Page 1 of 150 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Move Tutor Records

Ichimatsu Guest

Default The Move Tutor Records

The Move Tutor House...'tis a Magical place...of Magical things!!!

Every Monday you may drop off one Pokémon to learn one of the special moves listed below:

Restoring a Level Up Move:
    After evolving a particular Pokémon may not learn a specific attack that it's pre-evolved form would have learned. Your Pokémon can relearn a Move it might have missed through evolution if you use the move tutors restoring service.

- Have your Pokémon at or above the level it's pre-evolved form would have learned a specific attack.

- It will remain in the shop for three whole days. You may not use this Pokémon in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.

- The Pokémon must be in your party.

Obtaining an Egg Move (EM) attack:
    You can also use this other service to obtain an Egg Move a Pokémon would learn from an egg through breeding. There is no breeding involved and you do not receive an egg. If a Pokémon you drop off can learn any attacks from breeding with other Pokémon you will be able to obtain them all through this service.
    Find a specific egg move here.

- The Pokémon must stay for three days.

- This service will require a payment of one Rare Candy.

- You may only use this service once a week and only on one Pokémon a week. You may not use this Pokémon in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.

Obtaining a Move Tutor (MT) attack:
    If a Pokémon you drop off can learn any of the Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald Tutor Moves you will be able to obtain them all through this service. Each Pokémon in the FR/LG games can be taught older moves.
    Find a specific Tutor Move here.

- This service will require a payment of one Rare Candy.

- You may only use this service once a week and only on one Pokémon a week. You may not use this Pokémon in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.

Obtaining an Advanced Move (AM) attack:
    Now you can drop off your Pokémon to learn a rare and ultra powerful move. Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Fenzy Plant, Volt Tackle, or Icicle Spear. Trainers beware... great power also comes with a great price...
    Find a specific Advanced Move here.

- The Pokémon must be at least Level 25.

- The move being taught must be compatible to your Pokémon's type. Eg. Blast Burn may be taught to Fire Types and Volt Tackle to Electric Types.

- This service will require a payment of three Heart Scales.

- Any Pokémon who is not type compatible with an AM (i.e. not a Fire, Water, Grass, Electric or Ice type), but who can learn elemental moves in the games (some normal, fighting and psychic types for example), may learn a MAXIMUM of two Advanced Moves each, so long as it's a sensible match to the Pokémon learning the move.

- This service will require a payment of three Heart Scales + one Evolution Stone matching the type of move being taught (i.e. Fire Stone for Blast Burn, Leaf Stone for Frenzy Plant, Thunderstone for Volt Tackle, Water Stone for Hydro Cannon or Icicle Spear).

Notes about Passes:
    There are three types of Passes in FB that may be used in the Move Tutor to give your Pokémon free Egg or Move Tutor training when you would normally need to pay.

- Move Tutor Pass: Entitles one of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor Move. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for that move in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.

- Double Move Tutor Pass: Entitles one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each. That is you may drop off 1 Pokémon for 2 free moves OR 2 Pokémon for 1 free move each. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for those moves in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.

- Super Pass: Is the equivalent of the Double Move Tutor Pass with the exception of it being able to be used in more than one shop. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for those moves in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.

- Passes may be used to gain a free Egg or Move Tutor Move. They cannot be used to purchase Advanced Moves.

- Passes are NOT tradeable.

- Candies may be used in conjuction with Passes. For example, you may use an MT Pass and pay one rare candy while dropping off one Pokémon to learn two EM or MT moves, or two Pokémon to learn one move each.

- ALL PASSES ARE TO BE USED THE MONDAY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DAY YOU RECEIVED IT - NO EXCEPTIONS!
    Last edited by enchantress; 9th August 2006 at 3:59 AM.

I'll be the first to utilize this service.

I would like to have my Natu, Hania, taught the Egg Move Drill Peck.

(forks over the candy and teh Pogeyman)
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

Ichimatsu Guest

Arrow

You do not have to have 2 pokemon to use this shop.

*pays candy* Dyflam's Bellossom for the MT move Mimic puhleeze Ichi!

Here be my candy and my poke...

Sneasel Lv. 5

Could you please teach it the Egg Move Crush Claw? Thanks
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 19th December 2004 at 1:20 PM.

I forgot to pick up Dyflam's Mimicing Bellossom yesterday...

*does so now*

I'll be picking up my Crush Clawing Sneasel now... thanks

Gamer C Guest

I would like my Chikorita to learn the Egg Move, Ancientpower. *gives candy*

Dropping off Dyflam's Bellossom for MT Double-Edge.

I'd like to drop off my Gligar, so that he can learn his best Egg Move, Metal Claw.
    *pays one Rare Candy*
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 2nd January 2005 at 2:06 AM.
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Gamer C Guest

Time to get my Chikorita!

Never take me here again! They used a ball and ch- *sees move tutor person glaring at him* errr...Chew toy on me! I don't want to be a burden to such great people any more!

Okay... *leaves*

Picking up Dyflam's Bellossom with Double-Edge.

Dropping off level 5 roslia for the egg move Spikes *rare candy is yours*
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

|||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]

OK, I'm back here for my Metal Clawing Gligar!!! *retrieves lonely little Gligar, who missed his Trainer*
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

I be here to drop off my Lv. 5 Sneasel for a quick, 3-day learning of the Egg Move Reflect.

*tosses candy to person at counter*

Be good Sneasel!

Pickup: Thursday, Dec. 9th
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 6th December 2004 at 10:35 PM.

Dyflam's Bellossom wants to learn the Egg Move Flail *nodnod*

*chucks candy at Ichi* You should try that, tis yummy...

picking up roslia with spikes.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

|||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]

Drops off Shimmer my Corphish to learn the Egg Move Body Slam.
    *Throws my one and only Rare Candy*

Picking up Dyflam's Bellossom with her last Egg/MT move, Flail.

That's one poke out of the way, now who will be next? *ponders*

Picking up my Reflecting Sneasel. Thank yew
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 19th December 2004 at 1:26 PM.

Catherine walks in to the shop.

Catherine: "I am here to pick up Shimmer my Corphish with it's new move Body Slam."

Shimmer then apears.

Catherine: "Hey Shimmer have you learned the Body Slam?"

Shimmer then jumps and uses Body Slam on it's trainer.

Catherine: "Ouch, I gues you did."

Edit: It is a new weak so I want to leave my new friend Ledy here to learn his egg move Psybeam. Here is a Rare Candy. I do not want to double post so I will edit this one. I think that is ok.
    Last edited by Latias10; 12th December 2004 at 11:03 PM.

*paying a candy* and dropping of Dyflam's Machop for MT Body Slam.

Yay Ledy now is a Psybeaming Ledyba.

PK walks into the MTs"hey i would like to drop off poli for substitute(move tutor)" he says then he unclips his pokeball for poli and leaves it with the clerk and hands the clerk a rare candy"thanks" he says walking out (ill be back in 3 days)^_^

Picking up Dyflam's Machop with Body Slam.

Page 1 of 150 123451151101 ... LastLast