Page 47 of 197 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Trading 1 Candy to Ushi No Tane for her Great Ball.

    Joshua

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Trading 1 Candy to Ushi No Tane for her Great Ball.

    Joshua
    Trading one (1) Great Ball to Joshua in return for one (1) Rare Candy.
    Edit: -Trade Confirmed-
    Last edited by Fangirl; 19th September 2005 at 7:16 AM.

  3. #1153
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Trading one (1) Great Ball to Joshua in return for one (1) Rare Candy.
    Giving Candy to Ushi, and taking her ball.
    *Trade Closed*

  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Trading my Great Ball to Another Fan for 1 rare candy.

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Trading my Great Ball to Another Fan for 1 rare candy.

    Trading my rare candy for Joe's great ball.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Last edited by Another Fan; 19th September 2005 at 6:48 PM.

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Trading my rare candy for Joe's great ball.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Trading my Great Ball to Another Fan for 1 Rare Candy.
    *Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Joe; 19th September 2005 at 6:49 PM.

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Trading my lv.6 Female Ralts to Acheront for his lv.30 male Lanturn

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater
    Trading my lv.6 Female Ralts to Acheront for his lv.30 male Lanturn
    Trade confirmed. Trading my Lv 30 M Lanturn to Trick or Treater for Lv 6 Female Ralts.
    Last edited by Wayne; 20th September 2005 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Removed Signature

  9. #1159
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheront
    Trade confirmed. Trading my Lv 30 M Lanturn to Trick or Treater for Lv 6 Female Ralts.
    You forgot to remove your siggie ^^;;

    but, handing over my Ralts, *Trade Closed*

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Trading a Lv 5 Female Exegcute to P-Arts for two, yeah that's right two rare candies.

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    Trading a Lv 5 Female Exegcute to P-Arts for two, yeah that's right two rare candies.
    Trading two candehs for exeggute.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Last edited by enchantress; 21st September 2005 at 8:29 AM. Reason: Signature removed

  12. #1162
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Trading two candehs for exeggute.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Taking the candies and giving the exeggute.
    *Trade closed*

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Trading 2 Rare Candies, One Friend Ball, and One Choco Ball for Joshua's TM Hidden Power (Fire Type).

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassie85
    Trading 2 Rare Candies, One Friend Ball, and One Choco Ball for Joshua's TM Hidden Power (Fire Type).
    Giving Kassie the TM of Hidden Power Fire, and strolling out with 2 Candies, a Friend Ball and a Choco Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  15. #1165
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Giving Kassie the TM of Hidden Power Fire, and strolling out with 2 Candies, a Friend Ball and a Choco Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trade Closed.

  16. #1166
    ~Jupitol~ Guest

    Default

    Trading one rare candy, lure ball, love ball and guarantee of three more candies to Shadow Umbreon for level 6 female Treecko.

  17. #1167
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkepticReptile
    Trading one rare candy, lure ball, love ball and guarantee of three more candies to Shadow Umbreon for level 6 female Treecko.
    Trading my level 6 female Treecko to SkepticReptile for one rare cand, lure ball, love ball and a guarnantee of three more candies (wait, you can do that? Make guarantees?)

    *Trade Confirmed*

  18. #1168
    ~Jupitol~ Guest

    Default

    Well you can trade up to 4 candies and right now I only have 1. But our deal was 4. So I still have to give you 3 more. When I'm posting in the bank, I'll just explain that I owe them to you because I didn't have enough at the time of the trade.

    trading lure ball, love ball, one candy and three more in the future for level 6 female Treecko

    *trade closed*

  19. #1169
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Trading two of my candies to Joshua for his TM Hail.

  20. #1170
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Mew
    Trading two of my candies to Joshua for his TM Hail.
    Trading my TM Hail to Golden Mew for her 2 Candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  21. #1171
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Trading Lv 6 Female Ralts to Trick or Treater for Lv 30 Male Lanturn and 1 Rare Candy.

  22. #1172
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheront
    Trading Lv 6 Female Ralts to Trick or Treater for Lv 30 Male Lanturn and 1 Rare Candy.
    Danke Michi, I really missed her =)

    Trading my Lv30 Male Lanturn and 1 Rare Candy to Acheront for his lv.6 Female Ralts/
    *Trade Confirmed*

  23. #1173
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater

    Danke Michi, I really missed her =)

    Trading my Lv30 Male Lanturn and 1 Rare Candy to Acheront for his lv.6 Female Ralts/
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trade cloooosed.

  24. #1174
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading my Lv.10 Horsea with Dive, Dragonbreath, and Aurora Beam to Joshua for his 2 candies (unless you have the other 4 candies too )
    Take good care of her. =D

  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Trading my Level 7 Female Magby to Shinjara for her 3 rare candies

Page 47 of 197 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •