Page 86 of 197 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2126
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    *coughs at Tess* you aren't here o0

    El trado, el [confirmedo]
    Taking TMs, throwing spoon.

    *Trade Closed*

    Using this post to teach Hayley the Flygon Swords Dance, and Tessie the Growlithe Sunny Day.

  2. #2127
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Trading 1x Red Scarf to Wayne/Serial Arsonist for 1x Candy.

  3. #2128
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    Trading 1x Red Scarf to Wayne/Serial Arsonist for 1x Candy.
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Lonely Wanderer for her Red Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  4. #2129
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Trading my TM Thunderbolt to Serial Arsonist for Three (3) rare candies and one (1) Blue Shard. *trade started*

  5. #2130
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Trading my TM Thunderbolt to Serial Arsonist for Three (3) rare candies and one (1) Blue Shard. *trade started*
    Trading 3 Rare candies and a Blue Shard to Jon Jen for his TM Thunderbolt.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  6. #2131
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading 3 Rare candies and a Blue Shard to Jon Jen for his TM Thunderbolt.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading TM Thunderbolt for 3 Rare candies and a Blue Shard. *trade closed*

  7. #2132
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Lonely Wanderer for her Red Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded the Red Scarf and received the Candy.

    *Trade Closed*

  8. #2133
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Trading three rare candies for HakuBlue's Heart Scale.

  9. #2134
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Trading three rare candies for HakuBlue's Heart Scale.
    Trading my heart scale for AF's 3 candies.

    TRADE CONFIRMED
    Last edited by HakuBlue; 14th January 2006 at 10:00 PM.

  10. #2135
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    Trading my heart scale for AF's 3 candies.

    TRADE CONFIRMED
    Trading my three Rare Candies for Haku's heartscale.

    Trade Closed.

  11. #2136
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Trading 4 candies to FF for his TM Ice Beam.

  12. #2137
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor
    Trading 4 candies to FF for his TM Ice Beam.
    Trading TM Ice Beam t DS for 4 candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  13. #2138

    Default

    Trading my lonely 1 candy to trick for his Net Ball :O

  14. #2139
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Trading my lonely 1 candy to trick for his Net Ball :O
    Trading me netball to Stu for his candy

    *Throws Ball at Stu*
    *Stu was Caught!*
    *confirmed*

  15. #2140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater

    Trading me netball to Stu for his candy

    *Throws Ball at Stu*
    *Stu was Caught!*
    *confirmed*
    *ball shakes once*
    *ball shakes twice*
    *ball shakes thrice and the little beep thing*
    Congratulations you caught a Level 7 Male Stu :O [/oddly random]

    Yeah trading 1 candy to Trick for his Net Ball. Transfering my Lombre into my new Net Ball. *closed*

  16. #2141
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Trading TM Ice Beam t DS for 4 candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded 4 candies for FF´s TM Ice Beam.*Trade Closed*

  17. #2142
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Trading my fiah stone for Muyo's two candies.

  18. #2143
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    Trading my fiah stone for Muyo's two candies.
    Trading two candies for Fire stone. COnfirmed.

  19. #2144
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muyotwo
    Trading two candies for Fire stone. COnfirmed.
    Taking the candies and giving the Fiah stone.
    Trade Closed.

    Thanks a lot Muyo.

  20. #2145

    Default

    Trading 1 TM Tri Attack to Missingno. Master for 2 candies.

  21. #2146
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading 1 TM Tri Attack to Missingno. Master for 2 candies.
    Recieving hte TM Tri-Attack, teaching it to Qwilfish, and thrusting the candies to MG.

    *Trade confirmed*

  22. #2147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    Recieving hte TM Tri-Attack, teaching it to Qwilfish, and thrusting the candies to MG.

    *Trade confirmed*
    TM Tri Attack for 2 candies. *trade closed*

  23. #2148
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    This trade was supposed to occur on Monday, so I hope it'll still work out.

    Trading Level Seven (7) Female Slakoth to Ichimaru for three (3) rare candies. *trade started*

    Nell the Female Slakoth: Level Seven (Traded from Thed3)
    Slakoth ~(Level 18)> Vigoroth ~(Level 36)> Slakoth
    Additude: Lucky

    Bio: Jon only recently became acquainted with Nell, but he is already impressed with her, although she is incredibly lazy. Jon is most impressed with her incredible luck, often times helping out in a pinch, without realizing it. Her oblivious additude about luck resembles Taro's, but her luck is FAR greater.

    ---: Scratch
    ---: Yawn
    7: Encore

    13: Slack Off
    19: Faint Attack
    25: Amnesia
    31: Covet
    37: Counter
    43: Flail

    Other Moves:

    -.-;; Finally got mah 3 candies.

    Trading 3 candies to Jon Jen for his Slakoth lv. 7
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by Wayne; 18th January 2006 at 2:09 AM. Reason: Removed Siggy.

  24. #2149
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimaru
    -.-;; Finally got mah 3 candies.

    Trading 3 candies to Jon Jen for his Slakoth lv. 7
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Handing over Level Seven Slakoth and taking three candies. *trade closed*

    Take good care of my little Nell now! Or whatever she'll be called now! ^_^

  25. #2150
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Trading my Stardust to DM for his sweet sweet can.

    dy

Page 86 of 197 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •