Page 201 of 202 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5030

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzadren View Post
    Trading this red cyber ball to Missingno. Master for $10.

*Trade started*
    Keith exited the Cable Club, a shiny new Red Cyber Ball in hand. Cyber Balls as a whole were tough to come across, and were very highly coveted for their cool, futuristic designs. He couldn't help but smile as he admired the black sphere with its slowly pulsing red lights.

"Cool," Meowth murmured, almost mesmerized by the ball. "Wat ya gonna use it fer?"

"That I'm not sure of just yet," Keith replied. "But I'm definitely gonna use this one, Meowth. The guy I usually sell these to hasn't been seen in these parts in months, and honestly, the only reason I ever parted with these kinds of Poké Balls is because he'd always offer a good price for them."

"Dat'd do it, alright," Meowth nodded. "So wat-"

"OK, you, hand over the Cyber Ball. Nice and easy, now."

Keith froze in place. Those words were spoken in a most threatening tone of voice, coming from right behind him. Making no sudden movements, Keith slowly turned around- a Team Rocket grunt was advancing on him, brandishing a Remoraid like it was a firearm. It may have seemed like a humorous scene, but there was a fierce look in the Remoraid's eyes, and Keith knew the Jet Pokémon was capable of firing projectile moves at great distances with grim precision. "OK, alright," he said to the grunt. "Don't want any trouble, man, I'll just slowly reach out and hand you the- FURY SWIPES!" he suddenly shouted. He had been slowly moving his arm as though to offer the Red Cyber Ball to the grunt, but at his command, Meowth sprang into action. Literally- he jumped off of Keith's shoulder and started scratching at Remoraid. He also managed to claw up the grunt's arm as well, forcing him to drop both Pokémon.

"Gah!" the grunt exclaimed. "You son of a-"

"Alright, I think you've caused enough trouble," Keith interrupted. He plucked a Poké Ball off his belt and tossed it, and in an instant, his Pawniard was in the air, supported by her Magnet Rise move, and brandishing her blades threateningly at the grunt's neck.

"Enough trouble?" repeated the grunt. "You're one to talk, considering what you've been doing to Team Rocket! Yeah, I know all about you, Keith Masters. Three of our four executives are either dead or in jail because of you!"

"You're right, that's unacceptable," nodded Keith. "It ought to be four out of four."

"Why you little-" the grunt began, but he stopped speaking at the Mean Look Ginny was fixing him with.

Keith smirked. "You want to run that by me again?" he challenged the grunt. "Now, I'm not a violent man, not by any means, but see, my Pawniard's got a real problem with people who have it out for me. So here's how this is gonna go- you turn around, start walking, and don't stop until you're in a police station turning yourself in."

The grunt gulped. "And if I refuse?" he said defiantly.

Keith chuckled. "OK, I know Team Rocket grunts aren't exactly the brightest Staryu cores in the sea, but come on. I mean, my Pawniard's got you completely at her mercy- WHAT!"

For at that moment, a jet of water flew up and struck Ginny. Keith looked- Remoraid, despite multiple scratches, was still conscious! Meowth, on the other hand, was stumbling around in confusion, the after-effects of taking a Psybeam to the face.

"Now who's at whose mercy?!" snarled the grunt as his Remoraid began to glow. Before Keith knew it, the flopping firearm fish was replaced with a freshly evolved Octillery, whose cannon-like mouth was aimed directly at him. "The Cyber Ball, if you please. And while you're at it, the rest of your Pokémon! Octillery, show him we mean business!"

"Oooooct!" screeched Octillery. It spat a glob of ink from its mouth, and the Octazooka knocked Ginny's Poké Ball out of Keith's hand, whereupon it fell to the ground and shattered.

"Forget it!" Keith snapped. "Ginny, Dual Chop, let's go!"

"Pawn!" exclaimed Ginny, diving down at Octillery.

"Use Octazooka!" commanded the grunt.

"Ooooooct!" repeated Octillery, firing yet another glob of ink. Ginny sliced at it with her glowing blades, but the ink still splashed into her eyes, ultimately causing the Dual Chop to miss.

"And now," sneered the grunt, producing a Rocket Ball and enlarging it. "Now that I've shattered your Pawniard's Poké Ball and weakened her with Octillery..." Keith's eyes widened with horror as he realized what the grunt was getting at. "Ginny, quick, get back in the air!" he exclaimed.

"Pawniard!" Ginny replied, rising back up. The grunt didn't look too bothered by this, however, and took his time aiming.

"Now use Thunder Wave," smirked the grunt.

"Ginny, look out!" Keith exclaimed. But it was no good- with the ink in her eyes, Ginny was unable to know which way to go in order to dodge it, and found herself paralyzed by Octillery's Electric move.

"And now-" began the grunt, taking aim with the Rocket Ball once more.

But before the grunt could throw the ball, Keith made a desperate bid to rescue his Pawniard- he threw the Red Cyber Ball at Ginny. "Ginny, return!!" Keith exclaimed. To his immense relief, the Red Cyber Ball hit Ginny and sucked her inside, just in time for the Rocket Ball to soar past. Not only that, but Ginny was either unable or unwilling to break free- Keith couldn't tell whether she knew that it was his Cyber Ball that had caught her, what with the ink in her eyes. As Keith dove down to scoop up the Cyber Ball, getting it just before the grunt could, Meowth shook his head vigorously- he'd shaken off the confusion. "Meowth, use your Thunderbolt attack now!" Keith exclaimed. Neither the grunt nor Octillery had time to react before Meowth's Thunderbolt lit them both up. Smirking, Keith left the two of them smoking on the ground, for the police to find. Meowth climbed back onto Keith's shoulder as he walked away, clutching Ginny's new Red Cyber Ball.

OOC: Trading 10 to Rayzen for his Red Cyber Ball.

*Trade Closed*

Transferring Ginny the Pawniard into this Red Cyber Ball, discarding her old Poké Ball in the process.

Trading my Lv.1 Male Aron and my Lv.1 Female Meditite to kawaiiconcept for $20.

Have fun with them ^_^

*Trade Started*

Quote Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Aron and my Lv.1 Female Meditite to kawaiiconcept for $20.

Have fun with them ^_^

*Trade Started*
    withdrawn money here
    thank you very much
    *trade closed*
    Kawaii recieved 1 aron
    Kawaii recieved 1 meditite

Tading $10
    to escalon for his lvl 1 contonee
    *trade started*

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
    Tading $10
    to escalon for his lvl 1 contonee
    *trade started*
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Cottonee to kawaiiconcept for her $10.

*Trade Closed*

Alright, trading my Christmas Ball and my 2017 New Year's Ball to EmeraldGoblin for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Alright, trading my Christmas Ball and my 2017 New Year's Ball to EmeraldGoblin for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
    Trading my 1 rare candy for two custom pokeballs, xo1 Christmas ball, and xo1 2017 New Years Ball. Thank Yew!

~Trade Closed~

Last edited by Reyzadren; 14th January 2017 at 5:32 AM.

Trading 105 pokedollars for said collection of items.

*Trade Closed*

Trading the space ball, ground ball, skull of forgotten souls and gold shard (old) to Aposteriori for $60.

*Trade started*

Trading the space ball, ground ball, skull of forgotten souls and gold shard (old) to Aposteriori for $60.

*Trade started*
    Trading 60 pokedollars for said lot of items. Cheers.

*Trade Closed*

Trading my Lv.1 Female Spritzee and my Lv.3 Snubbull with: 2 IQs, 10 Contest Stats in all stats. knows MT Endure and TM Flamethrower and HMs Rock Smash, Strength to Monster Guy, for 1 Rare Candy and 50 Pokedollars! Take good care of them and enjoy!

Trade Started

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Female Spritzee and my Lv.3 Snubbull with: 2 IQs, 10 Contest Stats in all stats. knows MT Endure and TM Flamethrower and HMs Rock Smash, Strength to Monster Guy, for 1 Rare Candy and 50 Pokedollars! Take good care of them and enjoy!

Trade Started
    Trading 1 Rare Candy, and 50 Pokedollars for these cute little fairies. <3

I definitely will.

*Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 19th January 2017 at 10:10 AM.

Trading my Lv.1 Female Sentret to kawaiiconcept for 2 candies

*Trade Started*

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Female Sentret to kawaiiconcept for 2 candies

*Trade Started*
    trading 2 candies to Ex-Admiral Insane for his female sentret
    *trade closed*

Trading this Lv 1 female slugma to EmeraldGoblin for $30.

*Trade started*

I hereby trade my Lv. 9 Female Pawniard in exchange for Kawaiiconcept's $950.

*Trade Start*

Spoiler:- Pawniard's Stats:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 9 Female Pawniard in exchange for Kawaiiconcept's $950.

*Trade Start*

Spoiler:- Pawniard's Stats:
    trading a whoping $950 to Dark Searchman
    for his female pawnard
    *trade closed*

Trading this Lv 1 female slugma to EmeraldGoblin for $30.

*Trade started*
    Trading 30 for Reyzadren's Slugma. Thank Yew!

~Trade Closed~

"Well, this is it, Chex. I heard that your old rival, Razor, evolved a while ago, so you've got some catching up to do! But I can help with that..."

I hereby trade my Lv. 21 Male Scyther in exchange for Missingno. Master's Lv. 8 Female Roserade.

*Trade Start*

Spoiler:- Chex's Stats:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    "Well, this is it, Chex. I heard that your old rival, Razor, evolved a while ago, so you've got some catching up to do! But I can help with that..."

I hereby trade my Lv. 21 Male Scyther in exchange for Missingno. Master's Lv. 8 Female Roserade.

*Trade Start*

Spoiler:- Chex's Stats:
    Walking into the Cable Club was usually something Keith enjoyed doing, and this time was no exception. Generally, the enjoyment came from the promise of getting something new, be it item or currency or Pokémon. But sometimes the enjoyment came from helping someone else out. It was that sort of enjoyment that would be gained from this particular trip.

Keith approached the trade machine in question. Hard to mistake it- for one thing, Hyrem was near the machine. For another thing, so was his Scyther. That Scyther held a Metal Coat, the item that would be key to its impending evolution, Keith knew- he'd helped someone evolve their Scyther before, after all. "Hey, Hyrem," Keith greeted his friend. "Let's get this show on the road."

With that, Keith placed the Poké Ball containing Aria, his Roserade, on his end of the machine. The choice was significant, considering Hyrem was Aria's original Trainer. It made sense that he'd have an interest in seeing how the Budew he traded to Keith had grown up. When Achaekek's ball was in place, the switch was thrown, and the spheres were simultaneously swapped.

"Alright, let's see it," Meowth said to Keith, seated, as usual, on the Poison-type Trainer's shoulder.

Keith nodded, tossing the ball into the air. "Go, Achaekek!" he exclaimed, sending out the Scyther that, for the moment, belonged to him. And no sooner had the Scyther materialized than it began to glow brightly, the Metal Coat fusing with its body, forming a solid, metallic exoskeleton. The blades in particular changed drastically, turning from scythes to pincers. At last, the glow died down, and before Keith knew it, he was beholding a sleek and awesome . "Cool," smiled Keith. He admired the Scizor for a moment, before holding the ball back out. "Alright- return now, Achaekek," he said, withdrawing the Scizor. He placed the ball back on the trade machine, and once Hyrem was ready with Aria's Poké Ball, the switch was thrown, and the tradeback took place.

OOC: Trading my level 8 female Roserade to GS for his level 21 male Scyther.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
    What? Scyther is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Scyther evolved into Scizor!

*Achaekek learned Bullet Punch!*

*Achaekek learned Metal Claw!*

And now, trading "my" level 21 male Scizor to GS for "his" level 8 female Roserade.

*Trade Commenced*

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Walking into the Cable Club was usually something Keith enjoyed doing, and this time was no exception. Generally, the enjoyment came from the promise of getting something new, be it item or currency or Pokémon. But sometimes the enjoyment came from helping someone else out. It was that sort of enjoyment that would be gained from this particular trip.

Keith approached the trade machine in question. Hard to mistake it- for one thing, Hyrem was near the machine. For another thing, so was his Scyther. That Scyther held a Metal Coat, the item that would be key to its impending evolution, Keith knew- he'd helped someone evolve their Scyther before, after all. "Hey, Hyrem," Keith greeted his friend. "Let's get this show on the road."

With that, Keith placed the Poké Ball containing Aria, his Roserade, on his end of the machine. The choice was significant, considering Hyrem was Aria's original Trainer. It made sense that he'd have an interest in seeing how the Budew he traded to Keith had grown up. When Achaekek's ball was in place, the switch was thrown, and the spheres were simultaneously swapped.

"Alright, let's see it," Meowth said to Keith, seated, as usual, on the Poison-type Trainer's shoulder.

Keith nodded, tossing the ball into the air. "Go, Achaekek!" he exclaimed, sending out the Scyther that, for the moment, belonged to him. And no sooner had the Scyther materialized than it began to glow brightly, the Metal Coat fusing with its body, forming a solid, metallic exoskeleton. The blades in particular changed drastically, turning from scythes to pincers. At last, the glow died down, and before Keith knew it, he was beholding a sleek and awesome . "Cool," smiled Keith. He admired the Scizor for a moment, before holding the ball back out. "Alright- return now, Achaekek," he said, withdrawing the Scizor. He placed the ball back on the trade machine, and once Hyrem was ready with Aria's Poké Ball, the switch was thrown, and the tradeback took place.

OOC: Trading my level 8 female Roserade to GS for his level 21 male Scyther.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
    What? Scyther is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Scyther evolved into Scizor!

*Achaekek learned Bullet Punch!*

*Achaekek learned Metal Claw!*

And now, trading "my" level 21 male Scizor to GS for "his" level 8 female Roserade.

*Trade Commenced*
    And I hereby trade my Lv. 8 Female Roserade for MM's Lv. 21 Male Scizor!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*

Getting a glimpse of how a Pokemon that hatched under your care but has grown outside of it was nothing particularly new to Hyrem, but it was still nice to see the Budew he hatched again, now fully evolved. "Well hi there, Aria! I wish I could've seen you when you were a Roselia, but seeing you as a Roserade now makes me think Keith was the right person to have you after all! Okay, let's see what Dexelle has to say about you..."

Roserade, the Bouquet Pokemon, and the fully evolved form of Budew. Beautiful, but deadly, this Pokemon uses intoxicating pheromones and elegant dancing to draw its prey towards it. Once the prey gets too close, it is bound and subdued by thorny whips, containing minor venom meant to weaken the target, shot out from the Pokemon's flowers before being stabbed by venomous barbs also concealed in the flowers, each barb containing different, more fatal toxins. Once it has fully incapacitated its victim, Roserade drains it of all its nutrients until an empty husk remains.

"Wow, sounds like you'd probably get along with Akali. She's a pretty feisty girl herself," he commented. "Oh yeah, didn't Keith say you and Fang are in love with each other?" he asked, referring to his Carnivine, to which Aria hid her face with her roses. "You two probably make for good pest control at least, kinda like a couple of my own bug eaters! Okay, back you go!" He returned Aria to her Pokeball and made the exchange to return their Pokemon to their original owners. Once that was finished, he took Achaekek's Pokeball and threw it into the air. "Okay Chex, come on out!"

What popped out of the Pokeball was a similar mantis, but with a sleeker design from his previous form, the Metal Coat having been fully assimilated into his tougher, red carapace making him smoother to the touch than before as well as making sunlight reflect off his new body. "Wow, you look really cool now, Chex!" said Hyrem. "Let's see...here's your page!"

Scizor, the Pincer Pokemon, and the evolved form of Scyther. Scizor's carapace has now hardened to a consistency similar to most tough metals, allowing it to fend off many attacks with ease. It cannot fly with its smaller wings anymore; instead, they are used to cool the air around it and keep its body from overheating as well as accelerate its speed to compensate for having a heavier body than Scyther. Its pincers have "eyes" on them used to intimidate foes into thinking it has three heads, but they can also be brought down on an opponent to pulverize it with overwhelming force, not to mention the crushing power they can have when holding a potential prey item in their grip.

"Cool and powerful! How does it feel?"

"Scizor..." he hissed, turning to the side and making a couple of quick jabs in the air with his new claws, quickening his pace until, "Scisciscisciscizor!" he said after making a flurry of punches, fully impressed with his new form.

"Haha, I thought you might like it! I heard Razor's got a bunch of levels on you, though, so I guess we'll have to keep up your training," the trainer remarked, holding out his hand. Chex smiled and took the opportunity to clamp down on Hyrem's hand with one of his claws. "YOW! Okay, first step: controlling your grip," Hyrem added, his hand throbbing once Chex quickly let go. "Scizor..." Chex said nervously, raising one of his pincers behind his head in an awkward manner. "Anyway, let's go home and show your new self off, especially to Michael! I bet he'll be surprised to see what you look like now!"

Evolution!! Scyther evolved into Scizor!
    New Move! Scizor learned Feint!
    New Move! Scizor learned Bullet Punch!
    New Move! Scizor learned Metal Claw!

Trading my Lv. 1 Male Seedot, to Kawaiiconcept for $10.
    * Trade started *
    Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 7th March 2017 at 6:38 PM. Reason: Gender fixed

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWulfgar View Post
    Trading my Lv. 1 Female Seedot, to Kawaiiconcept for $10.
    * Trade started *
    *cough* male seedot *cough*
    anyway, trading $10 to dracos wulfgar for 1 male seedot
    *trade closed*

Trading this Lv 1 male litwick to kawaiiconcept for 3 rare candies.

*Trade started*

Page 201 of 202 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202 LastLast