Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197
Results 4,901 to 4,914 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Houndour to DavetheFishGuy for his 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Name: Annie
    Species: Houndour
    Level: 1
    Current Location: PC
    Birthday: August 29
    Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
    Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -SpAtk, likes Sweet, hates Dry)
    Location Caught: Fire Core Egg
    Held Item: None
    Beauty Points: 0
    Contest Stats: Beauty 0/ Cool 0/ Cute 0/ Smart 0/ Tough 0
    IQ: 0
    Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Howl (Lv. 4), Smog (Lv. 8), Roar (Lv. 13), Bite (Lv. 16), Odor Sleuth (Lv. 20), Beat Up (Lv. 25), Fire Fang (Lv. 28), Faint Attack (Lv. 32), Embargo (Lv. 37), Foul Play (Lv. 40), Flamethrower (Lv. 44), Crunch (Lv. 49), Nasty Plot (Lv. 52), Inferno (Lv. 56)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 24)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Houndour to DavetheFishGuy for his 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Name: Annie
    Species: Houndour
    Birthday: August 29
    Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
    Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -SpAtk, likes Sweet, hates Dry)
    Location Caught: Fire Core Egg
    Beauty Points: 0
    Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Howl (Lv. 4), Smog (Lv. 8), Roar (Lv. 13), Bite (Lv. 16), Odor Sleuth (Lv. 20), Beat Up (Lv. 25), Fire Fang (Lv. 28), Faint Attack (Lv. 32), Embargo (Lv. 37), Foul Play (Lv. 40), Flamethrower (Lv. 44), Crunch (Lv. 49), Nasty Plot (Lv. 52), Inferno (Lv. 56)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 24)
    Today had been the definition of 'Mixed Bag'. He'd woken up to find that the overlords of Fizzytopia were re-implementing the limits on the number of Pokémon a trainer could own. While this didn't affect him just yet, it did mean he'd have to be more careful when it came to taking in Pokémon, lest he meet his entire quota. However, it had affected a few other trainers, who realised that they had to make space of their own. One such trainer had contacted him, and he'd jumped at the call.

If he were cool, like some kind of action movie star, he would have kicked in the Cable Club door in his rush. But he wasn't, so he merely shoved it open and dashed inside. He spotted his contact, Hyrem having traded him some key team members in the past, though obviously this was on slightly less excitable terms. Dave felt for the other trainer. He'd hate to have to part with one of his own team members just to make space for others. All he could do was promise to take care of the Pokémon he was getting out of this. And he knew that he would. Placing his payment on the machine, he watched as the trio of confections was sucked into it, to be replaced with a PokéBall. He gripped it excitedly, nodding some thanks to Hyrem before walking back out of the building.

Once outside, he was joined by Jason, the Croagunk having followed at his own sedentary pace. Dave smiled at the Poison-type, who looked back with his own normal, apathetic gaze. "One step closer." the trainer muttered, tossing the orb in his hand to the ground. "Come on out, Houndour!" With that, the device split, causing light to cascade outward and take shape before him. After a second or two, it took the form of a small, canine figure, solidifying to show her black colouration, with red patches and bone-like structures. The Dark-type looked around, probably for her former trainer, her ears falling back as a whine escaped her.

Dave knelt down. He'd expected this. "Hey girl, it's alright." he said softly, slowly stretching a hand out toward the creature. "Annie, right? Sorry about this. Hyrem didn't want to let you go, I know that, but I promise I'll do all I can to take just as much care of you as he did." The pup cocked her head, still not looking entirely trustful, casting her look from trainer to Croagunk. Jason ribbited softly, which seemed to have a calming affect upon the Houndour. "That's Jason, one of your new teammates. I'm Dave, and there's plenty of other new friends for you to meet."

With that, the Fire-type seemed to lose her nervousness, stepping forward to sniff her new trainer's hand for a second. Then she gave it a lick. Dave sighed in relief, turning his hand over to pet the Houndour on the top of her head. "Whew, glad that's sorted." he muttered. "Welcome to the team, girl! And don't worry, I'm not going to change your name that much. Plus look, I've got a special home just for you!" he said, reaching into his pack and pulling out a Were Ball he'd been saving for his exact moment, expanding it so she could see. The canine yapped in excitement, wagging her stubby tail. Dave smiled. "Great, glad to have won you over. Welcome to the team... Angua." With that, he recalled the pooch, before pressing her PokéBall against the Were Ball. The energy transferred between the two, leaving Angua inside the empty sphere and the old one useless. Putting it into a nearby bin, he minimized the Were Ball and headed for home, Jason following behind him.

---------------------

OOC:
    Trading 3 Rare Candies to Dark Searchman for his Lv. 1 Female Houndour. Thank you so much, man. She's in good hands, I promise.

--Trade Closed--

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Grimer in exchange for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Name: Molasses (Molly) and Ecta
    Species: Grimer
    Birthday: July 8
    Ability: Sticky Hold (Held item can't be taken away by attacks) (can be changed)
    Nature: Quirky (Stats and berry preferences normal) (can be changed)
    Location Caught: Trade (hatched w/ Shadow Sneak)
    Beauty Points: 4
    Current Movepool: Pound, Poison Gas, Shadow Sneak (Egg), Strength (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Harden (Lv. 4), Mud-slap (Lv. 7), Disable (Lv. 12), Sludge (Lv. 15), Minimize (Lv. 18), Mud Bomb (Lv. 21), Sludge Bomb (Lv. 26), Fling (Lv. 29), Screech (Lv. 32), Sludge Wave (Lv. 37), Acid Armor (Lv. 40), Gunk Shot (Lv. 43), Memento (Lv. 48)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 38)

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Grimer in exchange for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Name: Molasses (Molly) and Ecta
    Species: Grimer
    Birthday: July 8
    Ability: Sticky Hold (Held item can't be taken away by attacks) (can be changed)
    Nature: Quirky (Stats and berry preferences normal) (can be changed)
    Location Caught: Trade (hatched w/ Shadow Sneak)
    Beauty Points: 4
    Current Movepool: Pound, Poison Gas, Shadow Sneak (Egg), Strength (HM)
    Moves to Learn: Harden (Lv. 4), Mud-slap (Lv. 7), Disable (Lv. 12), Sludge (Lv. 15), Minimize (Lv. 18), Mud Bomb (Lv. 21), Sludge Bomb (Lv. 26), Fling (Lv. 29), Screech (Lv. 32), Sludge Wave (Lv. 37), Acid Armor (Lv. 40), Gunk Shot (Lv. 43), Memento (Lv. 48)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 38)
    Trading 1 Candy to Gemini Spark for his Level 01 Female Grimer

*Trade Closed*

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Missing.No Master for his super-kawaii Mareep.

*Trade started!*

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Missing.No Master for his super-kawaii Mareep.

*Trade started!*
    Trading my level 1 male Mareep to kaisap for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*

*Record Marker* 21st May 2014.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Gible to EpicSquirtle for his 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Trading Lv. 1 Gible to EpicSquirtle for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Gible to EpicSquirtle for his 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
    Trading Dark Searchman 2 rare candies in return for his Lv. 1 Male Gible

*Trade closed*

Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading Lv. 1 Gible to EpicSquirtle for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
    Trading lilbluecorsola 2 rare candies in return for her Lv. 1 Male Gible

*Trade closed*
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 23rd May 2014 at 2:26 AM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Shroomish for MarbleZone's Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Shroomish for MarbleZone's Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
    The mushroom stood in front of Levin almost motionless, staring him the eyes. The young man looked back with a smirk on his face - nobody seemed to understand why he'd be after this kind of Pokemon. People were quick to forget him when he wasn't riding around on a golden Onix; in his heart, his calling was the Fighting-Type, and to that effect this harmless-looking Shroomish was one of the few remaining pieces of his ideal team. He was only a small Grass-Type without upper limbs at the moment, but Levin knew he could shape him into a formidable fighter with the proper effort.

This particular Shroomish however, seemed grumpier than most. Somewhat sleepy too... Like someone who'd just woken up with a massive hangover. Levin didn't realize it at first, but then he noticed it - a faint cloud of glittering dust kicked up at the Pokemon's slightest movement. Even for a Shroomish, this was an unusual amount of powder - was he under the influence of his own Effect Spores? Levin held back a chuckle; maybe he'd end up raising a true practitioner of the Drunken Fist Style! Shroomish groggily made his way over to his new Trainer, bumped against his leg and stopped abruptly, startled, and Levin could swear the mushroom muttered something under his breath. What a character...

- Something tells me you're gonna be a lot of fun to have around, little one. Here, hop inside before you hurt yourself! Welcome to the family, Melo!

---

Trading 1 Candy to Dark Searchman for his Lv1 Male Shroomish. He's in good hands, I promise!

*Trade closed*

I hereby trade my Lv. 4 Female Tangela for Quilavaflare's Rare Candy. (stats below)

*Trade Started*

Name: Anetta
    Species: Tangela
    Level: 4
    Birthday: March 18
    Ability: ---
    Nature: ---
    Location Caught: Trade
    Beauty Points: 8
    Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
    IQ: 1
    Bio: Matthew, a fellow trainer from Viridian City in fact, had kept this Tangela and even put her through the Beauty Salon a few times, but in the end he decided to trade it away. Now with Hyrem, Anetta has kept her cuteness and has on more than one occasion offered hugs to anyone she sees. She also likes tickling others since she's so certain it's fun for everyone. She does lack restraint, however, and it's hard to get free of her tickling vines, so she's watched by other teammates to keep her from going too far. She and Zyra make great playmates since they share types (and vines).
    Current Movepool: Ingrain, Constrict, Sleep Powder, Cut (HM), Rock Smash (HM), Flash (HM), Confusion (Egg), Reflect (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Vine Whip (Lv. 7), Absorb (Lv. 10), Poisonpowder (Lv. 14), Bind (Lv. 17), Growth (Lv. 20), Mega Drain (Lv. 23), Knock Off (Lv. 27), Stun Spore (Lv. 30), Natural Gift (Lv. 33), Giga Drain (Lv. 36), Ancientpower (Lv. 40), Slam (Lv. 43), Tickle (Lv. 46), Wring Out (Lv. 49), Power Whip (Lv. 53)
    Evolutions: (Level up w/ Ancientpower)

I hereby trade my Lv. 4 Female Tangela for Quilavaflare's Rare Candy. (stats below)

*Trade Started*

Name: Anetta
    Species: Tangela
    Level: 4
    Birthday: March 18
    Ability: ---
    Nature: ---
    Location Caught: Trade
    Beauty Points: 8
    Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
    IQ: 1
    Bio: Matthew, a fellow trainer from Viridian City in fact, had kept this Tangela and even put her through the Beauty Salon a few times, but in the end he decided to trade it away. Now with Hyrem, Anetta has kept her cuteness and has on more than one occasion offered hugs to anyone she sees. She also likes tickling others since she's so certain it's fun for everyone. She does lack restraint, however, and it's hard to get free of her tickling vines, so she's watched by other teammates to keep her from going too far. She and Zyra make great playmates since they share types (and vines).
    Current Movepool: Ingrain, Constrict, Sleep Powder, Cut (HM), Rock Smash (HM), Flash (HM), Confusion (Egg), Reflect (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Vine Whip (Lv. 7), Absorb (Lv. 10), Poisonpowder (Lv. 14), Bind (Lv. 17), Growth (Lv. 20), Mega Drain (Lv. 23), Knock Off (Lv. 27), Stun Spore (Lv. 30), Natural Gift (Lv. 33), Giga Drain (Lv. 36), Ancientpower (Lv. 40), Slam (Lv. 43), Tickle (Lv. 46), Wring Out (Lv. 49), Power Whip (Lv. 53)
    Evolutions: (Level up w/ Ancientpower)
    Trading x1 Rare Candy for Dark Searchman's Tangela, Anetta! Thanks a lot! Looks like this little gal/guy has been around the block a few times, huh? Yeesh. Hey there Anetta! So glad you'll be joining us! I'm sure you'll be popular with the rest of the team, they need some livening up, ha.
    Trade Close

EDIT: Right, so apparently there was a small bit of miscommunication somewhere down the line and this Pokémon is actually supposed to be a male. Because of that, the name also needs some slight alteration, sorry! Research says Arnold is the masculine form of Arnetta, about as close as it gets to the original name. So, Arnold it is!
    Last edited by Quilavaflare; 4th July 2014 at 7:09 AM.

Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197