Page 205 of 421 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 10515

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Club

i need motivation, i've been SRing for hitran since yesterday, now i'm starting to think it will never come,
    this is byMASTERMINDebuksno2@yahoo.com
    my future team

oops lagged double post sorry
    Last edited by PkmnHu; 7th March 2010 at 9:09 PM.
    My shiny pkmn vids and guide-->http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnHu

Quote Originally Posted by ebuks View Post
    i need motivation, i've been SRing for hitran since yesterday, now i'm starting to think it will never come,
    dude it never just takes one day of sring for a shiny to pop up, it could take you weeks of doing atleast 250 SR's a day, like for me ive hatched over 550 totodile eggs using masuda which has a better chance of finding a shiny than SRing. Hunting shinies takes ALOT of patients trust me.
    My shiny pkmn vids and guide-->http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnHu

Quote Originally Posted by Gwabatim View Post
    I was just wondering, do Emerald shinies count towards March Madness? The first one is technically 1/8192 ?

Anyway my LeafGreen hunt is now up to 19,300 encounters.

Congrats on the Treecko nonetheless and good luck to my fellow shiny hunters.
    I'm not entirely sure we do count Emerald shinies for March Madness, simply based on the fact that its open to all sorts of abuse.

That goes for the first shiny as well, as the odds regardless, are roughly 1/200 when you have that early shiny frame.

That said a shiny is always something to congratulate people on, so congrats Helio on the Shiny Treecko, especially for the effort involved in finding a file with an early shiny frame.

I'll give you a helping hand, this is what the actual pledge looks like - I (ScreenName) hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them

Just whack your screen-name into it. I realize that the first post is confusing as it looks like it actually states two ways to join, but the first is the correct way to apply, the second is there to tell you what the process is;

You apply. You wait until your accepted into the club. Then once accepted, you can post away.

The part in bold is the important part. You have to wait until someone says welcome to the club, this shows that you've applied correctly.

It may not seem important, but its prevents us from having to deal with all sorts of spammers/people who don't or won't follow club rules.

Also, please don't just post to complain that after one day of SRing that your shiny hasn't appeared. It is just spam, especially when its a one liner, and you've already got one strike against your name for posting a one liner.

It can take weeks/months/years for a shiny to appear, so complaining after one day is ridiculous.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, but its important that everyone adheres to the same ruleset.

@pkmnHu, please delete the double post, rather than edit it to say it was lag related. thanks.
    Last edited by kirkeastment; 7th March 2010 at 9:21 PM.
    Ultra Moon FC - 2724 - 4445 - 7263

Ebuks, didn't you what Kirkeastment just wrote? You still haven't done the pledge properly.

And I'm surprised that you're losing patience after only one day of SR'ing, especially since lots of the shinies in your picture are ones that you had to have SR'ed for. Surely they didn't all appear in less than a day?

Anyway, right now I'm hatching some more Riolu in Platinum, while encountering Duskull in Ruby. Currently at 310 eggs hatched and 3580 encounters.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I Ebuks hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    this is byMASTERMINDebuksno2@yahoo.com
    my future team

Congrats on everyones new shinies! Wow! It's only the beginning of March and there's a whole load of shinies already. I'm hoping to get in on some of that action.

Anyway, here are my hunts so far:

Masuda Method Eevee - Around 2,300 eggs hatched.... (Platinum)
    Random Encounter Diglett - 656 RE so far.... (FireRed)

Sorry for short post, hopefully the next time that I post, I will have a shiny to post about!
    Signature

These are some of my awesome shinies!

RE:

SR:

MM:

Platinum Shiny Badge Quest: 1st badge - 2nd badge - Current hunt -

A new Shiny for me in Rumble. A Shiny Kakuna. Now I go on to Rank Normal A and try there to get more Shinys.
    Also my first one on the new HD TV 16:9 screen, so the picture is now different.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Kakuna:

Shinys
        Spoiler:- Own 100% Legit Shinys:

Spoiler:- Main Hunt Shinys:

im back its been awile i know never have time ill try to be more active sience i was gone i got a shiny pichu in platinum and a shiny piplup and ponyta in pokemon rumble im hunting for a charmander in leafgreen and a giritina in my bros platinum yeah he is 3 years old and he is at giritina wow i know so im back and more active
    shiny i am hunting all starters/charmder first
    superstars.myfastforum.org join made oct. 30
    now go go go and have fun

Well, I've been hatching Eevees for 2 hours.....straight. It doesn't really sounds like a lot, but it sure feels like it! Gosh, what am I at? Like 2,400 Eevees or something at the moment!

Well since, the Eevee that I had in the daycare (along with my Japanese Ditto) is level 100 (and has been level 100 for some time now) I decided to switch out Eevees for some reason haha. I put in one that I hatched during the closing ceremonies of the Vancouver Olympics haha. Maybe I'll finally get around to hatching some Eevees with egg moves!!!

Anyway, while I was browsing through some of the forums, I just thought of a cool idea for a shiny hunting contest. I don't know if this has been done before, it probably has, but you never know. Okay so everyone to participate in said contest would be assigned a color, and you try to get pokemon that have shiny forms of that color. Just spit-balling there, but I would definitely participate in a contest like that!

Anyway wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else!
    Signature

RE:

SR:

MM:

Default good idea

[QUOTE=pieman556;11127051]Well, I've been hatching Eevees for 2 hours.....straight. It doesn't really sounds like a lot, but it sure feels like it! Gosh, what am I at? Like 2,400 Eevees or something at the moment! Well since, the Eevee that I had in the daycare (along with my Japanese Ditto) is level 100 (and has been level 100 for some time now) I decided to switch out Eevees for some reason haha. I put in one that I hatched during the closing ceremonies of the Vancouver Olympics haha. Maybe I'll finally get around to hatching some Eevees with egg moves!!! Anyway, while I was browsing through some of the forums, I just thought of a cool idea for a shiny hunting contest. I don't know if this has been done before, it probably has, but you never know. Okay so everyone to participate in said contest would be assigned a color, and you try to get pokemon that have shiny forms of that color. Just spit-balling there, but I would definitely participate in a contest like that! Anyway wish me luck! A thats a good idea

Haha thanks, but it looks like your quote didn't quite work there, and by the way, yesterday I got a shiny haunter on rumble, haha I totally forgot about it until now!
    Signature

RE:

SR:

MM:

I Ebuks hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    Welcome to the club.

And although it's easy to get discouraged when SRing or hatching, or even chaining, don't. It's always possible that you'll get a shiny. Heck, you might even score a shiny Heatran on your very next try! I know the feeling, I was hatching Magikarp last year, and was really getting discouraged. About a week had gone by, I had hatched hundreds, maybe thousands of eggs, and I actually gave up. And you know what happened? When I was hatching those last five eggs, the second-to-last one turned out to be shiny.

Anyway, no new shinies for me lately. March Madness is doing nothing for me so far. But, the month is young. I'm gonna keep trying. Maybe I'll try chaining something tomorrow.

Hey! Only one more week until HG/SS's American release! Is anyone else as psyched as I am?!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 14 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

yeah i guess your right it didnt turn out great but its still a good idea and congrats on the hunter

yeah i guess your right it didnt turn out great but its still a good idea and congrats on the hunter

yeah i guess your right it didnt turn out great but its still a good idea and congrats on the haunter

yeah i guess your right it didnt turn out great but its still a good idea and congrats on the haunter 20 more on charmander yes well i just cant wait for ss and hg i preordered both well snack time hmm ill have an apple while i sr

your right it didnt work out anyway congrats on the haunter im eating a apple while i sr lol

your right it didnt work out anyway congrats on the haunter im eating a apple while i sr lol

Oh, and by the way, I won't be SRing for Darkrai and Shaymin.
    I thought getting the Member Card and Oak's Letter after the event was over was just wrong, so I restarted my game.
    Since I did want to get the Secret Key for the Rotom formes, I transfered the Secret Key over from Japanese Platinum.

Just a few minutes later, I got the Shiny Pichu from Wi-Fi, making a total of two. One from Gamestop and one from Wi-Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    FYI the download is available for those who own an English language game outside of Europe(US/Aussie)
    Obviously. The game code is still ADAE/APAE/CPUE.

I would recommend renaming it to スイクン if you want it to be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    That goes for the first shiny as well, as the odds regardless, are roughly 1/200 when you have that early shiny frame.

That said a shiny is always something to congratulate people on, so congrats Helio on the Shiny Treecko, especially for the effort involved in finding a file with an early shiny frame.
    Well, there is 1/8192 chance that we get an early shiny frame.
    Last edited by Ammako; 8th March 2010 at 3:45 AM.

your right it didnt i wish i had my shiny chamander its takijg too long 2 months what page is the march maddness on

I'm back, and I'm half pleased and half disappointed at what I see here. What's with all these one-liners, double/triple/quadruple/more posts and rule-breaking?
    Please, guys, keep this club a clean club.

I'm happy to come back to see how successful everyone's been! Congratulations on the shiny Heracross, Fufu! Even though it wasn't a live encounter, that's so cool that you captured the stars! ^_^ Loving the shiny Mawile, Tentacool, Feebas, Treecko and other shinies people have obtained, too.

No shinies from me. I've been hooked on my English Platinum game and I haven't been specifically hunting anything up 'till now. I was just about to do a picture share of my fully evolved shiny Infernape all EV trained, but I've just realised that I gave her the wrong EVs. So I need to go back and remove some and then finish EVing her up. Darnit.

I'm at Giratina on Platinum. I'm gonna at least give it a shot. Lucky for me, I didn't face him on Diamond, so I'm dual SRing, which should make things go alot more smoothly. I did about 160SR in the car on the way home, but that was only for around 40 mins, so I'm gonna sit down and do alot more later on. <:

i need motivation, i've been SRing for hitran since yesterday, now i'm starting to think it will never come
    People soft reset for shinies for weeks, months. Fufu had been SRing on and off for Beldum for years, wasn't it? Have patience; you would be incredibly lucky to get a shiny as early as your Suicune for a second time.

Good luck on the hunts, guys. I might do a picture share anyway, as I migrated some of my Gen 3 shinies over before I left and I got some good snaps of their sparkles. :3
    Last edited by LoneStarAkira; 8th March 2010 at 4:24 AM.
    Proud member of the Shiny Hunters United forum! Love shiny hunting? Join us!

Major congrats to Shiny Fufu and his new purple bug. Enjoy your dreams with it, I know I'm enjoying having my dreams with my dream shiny. Also, congrats to the shiny Treecko and Suicune. Almost on a lark, I decided to Masuda Method a Johto shiny, since my only other ones are the 2 PCPs I have that I didn't touch and a shiny Larvitar. For some reason I decided on this, and less than two batches of hatching in, I get this:
        Spoiler:- MOOO!:

Naughty natured, but I was hoping this would keep me busy till Sunday. I'm a little sad it came this early, but I've got a new idea to keep me busy till Johto calls...
    EDIT: Kind of funny this comes up after the discussion of luck, huh?
    Last edited by hitoshura0; 8th March 2010 at 6:31 AM.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

So as Heliotrope suggested, I went to the Jubilife Television station ad checked my egg count. It was at 275, so I'd guess it took me around 250 eggs or so to get my Feebas.

I have decided to aim for a Shiny Smeargle via chaining. Any suggestions for successful chaining?

Oh, and my friend told me about a trick to guarantee successful chaining. He said alway aim for a patch of grass that is at least four pixels away from you. Apparently this will always contain a pokemon you're chaining for. Anyone heard of this before? I haven't actually gotten a chance to try it out yet.

Page 205 of 421 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast