Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 10515

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Club

I CooKeyy hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them. Well ive been floating around this club since 09 never really posted since i never really got into the whole hunting, ive posted here before on my syther mm hunt back in 09 which was rather lucky to shine on the 27th egg. with the release of B/W coming up i decided to restart my HG for a shiny starter and SR till B/W are here in the states and to my surprise a shiny starter shined for me in 48 SR and it was cynda i was shocked i never really get lucky with shinies but ima start hunting for a RE shiny as i have a MM and now SR shiny i just need a chained and RE going for the RE one first here are the pics

I just got this after 3000 + SR's on my SS. Im glad I got Cyndaquil as it looks the best. Here are some pictures.

I just found a shiny pichu with volt tackle!
    FC SS Team: 5457 4006 4968
    FC Platinum Team: 3481 4900 4605
    I have chosen Samurott, Who will you chose?
    If you belive that "Failure is not an option" put that in your sig (started by me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
    The day Barry becomes a police will be the end for us all. 'You just stolen something! I'm fining you 1032783475984375983475983479357345 million!'
    Would you like to challenge some of the best players on serebii? click HERE to join the PokeGyms league so join now.

Credit to the first userbar goes to LuxrayMaster thanks! second userbar goes to gladeshadow

I Xman96 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them. Well in all honesty I have about 9 shinies I think, but I traded for them all. XD I have started my first shiny hunt however. A shiny Cranidos. I am only at about 50 SRs right now though.
    EDIT: I will actually be alternating between my Shiny Cranidos hunt and a shiny Drifloon hunt.
    Last edited by Xman96; 18th February 2011 at 9:49 PM.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

Gah, I'm so annoyed right now, 3958 encounters into my Route 31/32 dual-hunt on HG and SS I accidentally ran from a shiny Spinarak. I had my hand right next to my DS to press run and didn't notice in time, so I had to watch it dissapear - my heart sank.

Anyway, I won't get anywhere crying over spilt milk and I'm going to continue my hunt nevertheless, and avenge the lost Spinarak!
    Last edited by Polarix; 18th February 2011 at 11:02 PM.
    Fin.

Hey just quickly TO ALL NEW MEMBERS

welcome to the club you are more than welcome to join however this club is in the process of being shut down. It WILL be restarted soon. If you skip back about 10 or so pages you will see why it was decided to restart the club.

No luck yet in my heatran hunt. SRing pretty much every free minute i get at the moment.

Erm yeah good luck everyone. Just really wanted to forewarn new members
    I have Stoss/Aromatherapy/Counter/Natural Cure/Bold Chansey for trade. PM me if interested.

Ooh, I just found reasonably rare shiny in Pokemon Rumble: a shiny Chingling. I haven't heard of anyone finding one of them yet.

In other shiny news: I'm SR'ing for shiny Sudowoodo in HG as I play Rumble. I've hatched 65 Scraggy eggs in Black. And I've also traded my shiny Politoed over to Ruby to continue my hunt for a shiny Swablu there instead of Sapphire.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I haven't posted in a while because Because I haven't been hunting lately.

On Whismer, I have 1,400 encounters. Still no shiny.

On Rayquaza, I was at 497. On my 498th SR I get a message saying that my save file is corrupted. I had A complete BF even. This makes me extremly mad. Luckly I had no shinys in it. Though that does mean I will quit the Rayquaza hunt.

As for the club restarting.... it dosen't make a diffrence to me because I just recently joined. You can bet I'll join the next club though. As for suggestions, how about a shinydex? I think I herd someone mention that you had that before.

EDIT:Wow, when I got to the main menu on my game after said events to start a new game, Theres my save file XD
    Last edited by crystalzapdos; 19th February 2011 at 3:20 AM.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Just uploading the pics of my turtwig, well hes now a torterra but still

sorry for bad images, my camera clearly sucks

Last edited by Maddo; 19th February 2011 at 2:18 AM. Reason: updating
    Current Shiny Hunts:
    9500 SRs
    Cobalion ~360

All My Shinies:
    level 100 - RE
    level 35 - MM
    level 1 - MM

Hello. I havent been posted in a while. I was just wondering which pokemon I should hunt for shiny.
    I am hunting Scyther and SRing shaymin. Any suggestions.
    Congrats on the turtwig Maddo
    Shines hunting:
    Chaining
    -Got It!!!!
    Soft Reseting
    Masuda Method
    -About 30 eggs

Spoiler:- My shinies:

Even though I visit this club every day, I rarely ever post. I am an active shiny hunter and have been in this club for coming up on two years now. I would just like to say that I will joining the new club when it is made.

However, because of the issue with new members and spamming, I was wondering if you guys are thinking about restricting who can join or putting people on a probationary period when they first join. I just think that we need to avoid problems before they happen. Idk. I'm sure you guys will figure it out. Just my thoughts.

Sring for Lapras. I hope it comes soon.
    Name: Alex
    3DS Friend Code: 1977-0735-3604
    Friend Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Golurk
    Feel free to add me! Send me a pm if you do please!

Well I have given up on SRing to do some MMing! The reason why is because I got the shiny Cranidos from someone else. I am currrently working on a shiny treecko. Should be interesting as i have never tried this before. I am hatching the eggs slowly as I raise my other shinies. Three eggs down, untiold number left. :P
    Last edited by Xman96; 19th February 2011 at 4:17 PM.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

hello everyone i was just going to say to say this is my first message ever and good luck on all your hunts!!!!!!

current hunts: magby MM
    elekid MM

I'm in shock now.

I bought HeartGold today {Only had SoulSilver} and decided to do some SRs for a shiny Chikorita.When I hit the 1596th mark, there it appeared!

Fastest shiny I have ever SR'ed for.The second was 2956 for a Turtwig, so yeah, I'm happy.

A picture is bellow. c: I could only take one because I ran outta battery soon after I took it and she's at level 12 now.Sorry for crappy quality, my camera sucks.

Spoiler:- Click here:

Going to do a shiny egg hunt for Feebas (again) now, wish me luck! :3

Congrats to everyone for their recent shinies and good luck with your hunts!
    Shinies I Own
    All obtained by MM and random encounters.

Currently Hunting:

Looking For
    Anything Shiny
    DW Females [All]
    Shiny Arcanine and Altaria
    Three Eggs/Pokemon from the Wi-fi Event in Japan/TRU
    DW Eevee Evolutions

As of now, this club is hereby closed. Fortunately a remake shall be done but this time the owner is Pokerealm.

Any objections, remakes that aren't from Pokerealm or messages regarding this club (unless it's Pokerealm, ShinyFufu or Zabi) will be ignored.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421