Page 2 of 421 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Club

I VTUSH hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them

thank god that this club is back otherwise i probably would have given up on shiny hunting for a while....
    MAjor congrats on the shiny skorupi! very cool shiny indeed.

Nothing from me, though i have started breeding firefang,thunderfang and icefang shinxs but i might swap my breeding target to something more rarer like a luvdisc or something
    Also the Great hoenn shiny tour looks very appealing to me and i might go back to hunting whismurs in my ruby again after giving up a while ago. Or maybe go back under the sea and try and get a second shiny from there.
    Well goodluck everyone!

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

I Pink Lapras hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

You know, after the PM I sent to Sweet May, I thought I was gonna be perma-banned from here too.

Meh. The legit shinies I have right now are Altaria and Bibarel.

And welcome to everyone who had the faith to return to the club.
    Last edited by Pink Lapras; 25th June 2009 at 8:16 AM.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I, Jessara, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Good to see that the club is back, I've always enjoyed reading th posts about everyone's catches or targets. No new news on the shiny front for me. I am working on the shiny circuit but haven't done much in the way of pokemon playing in the last week. Been a little distracted by some other games.
    Newest Shiny!

Caterpie - 10/5/2014 Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code #1: 1590-6027-9053 Water Friend Safari
    3DS Friend Code #2: 1693-1676-9063 Dragon Friend Safar

I Dragonking hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I would like to rejoin this club as I'm an avid shiny hunter, maybe a little obsessed and because I've a member for all the previous clubs. Good to see the club is back. I go to work too busy to notice the internet and then I find the club gone.

Well my current hunts are Fiery Path in Ruby. I've been bored with Iron Island and may continue later on. When I have more time I would like to get to Giratina to reset. In my import Plat. I'm sring Darkrai. I will return to Diamond soon and continue hatching Charmanders via Masuda.
    My Shinies Hunting Giratina, Abra, Uxie, Bronzor, Suicune, Ho-oh, Psychic Types
    My Bishie Motoko Aoyama

My Dragons

I, handymankg2 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I wasn't really a member of the last club due to the fact I'm a very poor Shiny Hunter. I just seem to not have the patience for it, and as such, I never posted in the club as I never had anything to update. This time round, I will attempt to post in the club regardless of me failing to acheive any Shiny Pokemon captures.

I'm thinking about joining the Shiny Circuit, but only once I get a bit better chain wise. Without chaining, I can't exactly participate.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    The King of Ho-oh's, of course they will add up? Why wouldn't they?
    Ok thanks Going off to start the "The Hoenn Shiny Tour" now. *sweet scenting clampearls are first up*

I §Suicune§ hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I'm always a member to the shiny club, no matter how inactive I am. :P

Anyway, I'm always aching to find a new shiny. I havn't really played much in a while, but I've decided to play my Platinum again. I've been battling in the grass leveling up my Pokemon a bit, hopefully by doing so I'll find a shiny. I havn't used the radar in a while but I'll start again soon. The last shinies I've caught from a chain were Hoppip I believe. That was a fun chain. I think I'll consider doing a Sentret chain, I never managed to complete that chain since they failed to cooperate with me.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

I Double Doduo hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I joined the last thread just before it was locked, so I'd like to rejoin if its okay with you guys.

I've never caught or even seen a shiny, but I'm hoping I can get one sometime. XD;

I, shiny_arceus, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Yeah, I'm rejoining. Though I wasn't really that active due to school, but that ends tomorrow, so I'll be extremely active.

So anyways, new shiny for me.
        Spoiler:- Long post ahead:

Congrats on the skorupi and any other shinies I missed.
    Last edited by shiny_arceus; 25th June 2009 at 2:37 PM.

I Redostrike hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    I wanna rejoin the club because i love catching shiny pokémon and sring for them. I've gotten to know a few great people in the previous club and it's nice to share strategies on catching Shiny Pokémon.

I'm going to read up on everything here in the club.
    I Already can congrats the most (non radar shiny) pokémons gotten.

I've been on vacation from Monday so i did not do a lot of srings for my Giratina but i played trough sapphire a bit more while i was in the Hotel and on the Train.

Good Luck to everyone.
    Last edited by Redostrike; 25th June 2009 at 2:57 PM.

Well, last night's Natu chaining attempt was a complete flop. Neither chain I did got past 22.

However, I will momentarily begin chaining Tyrogue for the shiny circuit. Wish me luck!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I, Profile, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I've been a member for a long time, so I'm not just leaving now. Even though I've been inactive both here and on the search for shinies, due to hanging out with friends, almost going insane due to a class, playing other games, and the current stress of driving lessons/the fact that one of my dogs hasn't been reacting much when I talk to her...

And so far, I don't really have a set target. I'm aiming to just run around in FR/Ruby just to get random shinies, and attempting for a shiny Charmander on LG (Usually LG, Sapphire, and Diamond are my 'always reset the file because I'm bored' games). But due to my short attention span/creative ideas for drawings and comics, I don't see myself getting another random shiny/my first SR shiny anytime soon...

I also probably won't do the Shiny Circuit (Even though I did unintentionally do the first two, as seen in my shiny banner), once again due to my short attention span when it comes to games I've beaten.

But I do have a question - Are there going to be prizes? I can create them on paint (Or draw them, depends) if you want me to. I just need someone to keep me up to date on what's going on in here.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

For liability purposes:
    I Dark_Steelix hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Heh glad the club is reborn anew. I must hunt shinies. Rarest of the rare. Sparkling manifestations of fortune. The thrill of the hunt is great, but finding the target is the greatest. Ehhh yeah basically my reasons for joining. Like I need to ask, really lol. I've been part of the club since the first one.

Anyways, nothing new to report. Was busy yesterday finally beating FFIV (really hard last boss) Today I'm Sring for Piplup, and probably dunsparce hunting too. Hmm I'm still on leg 2 of the circuit because I haven't bothered to chain something yet I'm actually farther ahead on the Tour (2 Hoenn shinies) heh.

Congrats on new shinies too.
    Current 1/8192 Shinies: 57
    Latest: CHIKORITA SR; Soul Silver
    Sig under Maintenance

Looking for someone who can make me a nice shiny banner/sig :P

I Mr. Joker hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Hello, I would like to re-join/join this shiny club please! I am a horrible shiny hunter (I only have a shiny Poochyena, (East Region) Shellos, like nearly 5 Swellow from Chaning, and a Buneary from a failed chaining). I love the thrill of getting a shiny, it is just a really good feeling that I have done some thing that alot of people don't know about or have done.

I hope I am in, thank you!

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

To everyone that requested to join: welcome to the club!

ubernoob; if you really want to, you can soft reset for a shiny starter now, but it won't count towards your total for the Shiny Tour until the last two weeks of the tour.

Profile, you know, I think some artwork of yours would be an AWESOME prize. It's up to you if you want to do it, though.

Congratulations on all the new shinies!

You know, I SAID I was going to chain for Spoink last night...but after my chain broke at 21, I noticed that I wasn't particularly angry that my chain broke. This made me realize that maybe, just maybe, I don't really want a shiny Spoink all that much. Coming to this realization, I went back to hatching Riolu.

After that little change, I realized that a LOT of people from a different forum I frequent have gotten a shiny Giratina-O this month. I'd like to add to that total, so my goal is to get a shiny Giratina by the end of this month. As a result, I will be hunting for nothing but Giratina until July 1st, or until I get it. But before I do begin, I made an effort to hatch eggs until my step counter restarts at 100,000 steps. Random, I know, but I'm still adding eggs to my hatching total.

Good luck, everyone! I hope I can get shiny Giratina-O soon.

Yay! Im in. Maybe i might get lucky tonight with my targets.. Ive heard that when you use the pokeradar for platinum it is much easier to chain and it is much more clear, Is this true? If so i might start chaining again after i get my shiny i am hunting.

Credit to junpearl63

Back in I think early March, I started over my Emerald, I wasn't going for a "Lucky" ID and what not and I got my Starter, I went into the grass (after receving the pokeballs) and a Shiny Poochyena appierd. I was amazed, I caught it and I park'd it to my Pearl version. I have not played Emerald for ever (Probably from that date) and I want to ask a question.

Is that a Shiny/Lucky ID? Or can shinys just pop up here or there?

Thanks!

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

I DarkLatios hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

YESYESYESYESYES THE CLUB IS BACK!!!

You just knew I had to come back. If there isn't a Shiny Hunting Club, I'd be gone from Serebii Forums for good. Shinies are just that great!

In shiny news, I've FINALLY completed the first leg of the circuit and snagged myself a shiny Snorunt at Acurity Lakefront! Its Naive nature and female, so it makes the perfect Froslass! Unfortunately, the desret shiny is being insanely stubborn and won't show up!!! Hopefully I shall get it soon so I can SR for shiny Uxie once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    Back in I think early March, I started over my Emerald, I wasn't going for a "Lucky" ID and what not and I got my Starter, I went into the grass (after receving the pokeballs) and a Shiny Poochyena appierd. I was amazed, I caught it and I park'd it to my Pearl version. I have not played Emerald for ever (Probably from that date) and I want to ask a question.

Is that a Shiny/Lucky ID? Or can shinys just pop up here or there?

Thanks!
    Could be both. You never know until you find another shiny, then you can obviously tell if it is an RNG clone. As for me, I have an Emerald version that yielded me my first 3 shinies and it wasn't a lucky file, they weren't RNG clones either.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    RG, I remember you posting a lot in the 3rd Gen Shiny Thread before it was closed. You got like six shinies in one day, right? What shinies do you have now that occupy 3.5 boxes? o_O
    I have in Box 1: Charizard, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Ninetails, Venomoth, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Alakazam, Victreebel, Rapidash, Slowbro, Dodrio, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Marowak, Gyarados, Ditto, Dragonite, Meganuim, Furret, Nocowl, Crobat, and Lanturn.

Box 2: Ampharos, Azumarill, Jumpluff, Dunsparce, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Magcargo, Corsola, Octillery, Skarmory, Donphan, Tyranitar, Mightyena, Linoone, Beautifly, Dustox, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Swellow, Gardevoir, Breloom, Ninjask, Shedinja, Exploud, Sableye, Aggron, Manectric, Swalot, and Camerupt.

Box 3: Torkoal, Grumpig, Flygon, Altaria, Zangoose, Seviper, Whiscash, Armaldo, Milotic, Banette, Tropius, Chimecho, Absol, Huntail, Gorebyss, Salamence, Metagross, Rayquaza, Bibarel, Luxray, Roserade, Ambipom, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickylicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, and Electivire.

Box 4: Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, and Froslass.

Its just a few shy of 3.5 but all together thats 100 so far. I'm still searching for Starly and I may start hatching for another starter pokemon, maybe one of the 3rd or 4th gen ones.

DarkLatios, you don't HAVE to hunt in the desert for the second leg. You can hunt on routes with Hail, too.

Edit: How did you get all those, RG? If they were all obtained in your games, I must say, you have luck akin to M.M!

Yes I'd say there was alot of luck involved, but my cousin helped me out alot last year because I set out my two DS's and my 3 gameboys and we started hatching and SR and running around for many hours a day. Except for the ones in my sig most of the other shinies were caught by hatching eggs in the various games I had. My most recent catches are Bibarel and Rayquaza. I SR for Rayquaza and just ran into Bibarel as a Bidoof while I was looking for Starly.

My diglett chain ended at 51 and I caught 8 shinies. Only 2 were jolly and had arena trap, but sadly they both had terrible ivs. However, one of the others was hardy with arena trap and great ivs, so for me that's good enough.

Seeing as I start summer holidays tomorrow, I can finally focus on getting a masuda method shiny. My first target is a mudkip with curse. Wish me luck.

I EspeonMaster hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

This club must be awesome!!I have some shiny Pokemon and I like chaining.I have created a chaining guide as well.So...Can I be a co-owner?(It's kinda late but if you want I can be one.)
    Last edited by EspeonMaster; 25th June 2009 at 7:22 PM.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9zrkg7.png[/IMG]
    We won't stop searching.We won't give up.Johto;Here We Come!

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonMaster View Post
    So...Can I be a co-owner?(It's kinda late but if you want I can be one.)
    No, for a number of reasons, but chief among is the fact that you've only just joined, if we needed another co-owner, we'd have gone for someone who'd been in this club much longer and who'd contributed to the club more.

Welcome to the club though

I've decided to join in the shiny circuit, because there is a soft reset target and a shiny hatchling target i want to get before i start randomly hunting in hoenn

So my targets are thus

1) Poochyena (does that count for leg one of the circuit? i want one to get revenge for the $!""!Ł$ two poochyena i saw while hunting for the hoenn starters)

2) Croagunk (i assume rain counts? if not then swinub)

3) Regice (only one i need to complete the regi set )

4) Chimchar (haven't decided on the egg move yet)

5) Not looking forward to this leg, but whatever i can fish up from the waters of fire red :B

That ok fufu?
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Page 2 of 421 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast