Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2076
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai
    Trading the TMs to Lonely Wanderer for her 3 Rare Candies.

    ****ade Confirmed]
    Taking the TMs and leaving behind the three Candies.

    *Trade Closed*

    Teaching TM Shockwave to my Electrike, TM Hail to my Seel, and TM Icy Wind to my Poochyena.

  2. #2077
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Ariel was going to post this yesterday but then you left for the night and today she's out but she's very happy and said to, "Give him a big glomp and a kiss" o0... I'm going to have to keep an eye on her.... Kissing strange boys.... *shakes head*

    Posting on behalf of Ariel and trading Rad Ed 3 candies + TM Reflect for his Delcatty (F) Lv.27 w/Dream Eater & Calm Mind

  3. #2078
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    Ariel was going to post this yesterday but then you left for the night and today she's out but she's very happy and said to, "Give him a big glomp and a kiss" o0... I'm going to have to keep an eye on her.... Kissing strange boys.... *shakes head*

    Posting on behalf of Ariel and trading Rad Ed 3 candies + TM Reflect for his Delcatty (F) Lv.27 w/Dream Eater & Calm Mind
    *laughs* I'm glad she's happy.I'm sure bast'll enjoy her new trainer as well.

    Trading my level 27 Female Delcatty with Dream Eater and Calm Mind to Ariel for 3 candies and a TM Reflect.*trade confirmed* Tell her to have fun wif her new kitty*nodnod*

  4. #2079
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    *laughs* I'm glad she's happy.I'm sure bast'll enjoy her new trainer as well.

    Trading my level 27 Female Delcatty with Dream Eater and Calm Mind to Ariel for 3 candies and a TM Reflect.*trade confirmed* Tell her to have fun wif her new kitty*nodnod*
    hehehe I'm sure she will, thank you. After playing XD she's getting back into Pokémon and is taking more interest in her FB team again so you should be seeing a little more of her from now on.


    Posting on behalf of Ariel and trading Rad Ed 3 candies + TM Reflect for his Delcatty (F) Lv.27 w/Dream Eater & Calm Mind.

    *trade closed*

  5. #2080
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Trading TM Shockwave x1, Red Flute x1, and Sacred Ash x1 to SP for her (3) Candies.

  6. #2081

    Default

    Trading 3 rare candies for Silver Wind's TM Shockwave (1), One Red Flute, and One Sacred Ash

    *Trade Confirmed*

  7. #2082
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffire Persian
    Trading 3 rare candies for Silver Wind's TM Shockwave (1), One Red Flute, and One Sacred Ash

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading TM Shockwave x1, Red Flute x1, and Sacred Ash x1 to SP for her (3) Candies.
    *Trade Closed*

  8. #2083
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Gotta love a good deal

    Trading 1 Rare Candy for RE's Reflect TM and Blue Scarf

  9. #2084
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Gotta love a good deal

    Trading 1 Rare Candy for RE's Reflect TM and Blue Scarf
    you're lucky I'm desperate....

    trading my Blue scarf and TM reflect to that guy for his one rare candy*confirmed*

  10. #2085
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    you're lucky I'm desperate....

    trading my Blue scarf and TM reflect to that guy for his one rare candy*confirmed*
    Meh *shrugs* Thanks RE =D Sephiroth will love his new scarf =3

    Trading Candoo for goodies ^-^

    [Closed]

  11. #2086
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Trading X-Mas Ball, New Years Ball, and one (1) Rare Candy to Joshua for TM hidden Power (Fire).

  12. #2087
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Trading X-Mas Ball, New Years Ball, and one (1) Rare Candy to Joshua for TM hidden Power (Fire).
    Grabbing Kris' balls and her sweet sweet Can..dy, and giving her my TM HP Fire.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  13. #2088
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Skywing Knight Joshua~
    Grabbing Kris' balls and her sweet sweet Can..dy, and giving her my TM HP Fire.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    What do you get when you mix balls, money, and the flames of passion?
    Two satisfied customers.

    Balls and Candy for TM Hidden Power (Fire).

    -Trade Closed-

    Teaching Hidden Power (Fire) to Kindle (Lv. 25 (F) Quilava).

  14. #2089

    Default

    Trading my Level 25 Steelix (Male) With Tri Attack and Dig (Holding Soft Sand) to P/Arts for his 3 Candies and his Ghost Ball.

    Take good care of him *sniff*

  15. #2090
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Trading my Level 25 Steelix (Male) With Tri Attack and Dig (Holding Soft Sand) to P/Arts for his 3 Candies and his Ghost Ball.

    Take good care of him *sniff*
    Trading for Stu's Level 25 Steelix (Male) With Tri Attack and Dig (Holding Soft Sand) to P/Arts and paying 3 Candies and my Ghost Ball.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  16. #2091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P/Arts
    Trading for Stu's Level 25 Steelix (Male) With Tri Attack and Dig (Holding Soft Sand) to P/Arts and paying 3 Candies and my Ghost Ball.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading Steelix Level 25 (Male) With Tri Attack and Dig (Holding Soft Sand) to P/Arts for his 3 Candies and Ghost Ball.

    *closed* ;_; I'll miss you Necross, but James will be a beter trainer for you than I ever was.

  17. #2092
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Trading my Machoke (level 28) to ForeverFlygon for a Mummyball.

    (and then back again. duh.)

  18. #2093
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manji
    Trading my Machoke (level 28) to ForeverFlygon for a Mummyball.

    (and then back again. duh.)
    WOMG like t3l clossed!!!1!21

    *Confirmed is this Trade*
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 9th January 2006 at 5:56 PM.

  19. #2094
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    WOMG like t3l clossed!!!1!21

    *Confirmed is this Trade*
    k so yeah.

    Getting back my new MACHAMP and returning FF's Mummyball.

    *trade kuh-losed*

  20. #2095
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    WoMG! it's me again!

    Anyway, trading three precious candies and a Soft Sand to Celebi94 for his Big Pearl, Stardust, and Nugget.

    Rare Candy (x03) + Soft Sand (x01) -------- Nugget (x01) + Big Pearl (x01) + Stardust (x01)

    *trade ish commenced*

  21. #2096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker
    WoMG! it's me again!

    Anyway, trading three precious candies and a Soft Sand to Celebi94 for his Big Pearl, Stardust, and Nugget.

    Rare Candy (x03) + Soft Sand (x01) -------- Nugget (x01) + Big Pearl (x01) + Stardust (x01)

    *trade ish commenced*
    Trading (1) Nugget, (1) Big Pearl, and (1) Stardust to Dae~Maker for (3) candies and a Soft Sand.

    ****ade Confirmed]

  22. #2097
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi94
    Trading (1) Nugget, (1) Big Pearl, and (1) Stardust to Dae~Maker for (3) candies and a Soft Sand.

    ****ade Confirmed]
    Nugget (x01) + Big Pearl (x01) + Stardust (x01) --------- Rare Candies (x03) + Soft Sand (x01)

    *trade closed*

  23. #2098
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Trading TM Roar to Skru for his TM Water Gun. ^^;

  24. #2099
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai
    Trading TM Roar to Skru for his TM Water Gun. ^^;
    *grumbles and shakes fist*

    TM for TM.

    [confirmed]

  25. #2100
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    *grumbles and shakes fist*

    TM for TM.

    [confirmed]
    Trading Roar for Water Gun.
    *Trade closed*

    Thankies. ^^'

Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •