Page 90 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2226
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading ~*Centin*~ One rare candy for his Level 10 Female Shellder =o

  2. #2227
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading ~*Centin*~ One rare candy for his Level 10 Female Shellder =o
    Trading Lv 10f shellder to Skru-Chan for 1 rare candy.
    ~*Trade Confirmed*~

    Ah sorry, been a long time since I traded, and I'm in a rush too ^-^
    Last edited by Rayzen; 30th January 2006 at 2:30 AM.

  3. #2228
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Centin*~
    Trading Lv 10f shellder to Skru-Chan for 1 rare candy.
    ~*Trade Confirmed*~
    (You forgot to quote :P)

    Traded 1 Rare Candy to ~*Centin*~ for his Lvl 10 Female Shellder =D

    [closed]

  4. #2229
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerboy
    Trading 1 rare candy to Radical Edward for his 2 Fire Balls and 1 Thunderball

    trading said balls to BB for his one rare candy.*confirmed*

  5. #2230
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,171

    Default

    Trading John's Knight 2 candies here for that TM Shockwave and TM Sunny Day, ya see.

  6. #2231
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi
    Trading John's Knight 2 candies here for that TM Shockwave and TM Sunny Day, ya see.
    Trading my two TM's (Sunny Day and Shockwave) for Jerichi's two candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  7. #2232
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Trading a Blue Scarf and one rare candy to MetalGardevoir for a Lv. 5 female Abra.

  8. #2233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush
    Trading a Blue Scarf and one rare candy to MetalGardevoir for a Lv. 5 female Abra.
    Trading Lv. 5 Female Abra for Blue Scarf and 1 rare candy.

    *trade confirmed*

  9. #2234
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading Lv. 5 Female Abra for Blue Scarf and 1 rare candy.

    *trade confirmed*
    Traded a Blue Scarf and 1 rare candy for a Lv. 5 F Abra.

    *trade closed*

  10. #2235
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Trading my two TM's (Sunny Day and Shockwave) for Jerichi's two candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    *glances around* *throws him candies* *snacthes his TMs*

    {Shady deal... I mean Trade Closed}

  11. #2236
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Trading 2 candies for Skrustis little Male Level 5 Caterpie

  12. #2237
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thed3
    Trading 2 candies for Skrustis little Male Level 5 Caterpie
    :P

    Trading Little Male Level 5 Caterpoo for Thed's 2 Candies. Thanks Thed

    [confirmed]

  13. #2238
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    :P

    Trading Little Male Level 5 Caterpoo for Thed's 2 Candies. Thanks Thed

    [confirmed]
    Trading 2 precious candies for Skru's precious Male Level 5 Caterpoo!
    *Trade Closed*

    Thank You Skru *Checks Butterfree off Want List*

  14. #2239
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading two rare candies to Quilava Plush for her adorable Level 06 Male Vulpix!

    Ta hon, thankee ^_^ And if I ever get a Pokemon you are looking for, it's your's ^_^

  15. #2240
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading two rare candies to Quilava Plush for her adorable Level 06 Male Vulpix!

    Ta hon, thankee ^_^ And if I ever get a Pokemon you are looking for, it's your's ^_^
    Trading my Lv. 06 male Vulpix to Skrusti for 2 rare candies.

    ****ade confirmed]

    Ah, 's nothing. ^-^ And thank you~

  16. #2241
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    trading said balls to BB for his one rare candy.*confirmed*
    Trading my candy for the 2 Fire balls and 1 Thunderball

    *Trade closed*

    I am transferring my Numel into one of those Fire Balls.

  17. #2242
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush
    Trading my Lv. 06 male Vulpix to Skrusti for 2 rare candies.

    ****ade confirmed]

    Ah, 's nothing. ^-^ And thank you~
    I love ya for this

    Trading 2 Rare Candies for QP's Luvverly Lv. 06 Male Vulpix. ^_^

    ****ade closed]

  18. #2243

    Default

    Trading Lv. 25 Poliwhirl w/ Kings Rock to S_M for his Lv. 50 Sealeo.

    </instant tradeback>

  19. #2244
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading Lv. 25 Poliwhirl w/ Kings Rock to S_M for his Lv. 50 Sealeo.

    </instant tradeback>
    Trading Lv. 50 Sealeo to MetalGardevoir for Lv. 25 Poliwhirl w/King's Rock.

    Trade Confirmed

    *Poliwhirl evolves to Politoed*

    <trading back>

  20. #2245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Trading Lv. 50 Sealeo to MetalGardevoir for Lv. 25 Poliwhirl w/King's Rock.

    Trade Confirmed

    *Poliwhirl evolves to Politoed*

    <trading back>
    Trading Poliwhirl to S_M for Sealeo.

    *trade closed*
    ---------------------------
    Trading Lv. 50 Sealeo for S_M's Lv. 25 Politoed.

  21. #2246
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGardevoir
    Trading Poliwhirl to S_M for Sealeo.

    *trade closed*
    ---------------------------
    Trading Lv. 50 Sealeo for S_M's Lv. 25 Politoed.
    Trading Lv. 25 Politoed for Lv. 50 Sealeo.

    *trade confirmed*

  22. #2247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Trading Lv. 25 Politoed for Lv. 50 Sealeo.

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading Lv. 50 Sealeo for Lv. 25 Politoed.

    *trade closed*

  23. #2248
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Trading (1) Candy to SOA for her (1) TM Rock Tomb.

  24. #2249
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by General Phone
    Trading (1) Candy to SOA for her (1) TM Rock Tomb.
    Trade Confirmed, Trading Rock Tomb for one rare candy, Thanks

  25. #2250
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit_of_Auron
    Trade Confirmed, Trading Rock Tomb for one rare candy, Thanks
    Trading (1) Candy to SOA for her (1) TM Rock Tomb.
    *Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Silver Wind; 3rd February 2006 at 10:05 AM.

Page 90 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •