Hello, and welcome to the Shiny Pokemon Club! As the title suggests, this particular thread serves as an area where the shiny hunters of Serebii can discuss anything and everything about shinies. Well, almost everything.
Clubs about shiny Pokemon have come and gone for years now. We've been closed down quite often due to a plethora of problems. Because of this, I ask that each and every person who is considering to join this club to thoroughly read the rules, and seriously consider if you'll be able to follow them; there are quite a bit. Let's try to have a friendly, peaceful club, mmmk?
1. Any one is allowed to accept members.
2. Please try your best to make your posts legible. We're not grammar police, but try and use use proper grammar.
3. Only the Co-Owners or Owner may give strikes. Three and you are banned for two weeks. Three more and you are banned for two months. Get another three, and you are banned indefinitely.
4. No flaming.
5. No SPAM.
6. We don't want to hear about the shinies you AR'd for, honestly. Do not talk about hacked shinies.
7. Stay on-topic.
8. Don’t complain about how co-owners or owners do their jobs. If you have a problem with their decisions, contact them via PM or VM.
9. This isn't the place to handle trades; leave that to PMs and VMs
10. Do not double/triple post. Do not post one-liners, either.
11. All SPP Forum rules apply here as well.
12. You can talk about emulator shinies as long as they are legitimate.
***If you wish to join, please put this in your first post in this club. I (ScreenName) hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them. If you don't, it means you have not read the rules, and not allowed in.***
When you wish to join, please state why you wish to join as well. Please read this, too: Club Announcements
Fail to listen to these rules, and you will get a strike. So, please don't be lazy; read the rules.
Banned from Club Indefinitely:
Ship of the Line
Use this format to join:
Anyone who wishes to join may do so after (1) acknowledging that s/he has read and accepted the Club rules and will abide by them, and (2) subsequently requesting to join the Club. Only after such acknowedgement will any current member be able to accept the applicant into the Club.
BEFORE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ADMITTED INTO THE CLUB, YOU MUST POST IN THIS CLUB WITHOUT RECEIVING A STRIKE FOR A FULL WEEK. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Club Artwork - Remove the asterisks when copying and pasting this in your sig. You do NOT have to include this in your signature!
Credits: Arkreis, Suicune, junpearl63, and Dan the Poke Man respectively.