Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga Fan Club

Default Lady Gaga Fan Club

Gather round fellow little monsters, and rejoice to Godga and her blessings.

(This image is under 800kb in size, so it shouldn't require high bandwidth)

Oh, the Godga joke. Seriously though, this is a thread to talk about her music, her work with Polaroid, her fashion, her social activities (such as fighting against DADT, not getting drunk at a local bar), and anything else about her.

Rules:
    1. Follow all forum rules.
    2. Use correct English. We're not asking you to be completely formal and coherent, but please just don't talk 'lyk dis exptin every1 2 b fin wit it'.
    3. This isn't a thread asking about your opinion on her. If you don't like her, that's nice. Don't post here, we don't care. Just like with every other club, doing so will get you automatically kicked out of it.
    4. Don't complain about what the owners/co-owners do in thread, PM us.
    5. To be put on the member list, just ask to be a member. It is not required for you to post here, it will not result in you getting kicked out if you post here without asking to be a member. It's just a list.
    6. Anyone can approve members, just make sure to tell me so I can add them to the list.
    7. Please make sure your post is at least two sentences. The exceptions to this are if you are asking a question, answering a simple question, or posting a news article and you just post the title. I am allowed to post one liners assuming I am giving a strike, banning, or updating with news.
    8. Don't mini-mod.
    9. Posting here saying you don't like her and going on and on about it will get you banned from here. It will also probably get you an infraction from a moderator because you're breaking club rules intentionally. So don't do it. It'd just like going in the SPPF Christan Alliance and posting "LOLNOGOD." They don't want you to post there, it's insulting. For the same reasons we don't want Gaga-naysayers to post here. Although I have a feeling we won't be as insulted as them. RESPECT PEOPLE'S OPINIONS PLEASE <3

Spoiler:- Member List:

Spoiler:- Strikes and Bans:

Spoiler:- Recent News:
    Last edited by Yanappu; 15th February 2011 at 12:50 AM.
    Bye </3 You got what you wanted, Zabi. Congrats, your lies worked.

lady gaga is amazin if i was her i would dress as a pokemon

i made a pokemon parody out of some of her songs

my 's smart
    my pwnd ur garchomp

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

Hey, I'd like to join this club is that's all right! I joined the previous Lady Gaga club, but sadly, it died several months ago. I'm hoping that we can get tons of members to join this version. Anyway, I love Lady Gaga, moreso than I love most other music artists. I just really appreciate her music and her fashion. I didn't start listening to Lady Gaga's music until 2009 when The Fame Monster was released, but ever since then I've been totally hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketTwurpSLR View Post
    lady gaga is amazin if i was her i would dress as a pokemon

i made a pokemon parody out of some of her songs
    That's extremely interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hey, I'd like to join this club is that's all right! I joined the previous Lady Gaga club, but sadly, it died several months ago. I'm hoping that we can get tons of members to join this version. Anyway, I love Lady Gaga, moreso than I love most other music artists. I just really appreciate her music and her fashion. I didn't start listening to Lady Gaga's music until 2009 when The Fame Monster was released, but ever since then I've been totally hooked!
    Of course you can join.

At first, I didn't like Lady Gaga but overtime I started to like her. Now she is my favorite artist. I love her and everything she stands for. Her music is nice too!

*NEWS*
    - Lady Gaga will preview a remixed track from Born This Way on January 20th at a Paris Fashion Show. (This will be recorded and put online)
    - For anyone who didn't know, she had an interview with Anderson Cooper which is airing on Grammy Night, the same night her new single comes out. Her new album comes out May 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanappu View Post
    - Lady Gaga will preview a remixed track from Born This Way on January 20th at a Paris Fashion Show. (This will be recorded and put online)
    I watched a video of a fashion show today, and they were playing a remix of a song from the Born This Way album. Since it was a remix, I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I would have under normal conditions, but it was ok. It looks like there will be some more remixed music tomorrow at another fashion show; I can't wait for more remixes of the songs from the album. And I'm also dying to watch Lady Gaga perform at the Grammys! I really think it'll be her night

Spoiler:- pokégaga~sorry lame:

Hi! I would love to join this club :] I really like this music and her style. ^_^
    At first I wasn't, but I came to like Lady Gaga overtime. Now you can really call me a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by EzzPeon View Post

Hi! I would love to join this club :] I really like this music and her style. ^_^
    At first I wasn't, but I came to like Lady Gaga overtime. Now you can really call me a fan.
    I've seen that image before on a Lady Gaga forum haha. I actually have the full version saved on my computer to be used as a wallpaper. Anyway, welcome to the club, EzzPeon!

Also, the remix for Lady Gaga's new song has been posted online! You can listen to it here. It's in German, so I don't understand the lyrics much, but I love it! Even though it's just a remix, it sounds like something I could dance to. The Britney fans are already calling this a "Madonna rip-off" though. Figures that they'd be the first to respond with something negative. Can't we all just get along? :s

Lol I love that image! Of course you can join.
    I've seen that image before on a Lady Gaga forum haha. I actually have the full version saved on my computer to be used as a wallpaper. Anyway, welcome to the club, EzzPeon!

Also, the remix for Lady Gaga's new song has been posted online! You can listen to it here. It's in German, so I don't understand the lyrics much, but I love it! Even though it's just a remix, it sounds like something I could dance to. The Britney fans are already calling this a "Madonna rip-off" though. Figures that they'd be the first to respond with something negative. Can't we all just get along? :s
    Ffff! I love that song so much, it's in German which makes it so much better. ASFOAJSFOA can't stop listening.

I keyboard-mash when I am excited, so..ignore that.

OHH! I ♥ that song!

I can't say much about the lyrics, but I love the beat~♫♪

btw, images like that show up everywhere on the internet :P
    Last edited by EzzPeon; 21st January 2011 at 7:18 PM.

I want to join, im a complete Gaga fanatic.

Ffff! I love that song so much, it's in German which makes it so much better. ASFOAJSFOA can't stop listening.
    I actually thought that it was a French song for a while, until someone clarified that it was actually German. I've seen translations of the song online, and the lyrics seem pretty cool. Anyway, I've always been sort of curious so I'd like to start a topic:

What are your favorite Lady Gaga songs?

I pretty much love all her music, even those unreleased songs that don't sound so hot at first. These are my Top 5 favorite Lady Gaga songs:

1. Bad Romance - I think there's a lot of power behind this song, plus the chorus is amazing.
    2. Dance In The Dark - It's a such beautiful and tragic pop song.
    3. Alejandro - It sounds sort of depressing, but I love the Spanish influence.
    4. Paparazzi - I love Gaga's vocal in this one. It's also really catchy.
    5. Telephone - I love the chorus and Beyonce's contribution to the song.
    Last edited by Lorde; 22nd January 2011 at 1:11 PM.

JOINING

What I love most about Lady Gaga is her style. Not just her music, either; those wacky and off-the wall outfits you see her constantly wearing when in the public eye. I don't so much love the outfits as the fact that she has a very logical explanation for all of them. Especially the meat dress and its bikini predecessor. "I am not a piece of meat!" <3

Favorite songs:

Paparazzi: Catchy as hell, and so much fun to sing and play on the piano.
    Poker Face: Another fun one to play. And some dynamic vocals.
    Teeth: Trippy, but very catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    Poker Face: Another fun one to play. And some dynamic vocals.
    Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think that Poker Face was all-that great. I know, I know, people say it's her best song and I do like it, but I don't "love" it. I actually like the songs on The Fame Monster a whole lot more than those on The Fame. I enjoyed Just Dance, Paparazzi, Boys Boys Boys, and Summerboy from The Fame album, but that's sort of it. On the other hand, I love everything on The Fame Monster (Teeth is pretty wild!). Aw, it's nice to have a place to discuss her music.

Anyway, welcome to all the new guys who joined!

OHH! I ♥ that song!

I can't say much about the lyrics, but I love the beat~♫♪

btw, images like that show up everywhere on the internet :P
    I love it too. I love the video for it on Lady Gaga's Youtube page. The tattood/body-painted guy is really sexy :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQb4bMIG2IY
    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    I want to join, im a complete Gaga fanatic.
    :3 Alright! Just remember to make your posts longer than a sentence next time.
    I actually thought that it was a French song for a while, until someone clarified that it was actually German. I've seen translations of the song online, and the lyrics seem pretty cool. Anyway, I've always been sort of curious so I'd like to start a topic:

What are your favorite Lady Gaga songs?
    I knew it was German as soon as heard "fraggen" then I heard the version on her youtube (Click) and it confirmed my belief because the first thing she says is "I don't speak German but I can if you like it"

My favorite songs are:

1. Paparazzi
    2. Fashion
    3. Monster
    4. Speechless
    5. Dance in the Dark
    JOINING

What I love most about Lady Gaga is her style. Not just her music, either; those wacky and off-the wall outfits you see her constantly wearing when in the public eye. I don't so much love the outfits as the fact that she has a very logical explanation for all of them. Especially the meat dress and its bikini predecessor. "I am not a piece of meat!" <3
    Agreed <3

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think that Poker Face was all-that great. I know, I know, people say it's her best song and I do like it, but I don't "love" it. I actually like the songs on The Fame Monster a whole lot more than those on The Fame. I enjoyed Just Dance, Paparazzi, Boys Boys Boys, and Summerboy from The Fame album, but that's sort of it. On the other hand, I love everything on The Fame Monster (Teeth is pretty wild!). Aw, it's nice to have a place to discuss her music.
    I loved Poker Face because of the beat and how it sings about sexuality. I can relate it to myself.

Sorry about that. I love Lady Gaga. I what she represents and what she does for music. She is probably the most unique artist. All her songs are upbeat, dancey and mean something. Some people think she's weird or crazy, but if she wasn't she probably wouldn't be who she was today and we wouldn't know about her.

My favorite song of hers is Alejandro, at least right now. I cant wait for the 3rd album

I love her craziness. It makes her more interesting. Without it she probably wouldn't even be famous.

I never really liked Alejandro. I love the video, I absolutely love all the symbolism in it, it's fantastic. But Alejandro is without a doubt my least favorite song by her.

I never really liked Alejandro. I love the video, I absolutely love all the symbolism in it, it's fantastic. But Alejandro is without a doubt my least favorite song by her.
    It's the opposite for me: I love the song, but disliked the music video for the song. I liked the dancing and the symbolism to an extent, but there was something almost too wild about that video, like she was putting all her ideas into the video. That's great and all, but it came off as almost too desperate when I saw the video for the first time. I wish she would've gone with something a bit more tame. I just can't see her doing anything more wild in another video, which is why I was disappointed with the Alejandro video :s

I still love Mother Monster though <3

I enjoyed Just Dance
    HOW did I forget Just Dance?!?!

MADNESS

HOW did I forget Just Dance?!?!

MADNESS
    Just Dance is a cool dance track. I think I related to it easily because of its message. I was really depressed for a time, and her music helped get me out of my depression. Songs like Summerboy, I Like It Rough, So Happy I Could Die, and Dance In The Dark really helped me view Lady Gaga as a true artist as well.

And I'm so excited about Born This Way! I had a dream last night where I was at some store waiting in line to buy the album, but when I got to the counter, they had run out of copies! It was terrible. I've also had dreams where Lady Gaga has come to my school to perform/search for dancers for her future videos. As you can probably tell, I'm obsessed with her work which is why I dream about her a lot

Just Dance is a cool dance track. I think I related to it easily because of its message. I was really depressed for a time, and her music helped get me out of my depression. Songs like Summerboy, I Like It Rough, So Happy I Could Die, and Dance In The Dark really helped me view Lady Gaga as a true artist as well.

And I'm so excited about Born This Way! I had a dream last night where I was at some store waiting in line to buy the album, but when I got to the counter, they had run out of copies! It was terrible. I've also had dreams where Lady Gaga has come to my school to perform/search for dancers for her future videos. As you can probably tell, I'm obsessed with her work which is why I dream about her a lot
    I know exactly how you feel about being depressed.

I mean, sometimes I still get depressed and even suicidal. But back then, I was always depressed and always suicidal. I just wanted to die. I didn't fit in anywhere, no one even knew who I was (as in, that I was gay.) To people who aren't gay, they don't see why it's so bad to have people think you're straight. It's not that they think I'm straight, it's that they think I am someone I am not.

Anyways, I just wanted a place to fit in and for someone to understand. Then Lady Gaga came out. When she released Beautiful Dirty Rich, I really loved her. However, I just thought she was another Britney Spears. Then when Poker Face came out, I felt for the first time like I belonged in a group and I felt like someone actually understood me.

I know it sounds stupid but she saved my life.

I am so excited for Born This Way. Everyone who has heard it is saying it's so good it's revolutionary. While the only song we've heard a little bit about, which is really just a remix of like..5 lines of lyrics stretched out into a song is absolutely fantastic!
    Last edited by Yanappu; 26th January 2011 at 2:46 AM.

^ That's not stupid at all. Music and artists can mean a lot.
    Sometimes, when I come home after school, I just feel so angry, or confused. I feel like trowing something at the wall. But I don't, I just turn on the music and if I had the time for it I could listen it all day long.

Born this way is AWESOME ;D
    Even some of my friends, who aren't into Gaga AT ALL kind of like it.
    I can't wait till I can buy it :]

I understand where everyone is coming from :3

And I had the oddest Lady Gaga based dream last night. I was dreaming that the Born This Way video premiered and that it was based in the future in a forest with Gaga singing while the camera circled around her. Then, halfway through the song, a helicopter arrived with some futuristic-looking female soldiers jumped out. They handed Gaga a flamethrower and she pointed it at the helicopter and it sort of burst into flames. Yeah, it sounds like something she'd do, but the dream was just strange haha. I had another one where she sang at a concert where I live; that one was better.
    Last edited by Lorde; 27th January 2011 at 3:21 AM.

OMG, that is not lame at all! In fact, it is AWESOME. And I'm posting that picture on my facebook. You shall get credit of course. lol. But yeah, may I join? I absolutely LOVE Lady Gaga. She had me hooked with Just Dance and every other song she's ever made. Although I do wonder why Alejandro was a single and not Monster...Anywho, yup, I would like to join. :]

Edit: Oh wait the pic is just from somewhere on the interwebz?!
    Last edited by Mythic Mist; 27th January 2011 at 5:51 AM.

Marry the Night

Love the Lady Gaga/Mudkip pic. I think I'm a member of this club. It's been a while since I posted. It's not like Lady G has done anything notable since the whole "Meatdress" thing.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    OMG, that is not lame at all! In fact, it is AWESOME. And I'm posting that picture on my facebook. You shall get credit of course. lol. But yeah, may I join? I absolutely LOVE Lady Gaga. She had me hooked with Just Dance and every other song she's ever made. Although I do wonder why Alejandro was a single and not Monster...Anywho, yup, I would like to join. :]

Edit: Oh wait the pic is just from somewhere on the interwebz?!
    Lol you can join.

I agree that Monster or Dance in the Dark should have been released instead. Actually, she wanted to release Dance in the Dark, but her record label..or manager or whatever wouldn't let her. All I know is that she wanted to but couldn't. I think she compromised, she released Alejandro so she could release BTW a few months early. It was originally supposed to be released in August 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    Love the Lady Gaga/Mudkip pic. I think I'm a member of this club. It's been a while since I posted. It's not like Lady G has done anything notable since the whole "Meatdress" thing.
    You're not a member, you must have been in the old club. You can join :3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast