Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198 LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 4949

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Trading a Totodile to Missingno Master for one million one rare candy.

Totodile info:
        Spoiler:- Gold:
    The doors to the Cable Club flew open, having been pushed aside in a very enthusiastic manner by the man currently dashing over to a trade machine, a look of immense glee on his face. It was a wonder the cowboy hat on his head wasn't flying off, nor the Meowth currently clinging to his shoulder for dear life. Once Keith finally arrived at the trade machine, Meowth righted himself on Keith's shoulder. "Alright, ya wanna tell me just wat da hell dat was about?" demanded the Scratch Cat Pokémon. "Youse exchanges a couple o' texts wit someone, next ting I know yer burstin' trough da doors like a Vigoroth on caffeine!"

"Less talky, more tradey," Keith responded, digging a single Rare Candy out of his backpack and placing it on the machine. "I'm about to be reunited with an old friend, Meowth. Explanations will come in due time."

As he spoke, electricity crackled all around the Rare Candy as it was sucked into the trade machine, only to be replaced moments later by a Poké Ball. Keith picked up the sphere in his hands, and he couldn't help but grin. "And just who is dis old friend?" Meowth asked, sounding more curious than annoyed now.

"I'll show you," grinned Keith, throwing the Poké Ball into the air. "Totodile, come on out!"

In a flash of light, a small, blue, bipedal creature emerged, with a very prominent snout, and a mouth lined with sharp teeth. Despite this ominous orifice, the look in the Totodile's eyes were happy and playful, and upon spotting Keith, he began jumping up and down and dancing around. "Totototototo daaaah!" he exclaimed happily before jumping into Keith's arms.

"Welcome back, Totodile," grinned Keith. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Oh, it's great to have you back on the team, buddy."

Totodile, however, was looking at Meowth, tilting his head curiously. "Toto?" he said questioningly.

"Ah, yes," nodded Keith. "Totodile, meet Meowth, one of your teammates. Meowth, this is the Totodile I traded away years ago, way before your time. I hatched him from a rare variety of Pokémon Egg, and he was on the team for several months. Were it not for the PC space restrictions of the time, I probably would never have traded him away to begin with."

"Oh, yeah, like dat Dunsparce and Wartortle?" Meowth replied.

"Toto?" Totodile added, sounding somewhat surprised at something Keith had said. Meowth noticed this, and after a brief chat with Totodile, translated for Keith.

"Totodile's sayin' he can't believe youse don't got Dunsparce no more," Meowth explained.

"Yeah," sighed Keith. "Those were times of tough choices, Totodile. You know I meant nothing personal by trading you away, right?" he added.

"Toto daaah," Totodile replied cheerfully. Keith grinned, not needing Meowth's translation to know that all was forgiven.

"Well, we ought to get going," Keith said at last. "You got a lot of catching up to do, Totodile. Oh, yeah," he added suddenly. "I almost forgot- I nickname my Pokémon now, Totodile. That means you should have a nickname, too, if you want. Or do you perhaps want to keep the nickname Bill gave you, Gold?" he added.

Totodile thought about this for a minute, then said "Toto Toto daaah," to Meowth.

"Totodile says he'd like ta keep da name Gold," Meowth translated.

Keith smiled. 'Gold it is, then," then stated. "Welcome back, Gold."

Scooping the Totodile into his arms, Keith exited the Cable Club, beyond thrilled at having been reunited with an old Pokémon of his after so long.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to CB for his level 32 male Totodile. Thanks so much, man! It's great to have him back, and he's in good hands, you can count on that!

Trading Lv 1 Male Goldeen to Dave for a candy.

*TRADE STARTED*

Quote Originally Posted by PeeGee View Post
    Trading Lv 1 Male Goldeen to Dave for a candy.

*TRADE STARTED*
    Yet another search was over. Dave stepped into the Cable Club, strangely Pokémonless, looking around for his contact. Spotting him, he stepped to the machine, placing a single Rare Candy on the pad. Karmas' name was strangely appropriate. This would be the fourth Pokémon he'd received from the other trainer, after Sybil, Sam and most recently, Agnes. The fisherman didn't know where he'd be without him, but here he was, doing him another favour. A flash later and there was a PokéBall, which he picked up with a smile, nodding his thanks to the other trainer before turning to leave.

Once outside, he dashed to the nearby pond he'd often used in the past. As he approached, a spike broke the surface, followed by the smooth orange and white form of a Goldeen. Magrat looked up at her trainer, a smile on her own features. Dave held the PokéBall aloft, smiling back, and tossed it into the water. "Come on out, Goldeen!" he called, light flashing through the pool as his newest Pokémon was summoned. After a few seconds, another fish broke the surface, almost identical to the one already there, though with a slightly larger horn. The new arrival blinked up, turning from the human to the other member of his species.

"Hey there, little guy." Dave said, stooping down on the bank of the pond. The new fish waggled his fins, before turning to Magrat, who paddled closer, nudging him with her horn. The male flinched before returning the gesture, the horns of both creatures meeting in a quick clash. The two then began to swim around each other in some kind of aquatic ballet. Dave chuckled. Ever since he'd picked up Magrat and learned of her desire to never evolve, he'd been searching for a male who had the drive to become a Sea King to her Water Queen. And now here he was. "Looks like you two are going to get along just fine." he muttered, picking up both their PokéBalls. "Let's get going. Welcome to the team, Verence." Both Goldeen bowed to each other, smiling as they were recalled and leaving Dave by himself to head back to his base.

---------------------

OOC:
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Pee Gee for his Lv. 1 Male Goldeen. Thanks yet again, buddy!

--Trade Closed--

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Houndour to DavetheFishGuy for his 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Name: Annie
    Species: Houndour
    Level: 1
    Current Location: PC
    Birthday: August 29
    Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
    Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -SpAtk, likes Sweet, hates Dry)
    Location Caught: Fire Core Egg
    Held Item: None
    Beauty Points: 0
    Contest Stats: Beauty 0/ Cool 0/ Cute 0/ Smart 0/ Tough 0
    IQ: 0
    Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Howl (Lv. 4), Smog (Lv. 8), Roar (Lv. 13), Bite (Lv. 16), Odor Sleuth (Lv. 20), Beat Up (Lv. 25), Fire Fang (Lv. 28), Faint Attack (Lv. 32), Embargo (Lv. 37), Foul Play (Lv. 40), Flamethrower (Lv. 44), Crunch (Lv. 49), Nasty Plot (Lv. 52), Inferno (Lv. 56)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 24)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Houndour to DavetheFishGuy for his 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Name: Annie
    Species: Houndour
    Birthday: August 29
    Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
    Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -SpAtk, likes Sweet, hates Dry)
    Location Caught: Fire Core Egg
    Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Howl (Lv. 4), Smog (Lv. 8), Roar (Lv. 13), Bite (Lv. 16), Odor Sleuth (Lv. 20), Beat Up (Lv. 25), Fire Fang (Lv. 28), Faint Attack (Lv. 32), Embargo (Lv. 37), Foul Play (Lv. 40), Flamethrower (Lv. 44), Crunch (Lv. 49), Nasty Plot (Lv. 52), Inferno (Lv. 56)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 24)
    Today had been the definition of 'Mixed Bag'. He'd woken up to find that the overlords of Fizzytopia were re-implementing the limits on the number of Pokémon a trainer could own. While this didn't affect him just yet, it did mean he'd have to be more careful when it came to taking in Pokémon, lest he meet his entire quota. However, it had affected a few other trainers, who realised that they had to make space of their own. One such trainer had contacted him, and he'd jumped at the call.

If he were cool, like some kind of action movie star, he would have kicked in the Cable Club door in his rush. But he wasn't, so he merely shoved it open and dashed inside. He spotted his contact, Hyrem having traded him some key team members in the past, though obviously this was on slightly less excitable terms. Dave felt for the other trainer. He'd hate to have to part with one of his own team members just to make space for others. All he could do was promise to take care of the Pokémon he was getting out of this. And he knew that he would. Placing his payment on the machine, he watched as the trio of confections was sucked into it, to be replaced with a PokéBall. He gripped it excitedly, nodding some thanks to Hyrem before walking back out of the building.

Once outside, he was joined by Jason, the Croagunk having followed at his own sedentary pace. Dave smiled at the Poison-type, who looked back with his own normal, apathetic gaze. "One step closer." the trainer muttered, tossing the orb in his hand to the ground. "Come on out, Houndour!" With that, the device split, causing light to cascade outward and take shape before him. After a second or two, it took the form of a small, canine figure, solidifying to show her black colouration, with red patches and bone-like structures. The Dark-type looked around, probably for her former trainer, her ears falling back as a whine escaped her.

Dave knelt down. He'd expected this. "Hey girl, it's alright." he said softly, slowly stretching a hand out toward the creature. "Annie, right? Sorry about this. Hyrem didn't want to let you go, I know that, but I promise I'll do all I can to take just as much care of you as he did." The pup cocked her head, still not looking entirely trustful, casting her look from trainer to Croagunk. Jason ribbited softly, which seemed to have a calming affect upon the Houndour. "That's Jason, one of your new teammates. I'm Dave, and there's plenty of other new friends for you to meet."

With that, the Fire-type seemed to lose her nervousness, stepping forward to sniff her new trainer's hand for a second. Then she gave it a lick. Dave sighed in relief, turning his hand over to pet the Houndour on the top of her head. "Whew, glad that's sorted." he muttered. "Welcome to the team, girl! And don't worry, I'm not going to change your name that much. Plus look, I've got a special home just for you!" he said, reaching into his pack and pulling out a Were Ball he'd been saving for his exact moment, expanding it so she could see. The canine yapped in excitement, wagging her stubby tail. Dave smiled. "Great, glad to have won you over. Welcome to the team... Angua." With that, he recalled the pooch, before pressing her PokéBall against the Were Ball. The energy transferred between the two, leaving Angua inside the empty sphere and the old one useless. Putting it into a nearby bin, he minimized the Were Ball and headed for home, Jason following behind him.

---------------------

OOC:
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to Dark Searchman for his Lv. 1 Female Houndour. Thank you so much, man. She's in good hands, I promise.

--Trade Closed--

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Grimer in exchange for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Name: Molasses (Molly) and Ecta
    Species: Grimer
    Birthday: July 8
    Ability: Sticky Hold (Held item can't be taken away by attacks) (can be changed)
    Nature: Quirky (Stats and berry preferences normal) (can be changed)
    Location Caught: Trade (hatched w/ Shadow Sneak)
    Beauty Points: 4
    Current Movepool: Pound, Poison Gas, Shadow Sneak (Egg), Strength (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Harden (Lv. 4), Mud-slap (Lv. 7), Disable (Lv. 12), Sludge (Lv. 15), Minimize (Lv. 18), Mud Bomb (Lv. 21), Sludge Bomb (Lv. 26), Fling (Lv. 29), Screech (Lv. 32), Sludge Wave (Lv. 37), Acid Armor (Lv. 40), Gunk Shot (Lv. 43), Memento (Lv. 48)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 38)

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Grimer in exchange for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Name: Molasses (Molly) and Ecta
    Species: Grimer
    Birthday: July 8
    Ability: Sticky Hold (Held item can't be taken away by attacks) (can be changed)
    Nature: Quirky (Stats and berry preferences normal) (can be changed)
    Location Caught: Trade (hatched w/ Shadow Sneak)
    Beauty Points: 4
    Current Movepool: Pound, Poison Gas, Shadow Sneak (Egg), Strength (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Harden (Lv. 4), Mud-slap (Lv. 7), Disable (Lv. 12), Sludge (Lv. 15), Minimize (Lv. 18), Mud Bomb (Lv. 21), Sludge Bomb (Lv. 26), Fling (Lv. 29), Screech (Lv. 32), Sludge Wave (Lv. 37), Acid Armor (Lv. 40), Gunk Shot (Lv. 43), Memento (Lv. 48)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 38)
    Trading 1 Candy to Gemini Spark for his Level 01 Female Grimer

*Trade Closed*

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Missing.No Master for his super-kawaii Mareep.

*Trade started!*

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Missing.No Master for his super-kawaii Mareep.

*Trade started!*
    Trading my level 1 male Mareep to kaisap for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*

*Record Marker* 21st May 2014.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Gible to EpicSquirtle for his 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Trading Lv. 1 Gible to EpicSquirtle for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Gible to EpicSquirtle for his 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
    Trading Dark Searchman 2 rare candies in return for his Lv. 1 Male Gible

*Trade closed*

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading Lv. 1 Gible to EpicSquirtle for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
    Trading lilbluecorsola 2 rare candies in return for her Lv. 1 Male Gible

*Trade closed*
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 23rd May 2014 at 2:26 AM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Shroomish for MarbleZone's Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Shroomish for MarbleZone's Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
    The mushroom stood in front of Levin almost motionless, staring him the eyes. The young man looked back with a smirk on his face - nobody seemed to understand why he'd be after this kind of Pokemon. People were quick to forget him when he wasn't riding around on a golden Onix; in his heart, his calling was the Fighting-Type, and to that effect this harmless-looking Shroomish was one of the few remaining pieces of his ideal team. He was only a small Grass-Type without upper limbs at the moment, but Levin knew he could shape him into a formidable fighter with the proper effort.

This particular Shroomish however, seemed grumpier than most. Somewhat sleepy too... Like someone who'd just woken up with a massive hangover. Levin didn't realize it at first, but then he noticed it - a faint cloud of glittering dust kicked up at the Pokemon's slightest movement. Even for a Shroomish, this was an unusual amount of powder - was he under the influence of his own Effect Spores? Levin held back a chuckle; maybe he'd end up raising a true practitioner of the Drunken Fist Style! Shroomish groggily made his way over to his new Trainer, bumped against his leg and stopped abruptly, startled, and Levin could swear the mushroom muttered something under his breath. What a character...

- Something tells me you're gonna be a lot of fun to have around, little one. Here, hop inside before you hurt yourself! Welcome to the family, Melo!

---

Trading 1 Candy to Dark Searchman for his Lv1 Male Shroomish. He's in good hands, I promise!

*Trade closed*

I hereby trade my Lv. 4 Female Tangela for Quilavaflare's Rare Candy. (stats below)

*Trade Started*

Name: Anetta
    Species: Tangela
    Level: 4
    Birthday: March 18
    Ability: ---
    Nature: ---
    Location Caught: Trade
    Beauty Points: 8
    Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
    IQ: 1
    Bio: Matthew, a fellow trainer from Viridian City in fact, had kept this Tangela and even put her through the Beauty Salon a few times, but in the end he decided to trade it away. Now with Hyrem, Anetta has kept her cuteness and has on more than one occasion offered hugs to anyone she sees. She also likes tickling others since she's so certain it's fun for everyone. She does lack restraint, however, and it's hard to get free of her tickling vines, so she's watched by other teammates to keep her from going too far. She and Zyra make great playmates since they share types (and vines).
    Current Movepool: Ingrain, Constrict, Sleep Powder, Cut (HM), Rock Smash (HM), Flash (HM), Confusion (Egg), Reflect (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Vine Whip (Lv. 7), Absorb (Lv. 10), Poisonpowder (Lv. 14), Bind (Lv. 17), Growth (Lv. 20), Mega Drain (Lv. 23), Knock Off (Lv. 27), Stun Spore (Lv. 30), Natural Gift (Lv. 33), Giga Drain (Lv. 36), Ancientpower (Lv. 40), Slam (Lv. 43), Tickle (Lv. 46), Wring Out (Lv. 49), Power Whip (Lv. 53)
    Evolutions: (Level up w/ Ancientpower)

I hereby trade my Lv. 4 Female Tangela for Quilavaflare's Rare Candy. (stats below)

*Trade Started*

Name: Anetta
    Species: Tangela
    Level: 4
    Birthday: March 18
    Ability: ---
    Beauty Points: 8
    Bio: Matthew, a fellow trainer from Viridian City in fact, had kept this Tangela and even put her through the Beauty Salon a few times, but in the end he decided to trade it away. Now with Hyrem, Anetta has kept her cuteness and has on more than one occasion offered hugs to anyone she sees. She also likes tickling others since she's so certain it's fun for everyone. She does lack restraint, however, and it's hard to get free of her tickling vines, so she's watched by other teammates to keep her from going too far. She and Zyra make great playmates since they share types (and vines).
    Current Movepool: Ingrain, Constrict, Sleep Powder, Cut (HM), Rock Smash (HM), Flash (HM), Confusion (Egg), Reflect (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Vine Whip (Lv. 7), Absorb (Lv. 10), Poisonpowder (Lv. 14), Bind (Lv. 17), Growth (Lv. 20), Mega Drain (Lv. 23), Knock Off (Lv. 27), Stun Spore (Lv. 30), Natural Gift (Lv. 33), Giga Drain (Lv. 36), Ancientpower (Lv. 40), Slam (Lv. 43), Tickle (Lv. 46), Wring Out (Lv. 49), Power Whip (Lv. 53)
    Evolutions: (Level up w/ Ancientpower)
    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Dark Searchman's Tangela, Anetta! Thanks a lot! Looks like this little gal/guy has been around the block a few times, huh? Yeesh. Hey there Anetta! So glad you'll be joining us! I'm sure you'll be popular with the rest of the team, they need some livening up, ha.
    Trade Close

EDIT: Right, so apparently there was a small bit of miscommunication somewhere down the line and this Pokémon is actually supposed to be a male. Because of that, the name also needs some slight alteration, sorry! Research says Arnold is the masculine form of Arnetta, about as close as it gets to the original name. So, Arnold it is!
    Last edited by Quilavaflare; 4th July 2014 at 7:09 AM.

*Record Marker* 5th July 2014.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

Trading my Lv.1 Male Yamask w/6 BPs to Escalion for 1 rare candy.

Enjoy bud, glad to see someone achieve a huge want. Goodbye whim :'(

--Trade Started--

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Yamask w/6 BPs to Escalion for 1 rare candy.

Enjoy bud, glad to see someone achieve a huge want. Goodbye whim :'(

--Trade Started--

Trading my 1 Rare Candy to EBE for his Male Yamask with 6 BP.

Thank you so much for this!

-Trade Closed-

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Snover to Swampertforever for his Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Trading my Lv.19 Male Taillow comes w/10BPs, 1IQ, 10 in every and all Contest Stats., EMs: Brave Bird, Roost, MT Moves: Heat Wave, TM: Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Swift, U-Turn, HMs: Fly (Default), Defog to Quilava for a Timer Ball and x3 Pink Gummis. Enjoy!

--Trade Started--

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
    Trading my Lv.19 Male Taillow comes w/10BPs, 1IQ, 10 in every and all Contest Stats., EMs: Brave Bird, Roost, MT Moves: Heat Wave, TM: Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Swift, U-Turn, HMs: Fly (Default), Defog to Quilava for a Timer Ball and x3 Pink Gummis. Enjoy!

--Trade Started--
    Trading x1 Timer Ball and x3 Pink Gummis to Electric Blue Eye for his lv.19 Male Taillow. Thanks EBE, and welcome to the team Albion! It looks like you will make an interesting addition, and I'm sure you'll fit in just great!

Trade Closed

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Snover to Swampertforever for his Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
    Snover <3
    I hereby trade my one Rare Candy for Dark Searchman's Level 1 Male Snover.
    Hmm... William, you shall be named. Welcome to the team, cool lil' dude!

*Trade Closed!*
    Last edited by swampertforever; 21st July 2014 at 10:17 PM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 5 Male Magby to Pearl's Perap for 3 of his Rare Candies and the chance to meet his Shiny Pidgeot.

*Trade Start*

Name: Brand
    Species: Magby
    Level: 5
    Date of Birth: April 14
    FB Birthday: July 25
    Ability: Flame Body (30% chance that contact will Burn the opponent)
    Bio: John, the same trainer Hyrem sent a Cryogonal to, had hatched this Magby, but since he already owned the little guy's fully evolved form he preferred to trade this one to someone else. Why not, Hyrem could use some more heat on his team! Brand mostly keeps to himself since the other Pokemon can't come too close to him due to his inability to control his body temperature. Only Vi has been shown to stand the heat so far, due to her being a Fire-type just like Brand is. He also contrarily wishes he could start using his fire powers already, though there's definitely a flame inside of him just waiting to be unleashed!
    Current Movepool: Smog, Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM), Mach Punch (Egg), Flame Charge (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Smokescreen (Lv. 8), Faint Attack (Lv. 12), Fire Spin (Lv. 15), Clear Smog (Lv. 19), Flame Burst (Lv. 22), Confuse Ray (Lv. 26), Fire Punch (Lv. 29), Lava Plume (Lv. 33), Sunny Day (Lv. 36), Flamethrower (Lv. 40), Fire Blast (Lv. 43)
    Evolution: (Lv. 30), (Trade w/ Magmarizer)
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 23rd July 2014 at 9:15 AM.

Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198 LastLast