Page 45 of 197 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #1101
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic Weedle
    Trading 2 candies to Rekkuza for his Lv. 12 Abra w/ Fire Punch.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Doing the thing where Abra goes bye and I get two Rare Candies.

    *Trade Closed

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Trading my Lv. 07 Minun w/Shadow Ball to azurill for 3 candies.

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic Weedle
    Trading my Lv. 07 Minun w/Shadow Ball to azurill for 3 candies.
    trading 3 candies of rareness to sadistic weedle with shadow ball

    **trade confirmed**

  4. #1104
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azurill
    trading 3 candies of rareness to sadistic weedle with shadow ball

    **trade confirmed**

    Trading my Lv. 07 Minun (M) w/Shadow ball to azurill for 3 candies.
    *trade closed*

  5. #1105
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Not sure if we're technically *allowed* to do this without me first giving his pogie back, but here we go. (If we can't, please correct us mods!)

    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Joshua for his Level 6 *SHINY* Minun, Daniel.

  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Not sure if we're technically *allowed* to do this without me first giving his pogie back, but here we go. (If we can't, please correct us mods!)

    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Joshua for his Level 6 *SHINY* Minun, Daniel.
    Trading my Shiny Minun, Level 6 Male, to Skrusti for 2 Candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Trading my Shiny Minun, Level 6 Male, to Skrusti for 2 Candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading two Candies of Monday Rareness...and...stuff o.O to Joshua for his *SHINY* level 6 Male Minun, Daniel. FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SHIIIIIINEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *throws candies and runs*

    *Trade Closed*

  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Trading Lv.14 Surskit with Flash to Sadistic Weedle for 3 candies and a great ball.

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor
    Trading Lv.14 Surskit with Flash to Sadistic Weedle for 3 candies and a great ball.
    Trading 3 candies & a great ball to Dark Scizor for his Lv. 14 Surskit w/Flash.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic Weedle
    Trading 3 candies & a great ball to Dark Scizor for his Lv. 14 Surskit w/Flash.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded Lv.14 Surskit with Flash to Sadistic Weedle for 3 candies and a great ball.*Trade Closed*

  11. #1111

    Default

    Trading 2 candies to Arn for his Lv. 5 (F) Slakoth.

  12. #1112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading 2 candies to Arn for his Lv. 5 (F) Slakoth.

    Trading Slakoth over to MG and taking his Candies

    *Confirms*

  13. #1113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold
    Trading Slakoth over to MG and taking his Candies

    *Confirms*
    Trading Candies and taking Slakoth. Thanks.

    *closes*

  14. #1114
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Trading 3 Candies to Acheront for his Level 6 Male Torchic.

  15. #1115
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Trading 3 Candies to Acheront for his Level 6 Male Torchic.
    Trading over my Torchic Male Lv 6 to Joshua for 3 candies.

    Trade confirmed.

  16. #1116
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheront
    Trading over my Torchic Male Lv 6 to Joshua for 3 candies.

    Trade confirmed.
    Throwing Acheront 3 Candies and strutting out with my Level 6 Male Torchic.

    *Trade Closed*

  17. #1117
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Trading 1 Candy to Enchantress for her Level 5 Female Paras.
    Last edited by Jon Jen; 14th September 2005 at 3:37 AM. Reason: No sig. I seriously am unchecking show your signature... >_<;;

  18. #1118

    Default

    Trading 2 candies for Thed3s lv. 4 (F) Ralts.

  19. #1119
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading 2 candies for Thed3s lv. 4 (F) Ralts.
    Trading my Level 4 Female Ralts over to MG for his 2 candehs.

    Take care of the girly
    Last edited by Wayne; 18th September 2005 at 3:35 PM. Reason: Added quote

  20. #1120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thed3
    Trading my Level 4 Female Ralts over to MG for his 2 candehs.

    Take care of the girly
    Trading candies for Ralts.

    *trade closed*

  21. #1121
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Trading 1 Candy to Enchantress for her Level 5 Female Paras.
    Trading one Lv.5 Female Paras to Jon Jen for 1 rare candy.

    *trade confirmed*

  22. #1122
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Trading 4 Rare Candies to Acheront for his Level 11 (M) Squirtle.

  23. #1123
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Trading 4 Rare Candies to Acheront for his Level 11 (M) Squirtle.
    *Hands over Lv 11 Male Squirtle* Trade confirmed.

  24. #1124
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheront


    *Hands over Lv 11 Male Squirtle* Trade confirmed.
    Taking Squirtle and handing over the candies. Thanks ^^

    *Trade Closed*

  25. #1125
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Trading one Lv.5 Female Paras to Jon Jen for 1 rare candy.

    *trade confirmed*
    Taking Lv. 5 Female Paras and giving candy.

    *trade complete*
    Last edited by Wayne; 18th September 2005 at 3:37 PM. Reason: Removed Signature

Page 45 of 197 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •