4 candies to Thrain for his Dragonball and Fastball.

*Upon confirmation placing my Garchomp, Jaws in the Dragonball and my impulsive Eevee in the Fastball*

--Trade Started--
    Trading x1 Dragon Ball and x1 Fast Ball to Bless the Metal for x4 Rare Candy. Thanks!

*TRADE CLOSED*

Trading my Rock Ball and Ghost Ball to Bless the Metal for their LiteBlue Pokeblock and Brown Pokeblock.

*Trade Started*

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Trading my Rock Ball and Ghost Ball to Bless the Metal for their LiteBlue Pokeblock and Brown Pokeblock.

*Trade Started*
    Trading my LiteBlue Pokéblock & Brown Pokéblock to Myrrh for a Rock Ball and Ghost Ball, thanks!

--Trade Closed--

I hereby trade my Lv. 4 Male Horsea (stats below) for DavetheFishFoodGuy's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started*

Name: Manasseh
    Species: Horsea
    Level: 4
    Current Location: PC
        Spoiler:- Manasseh's Stats:

Current Movepool: Bubble, Smokescreen, Surf, Waterfall, Dive (HM), Whirlpool (HM), Clear Smog (Egg), Rain Dance (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Leer (Lv. 8), Water Gun (Lv. 11), Focus Energy (Lv. 14), Bubblebeam (Lv. 18), Agility (Lv. 23), Twister (Lv. 26), Brine (Lv. 30), Hydro Pump (Lv. 35), Dragon Dance (Lv. 38), Dragon Pulse (Lv. 42)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 32), (Trade w/ Dragon Scale)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 4 Male Horsea (stats below) for DavetheFishFoodGuy's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started*

Name: Manasseh
    Species: Horsea
    Level: 4
    Current Location: PC
        Spoiler:- Manasseh's Stats:

Current Movepool: Bubble, Smokescreen, Surf, Waterfall, Dive (HM), Whirlpool (HM), Clear Smog (Egg), Rain Dance (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Leer (Lv. 8), Water Gun (Lv. 11), Focus Energy (Lv. 14), Bubblebeam (Lv. 18), Agility (Lv. 23), Twister (Lv. 26), Brine (Lv. 30), Hydro Pump (Lv. 35), Dragon Dance (Lv. 38), Dragon Pulse (Lv. 42)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 32), (Trade w/ Dragon Scale)
    It seemed to good to be true. Things like this often were. A random call on the Pokégear from a trainer looking to rehome a Pokémon, and he'd contacted him first? What were the odds? Still, his enthusiasm had overwhelmed his cynicism, and he'd agreed to the trade. Stepping into the Cable Club, he spotted his contact easily enough - Hyrem had been the one to trade YB to him, after all. Hopefully this Pokémon would be less of an utter sociopath. Stepping up to the machine, he placed his side of the trade on the plate, a couple of Candies seeming like a bargain to him given the circumstances.

A flash later, and he was presented with... "A Dive Ball? Awesome." he muttered, picking up the blue orb and looking at it a moment. He'd seen plenty, but not since he started his journey. More of his Pokémon would look good in them. Nodding his thanks to the other trainer, he turned about and left the building, heading for his usual spot when obtaining a water-bound Pokémon, an out of the way pond. Waiting for him in the shallows was his starter, Suzi splashing about while firing precise Water Guns at passing targets. He thought he'd better leave the rest of his shoal of fish elsewhere so as to not intimidate the new arrival. "Alright, here goes. Come on out, Horsea!"

The Dive Ball split in the air, sending out a dark-blue cloud of energy into the pool, representing the ocean depths. Swiftly it coalesced into a form not traditionally associated with fish, the body vertical with a long tail curled underneath. A modified dorsal fin provided propulsion from the back, while an almost equine head with a long snout protruded above the water. Large eyes blinked, turning from fellow fish to new trainer. "Hey Horsea!" Dave said brightly. "I'm Dave, your new trainer, and this is Suzi, one of your new teammates." The seahorse let out a happy-sounding squeak in response, turning back to the Remoraid. Suzi wasn't paying attention anymore, having turned to shooting down passing insects. As another target flitted into view, the Jet Pokémon took aim once more, only for a blast of Bubbles to do her job for her.

Turning, the fish saw her new teammate at the origin of the attack, narrowing her eyes at the interloper. Horsea flashed a smirk in response, and both turned back to their makeshift shooting gallery. Another insect zoomed across the pond, Suzi's Water Gun finding the mark easily. A second target was met with a Bubble attack from the Horsea before Suzi could hit it, but the Remoraid nailed the next one. This went on for a few minutes, each fish managing to strike an even number of targets until the insects had the collective sense to leave the pair alone. The two turned to each other, exchanging a look of respect for each other's aim, and possibly something more... "Huh, looks like we've got a pair of Snipers on our hands then." Dave muttered. "I think you two are going to get along just fine. Come along then, Trevor. Welcome to the team." The Horsea smiled, blowing one last stream of Bubbles into Suzi's face as he was returned to his Dive Ball, Dave hurriedly recalling his Starter as well before she took any reprisals on him and turned away, back to his temporary base.

---------------------

OOC:
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to DS for his Lv. 4 Male Horsea with assorted stats. Thanks dude, I'm sure he'll fit right in with the rest of my fish.

--Trade Closed--

He had asked to go alone.
    Michael was very understanding of his wishes. Uncharacteristically so, perhaps, as he seemed to grasp that this was a serious moment without any further need for explanation. And so there he was, sitting in the Cable Club foyer with a hastily written sign and the 3 Rare Candies that his trainer had offered for this trade.
    Blue waited patiently, ignoring the bemused looks from the humans coming and going from the store. He had more important things on his mind than to pay heed to the rest of the world. The Panpour sat back, poised and trying to stop the tears that were slowly welling up.

It seemed almost miraculous really - but then again, Arceus moved in strange ways. Sometimes he granted gifts to Pokemon he found worthy - gifts of knowledge, power, courage and all those other virtues. There were also tales that he gave those on the brink of death a second chance, and those who had already died the gift of rebirth. All these mighty acts from a benevolent god would make one feel like their smaller, more humble requests would go unheeded. But yet here he was, waiting in the Cable Club for a certain trainer to arrive.
    Because sometimes, quite simply, he brought families back together again.
    At long last, he would be reunited with his brother.
    'Red...'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trading 3 Rare Candies for Rayzen's Level 1 Male Pansear, who (if you won't mind) will be named Red. Thanks dude!
    *Trade Started*
    Last edited by swampertforever; 12th February 2014 at 2:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
    He had asked to go alone.
    Michael was very understanding of his wishes. Uncharacteristically so, perhaps, as he seemed to grasp that this was a serious moment without any further need for explanation. And so there he was, sitting in the Cable Club foyer with a hastily written sign and the 3 Rare Candies that his trainer had offered for this trade.
    Blue waited patiently, ignoring the bemused looks from the humans coming and going from the store. He had more important things on his mind than to pay heed to the rest of the world. The Panpour sat back, poised and trying to stop the tears that were slowly welling up.

It seemed almost miraculous really - but then again, Arceus moved in strange ways. Sometimes he granted gifts to Pokemon he found worthy - gifts of knowledge, power, courage and all those other virtues. There were also tales that he gave those on the brink of death a second chance, and those who had already died the gift of rebirth. All these mighty acts from a benevolent god would make one feel like their smaller, more humble requests would go unheeded. But yet here he was, waiting in the Cable Club for a certain trainer to arrive.
    Because sometimes, quite simply, he brought families back together again.
    At long last, he would be reunited with his brother.
    'Red...'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trading 3 Rare Candies for Rayzen's Level 1 Male Pansear, who (if you won't mind) will be named Red. Thanks dude!
    *Trade Started*
    Rayzen was eating a sandwich when the trade was on-going. When he finished, he walked out and threw the waste into the bin. One could see that the sandwich packaging thrown was gloriously red in colour. Maybe Arceus really do move in strange ways.

Trading this Lv 1 male pansear to swampertforever for 3 rare candies.

*Trade closed*

Trading a Totodile to Missingno Master for one million one rare candy.

Totodile info:
        Spoiler:- Gold:

TRADE STARTED

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Trading a Totodile to Missingno Master for one million one rare candy.

Totodile info:
        Spoiler:- Gold:
    The doors to the Cable Club flew open, having been pushed aside in a very enthusiastic manner by the man currently dashing over to a trade machine, a look of immense glee on his face. It was a wonder the cowboy hat on his head wasn't flying off, nor the Meowth currently clinging to his shoulder for dear life. Once Keith finally arrived at the trade machine, Meowth righted himself on Keith's shoulder. "Alright, ya wanna tell me just wat da hell dat was about?" demanded the Scratch Cat Pokémon. "Youse exchanges a couple o' texts wit someone, next ting I know yer burstin' trough da doors like a Vigoroth on caffeine!"

"Less talky, more tradey," Keith responded, digging a single Rare Candy out of his backpack and placing it on the machine. "I'm about to be reunited with an old friend, Meowth. Explanations will come in due time."

As he spoke, electricity crackled all around the Rare Candy as it was sucked into the trade machine, only to be replaced moments later by a Poké Ball. Keith picked up the sphere in his hands, and he couldn't help but grin. "And just who is dis old friend?" Meowth asked, sounding more curious than annoyed now.

"I'll show you," grinned Keith, throwing the Poké Ball into the air. "Totodile, come on out!"

In a flash of light, a small, blue, bipedal creature emerged, with a very prominent snout, and a mouth lined with sharp teeth. Despite this ominous orifice, the look in the Totodile's eyes were happy and playful, and upon spotting Keith, he began jumping up and down and dancing around. "Totototototo daaaah!" he exclaimed happily before jumping into Keith's arms.

"Welcome back, Totodile," grinned Keith. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Oh, it's great to have you back on the team, buddy."

Totodile, however, was looking at Meowth, tilting his head curiously. "Toto?" he said questioningly.

"Ah, yes," nodded Keith. "Totodile, meet Meowth, one of your teammates. Meowth, this is the Totodile I traded away years ago, way before your time. I hatched him from a rare variety of Pokémon Egg, and he was on the team for several months. Were it not for the PC space restrictions of the time, I probably would never have traded him away to begin with."

"Oh, yeah, like dat Dunsparce and Wartortle?" Meowth replied.

"Toto?" Totodile added, sounding somewhat surprised at something Keith had said. Meowth noticed this, and after a brief chat with Totodile, translated for Keith.

"Totodile's sayin' he can't believe youse don't got Dunsparce no more," Meowth explained.

"Yeah," sighed Keith. "Those were times of tough choices, Totodile. You know I meant nothing personal by trading you away, right?" he added.

"Toto daaah," Totodile replied cheerfully. Keith grinned, not needing Meowth's translation to know that all was forgiven.

"Well, we ought to get going," Keith said at last. "You got a lot of catching up to do, Totodile. Oh, yeah," he added suddenly. "I almost forgot- I nickname my Pokémon now, Totodile. That means you should have a nickname, too, if you want. Or do you perhaps want to keep the nickname Bill gave you, Gold?" he added.

Totodile thought about this for a minute, then said "Toto Toto daaah," to Meowth.

"Totodile says he'd like ta keep da name Gold," Meowth translated.

Keith smiled. 'Gold it is, then," then stated. "Welcome back, Gold."

Scooping the Totodile into his arms, Keith exited the Cable Club, beyond thrilled at having been reunited with an old Pokémon of his after so long.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to CB for his level 32 male Totodile. Thanks so much, man! It's great to have him back, and he's in good hands, you can count on that!

Trading Lv 1 Male Goldeen to Dave for a candy.

*TRADE STARTED*

Quote Originally Posted by PeeGee View Post
    Trading Lv 1 Male Goldeen to Dave for a candy.

*TRADE STARTED*
    Yet another search was over. Dave stepped into the Cable Club, strangely Pokémonless, looking around for his contact. Spotting him, he stepped to the machine, placing a single Rare Candy on the pad. Karmas' name was strangely appropriate. This would be the fourth Pokémon he'd received from the other trainer, after Sybil, Sam and most recently, Agnes. The fisherman didn't know where he'd be without him, but here he was, doing him another favour. A flash later and there was a PokéBall, which he picked up with a smile, nodding his thanks to the other trainer before turning to leave.

Once outside, he dashed to the nearby pond he'd often used in the past. As he approached, a spike broke the surface, followed by the smooth orange and white form of a Goldeen. Magrat looked up at her trainer, a smile on her own features. Dave held the PokéBall aloft, smiling back, and tossed it into the water. "Come on out, Goldeen!" he called, light flashing through the pool as his newest Pokémon was summoned. After a few seconds, another fish broke the surface, almost identical to the one already there, though with a slightly larger horn. The new arrival blinked up, turning from the human to the other member of his species.

"Hey there, little guy." Dave said, stooping down on the bank of the pond. The new fish waggled his fins, before turning to Magrat, who paddled closer, nudging him with her horn. The male flinched before returning the gesture, the horns of both creatures meeting in a quick clash. The two then began to swim around each other in some kind of aquatic ballet. Dave chuckled. Ever since he'd picked up Magrat and learned of her desire to never evolve, he'd been searching for a male who had the drive to become a Sea King to her Water Queen. And now here he was. "Looks like you two are going to get along just fine." he muttered, picking up both their PokéBalls. "Let's get going. Welcome to the team, Verence." Both Goldeen bowed to each other, smiling as they were recalled and leaving Dave by himself to head back to his base.

---------------------

OOC:
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Pee Gee for his Lv. 1 Male Goldeen. Thanks yet again, buddy!

--Trade Closed--

Page 196 of 197 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197 LastLast