Page 51 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 10515

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Club

Congrats/GL to everyone w/ their hunts so far. I just reached Kyogre in my Saphire version (yay!), so I'm just about to start SRing for it. One quick question though, is Synchronize's overworld effect in Ruby and Saphire? I know there are some abilities that didn't show up until Emerald(like Flame Body), so I was wanting to know if I should get a Timid/Modest synch before I start.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Unfortunately COKTAL Synchronises effect was only added in Emerald and beyond, so don't bother bringing a synchroniser in Sapphire. Good luck with getting shiny Kyogre nontheless.

I just hope my guide helped at least 1 of you who are going to join the Great Darkrai Race on the 3rd, as I know that my guide was very poorly done in comparison to my previous one.

a shiny club yes! i once found a shiny with my poke radar in diamond it was a floatsel i was suprised ive never thought i would have one but finally i caught it with an ultra ball i was so happy i have a question if a shiny evolved would it still be shiny? thanks for listening
    chikorita!!!

i only have 2 shinys i found one in the grass and the other one got in a trade in gts
    chikorita!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joy<3 View Post
    a shiny club yes! i once found a shiny with my poke radar in diamond it was a floatsel i was suprised ive never thought i would have one but finally i caught it with an ultra ball i was so happy i have a question if a shiny evolved would it still be shiny? thanks for listening
    Yes, it will stay shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by joy<3 View Post
    i only have 2 shinys i found one in the grass and the other one got in a trade in gts
    Just to let you know, double posting isn't allowed. Have you even read the first post(wondering since I've never seen you post here)?

@DarkLatios: That stinks. Oh well, thanks for the help none the less. I'm going to start in just a few minutes.

yay, got a shiny hoppip at a chain of 36. I already evolved it into a jumpluff with rare candies. The Jumpluff is a light pink all over, and Ill EV train it to use the sunny day and solarbeam combo, and it will go nicely with its chlorophyl ability. Im definatly using it in competative play. On other news my registeel is not shining, its been 2000 resets and nothing. All try to not pull out my hair.

peace out
    Shiny hunting right now...sigh

My favorite of my shinys Is my Shiny Absol. Name's Omen
    Banner made by junpearl63

Quote Originally Posted by BluUmbreon View Post
    yay, got a shiny hoppip at a chain of 36. I already evolved it into a jumpluff with rare candies. The Jumpluff is a light pink all over, and Ill EV train it to use the sunny day and solarbeam combo, and it will go nicely with its chlorophyl ability. Im definatly using it in competative play. On other news my registeel is not shining, its been 2000 resets and nothing. All try to not pull out my hair.

peace out
    Congrats! :3 I've had mega-MEGA early shiny patches, but when it comes to getting one close to 40, I've only had an early patch of 33 Nidorina. It's really neat to get them early~

That reminds me of my plans for my shiny Roserade. ;o; I need to get him with Sunny Day and Solarbeam someday soon!

I've been hunting some more in Route 117. My count at the moment is somewhere around 17,250 encounters. Hopefully something will shine soon...
    I'm gonna hunt both on Ruby and Sapphire.

Besides that, I haven't been hunting much. Had to deal with a huge problem on my DeviantART user, so shiny hunting's been at the bottom of my priority list.

Good luck on the hunts, guys. Especially on the Diglett... I know how stressful it is not getting a shiny even when you've passed that halfway mark. In two months I've doubled the expected number. D:
    Proud member of the Shiny Hunters United forum! Love shiny hunting? Join us!

I Shinyman2 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    If so, I may have found a way to provide you all with proof of my shinies....
    Proof? Who needs proof?

Forget about trying to show us your shinies at the Global Terminal.

You can't even post more than one box at a time (Until the box you posted was deleted for another one) and there's no way to search for a specific box.

New shiny target larvitar

Shiny count 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO0ITaDam0w

Video description says it all. I'm EV training it right now.

What a load off my shoulders! Lol.

Good luck, everyone!

Edit: Thank you, Shephard922! I'm no beast; I'm just really lucky!

Spoiler:- More Pics:

Out of my excitement, I COMPLETELY forgot about taking pictures of my shiny Jigglypuff's summary after the capture. I figured the video would be enough, I suppose...right when I got home, I traded my shiny Jigglypuff to Emerald, and immediately gave it ten Rare Candies so that it would have Body Slam. Then I saved, cloned it a bunch (I know some people are sensitive about cloning, but I feel the need to be scrupulous here) so now I can only show you a picture of its summary at level 34. I'm sorry, and I'll try not to forget next time.
    Last edited by ShinyFufu; 2nd August 2009 at 9:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO0ITaDam0w

Video description says it all. I'm EV training it right now.

What a load off my shoulders! Lol.

Good luck, everyone!
    No way... You're a beast at finding shinies. Major congrats my friend.
    You can see my shiny Pokemon videos by visiting my YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Shephard922

Congrats on the Jiggly, Fufu Really I bow to your shiny catching skills!!

I finished EV training the Vulpix I chained the other day. I turned
    him into a Special Sweeper, and I'm going to test him out at the Battle
    Tower tomorrow.

On slightly un-shiny related news: Through a chain trade on the GTS (Lv. 100 Alakazam for Ho-oh, Ho-oh for Lugia, and Lugia for Lv. 100 Japanese Regigigas) wouldn't you know it the Regigigas I got is from the 11th movie; Which means I can use him to SR for the other Regi's when I get Platinum later this week!
    Last edited by The King of Ho-oh's; 2nd August 2009 at 11:39 AM.

Congratulations on the Jigglypuff Fufu! You're very lucky to have recieved it instead of a Taillow or Swablu! On an unrelated note, is it OK to tell me where you got the shiny icons from?

Well, I decided to continue the Charmander hunt seeing as nobody answered my question. Of course, the shiny didn't appear, so I decided to delete my file and make another one and see if Charmander appears shiny on this new ID. Nothing yet, and this hunt is becoming extremely long, perhaps even over 15,000 SRs! (and I don't even count my resets haha) I have another dilemma: Guys, should I abandon my Charmander hunt once and for all and start hunting something else, or shall I continue the hunt in desperate hopes of obtaining the shiny? If anyone else is hunting Shiny Charmander, I'll race you to it!

Also, tomorrow is when the Darkrai event gets released in the US correct? For those taking part in the hunt, make sure you bring an Insomnia Pokemon with you. Although I mentioned this in my guide, it allows you to be completely unaffected by 2 of Darkrais moves. Honchkrow and Noctowl are 2 of the more reliable choices, so make sure you pick either one.

I, migas140, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I was a member of the old club, so I want to rejoin. I've been very unactive, but that was mostly because of the lack of shinies.

I am doing some chaining projects now. My primary goal is Misdreavus, although the max I got was 27.

Wish you guys luck!
    Shoddy Battle Smogon Server: migas140
    Pearl FC: 0173 4295 8760.
    Black FC: 4512-9681-9849.

Banner made by §Suicune§

[img]http://i38.*******.com/2r2u8mt.gif[/img]
    Banner made by LoneStarAkira

Wow Fufu, i wish i could be mad at you for this lucky streak your having, but damnit these shinies you've caught lately are really cool looking, especially the latest, green eyed Jiggly just looks amazing. Of course it wouldn't hold a candle to your dream of a red-eyed Jiggles.

Congrats Helio, on circuit completion, and with a shiny that totally pwns. Shiny Staryu.

Good luck everyone on your hunts.

Dammit, Fufu. Stop getting shinies, please. But, congrats. A beautiful shiny. I need to go check its encounter rate, 'cause I wanna get one now. Or should I go for one in FireRed/LeafGreen?

Shinys33ker, please don't post just to say that you're switching your target. Your post is considered spam. =/

I'm gonna go for 18,000 Giratina SRs before I fall asleep tonight, but I don't think I'll make it. I can't make it past midnight without the aid of some late-night coffee. Gonna hunt Zappy and Registeel, but I won't hunt either nearly as much as Giratina.

Good luck, all.

Hello everyone. I would like to apologize for my long absence, as over the past several weeks I have been going to Driver's Ed, as well as preparing for college, working at my grandmother's, and playing another fun game.

But, that doesn't mean I have stopped chaining shinies. In those past few weeks I have managed to get a shiny Misdreavus and 3 shiny Abra (Two were given to my friends). And in Plat, which I managed to beat yesterday, I caught : Zigzagoon (Chain of 40), Poochyena (Chain of 12!), and am currently chaining Clefairy (At first just for cute charmers) with an early shiny at 19. This has been my lucky month already, and it hasn't even started! Also, I'll try to borrow my father's camera later and take a few pics.

EDIT: Chain broke at 43, but I caught another shiny Clefairy at 42.

Congrats and good luck to those who need it, and I'm just curious...

Who here believes that they'll encounter a random shiny in HG/SS (Not counting Gyarados) ? *raises hand*
    Last edited by Profile; 2nd August 2009 at 3:31 PM.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

Hey all, ive had the best last 24 hours in my life .
    Last night, i decided to go and chain budew after my recent success on my other chains, i straight away get it to 40, about 5 minutes later a shiny patch appears right on the edge i go into it and my chain carries on, im pleased that i get my shiny budew, i then carry on resetting until a shiny patch appears right on the edge AGAIN! I go into it and in my luck it sill carries on, i caught one more shiny that was in the middle, put my ds on sleep then called it a night, i chained 2 more shiny budew's today making a total of 5 shiny budew's, i realize thats enough so i fly away to sangem town to see what my swarm is.
    Its Doduo....
    The highest chain i ever got on a doduo was 20 so i decided to chain it, about an hour after catching my last shiny budew, the doduo chain gets to 40 .
    1 hour later the shiny patch finally appears..and you wouldnt believe that it was on the edge , it carried on my chain though and im trying to reset for a second one.

Thats enough of my story for now.. Congrats on all the new shinies and your shiny jigglypuff ShinyFufu!!!! and the staryu helio!
    When the chain ends, im probably gonna hatch turtwig eggs, and maybe just maybe a shiny one might pop out, but im doubting the possibility of that.
    Good luck to everyone!!
    When i get back home i will upload the shiny captures!
    Bye all!

Credit to junpearl63

Goddammit, fufu and helio stole all our luck, give it back you guys

I'm putting egg hatching on hold for now and i'm gonna get started on the 4th leg of the circuit, luckily for me i already have the darkrai and shaymin events on platinum so i can just start soft resetting for one of them tonight, probably darkrai first so i can join in the race.

The american event i'll just download and reset for one with a good nature and iv's
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. It really feels great to have it now after so many encounters!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLatios View Post
    On an unrelated note, is it OK to tell me where you got the shiny icons from?
    The shiny icons in my sig? They are not mine; Digitized made the card for me, so I think you should ask him/her how he/she obtained them.

And I'm sorry to hear that your hunt for shiny Charmander has lasted so long, but I definitely think you should keep hunting for it. Charmander is one of the best shinies out there, abandoning a long hunt is almost like giving up in my eyes. I'll race you for it, if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by MenceMaster
    I need to go check its encounter rate, 'cause I wanna get one now. Or should I go for one in FireRed/LeafGreen?
    The encounter rate for Jigglypuff is in 10% in all the third gen games. Personally, I'd say you should hunt for it in FR/LG; you can catch cooler shinies besides Jigglypuff on the Route that Jigglypuff's on in those two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Profile
    Who here believes that they'll encounter a random shiny in HG/SS (Not counting Gyarados) ? *raises hand*
    I don't get random encounter shinies unless I'm specifically hunting for them, so if you if mean the completely random, out of the blue shinies, then count me out. Lol.

Anyways, now that I've finished EVing my newest shiny, I can focus on hunting for Charmander now. I think I'll just hunt solely for Charmander now, it's crunch time for me to finish my summer school work. I'm going back to school next Monday, yikes. O_o

Ah well. Good luck everyone!

*gives luck out to everyone*

OMG i cant believe it it's finnally here after 8675 non shiny diglett/dugtrio i finnally got it:

Spoiler:- diglett:

I caught it in a great ball.
    EDIT: YOUTUBE LINK => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLvBwkGhQ8

It has a naive nature (wich increases speed) with stats:
    Level 16
    Hp: 33 Att: 25 Def: 17 Sp.att: 19 Sp.Def: 20 Speed: 44
    IV's: Na&#239;ve #50 Diglett: 24 - 29 / 15 - 21 / 25 - 31 / 18 - 23 / 23 - 28 / 29 - 31

EDIT: OMG LOOK AT THE IV'S => his speed is great, the rest is quiet good i'm not sure how to ev train this one (as i dont know alot of ev training any help is appreciated)

I'm so psyched right now, i was watching a good episode of numb3rs. And then it poped up. Oh shinyfufu i congrats you in your profile but gonna do it here too so congrats on the jiggly.

Anyways good luck for everyone else.
    Last edited by Redostrike; 2nd August 2009 at 10:32 PM.

Wow, everyone is getting lucky today! I just finished around 600 resets on Kyogre, and I've switched back to chaining Gastrodon in Diamond for my first leg. Hopefully some luck has rubbed off on me. GL to everyone hunting .

Congrats to Helio, Fufu, and Redo on their shines ^^ Gotta love that random encounter goodness

No new shiny news here, spent about 6 or 7 hours yesterday resetting for Mesprit, 6 or 7 on Friday, then 4 or 5 on Thursday, Wednesday and Tuesday. Considering I started Tuesday that makes today Day 6 so it might take another week or so, maybe, maybe not who knows I usually get my shinies after a couple weeks considering how much time I spend on them xD

I really wish I could race you guys for Darkrai, but I want to reset for Cresselia (eventually) as well, so I won't be joining you guys. I will be downloading the card/pass off wifi though, so I will reset for Darkrai sooner or later ^^'

Good luck to all

what is the masauda method?

Page 51 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast