Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Bank
This bank is, in short, a safety-deposit box for your rare candies. Rare candies are a luxury and as we all know, useful for many purposes. As such, they are highly sought after and need to be kept safe. This is where we come in.
- All rare candies you own must be posted in the bank.
- All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you received the candy, along with an explanation as to what you are doing with it (deposit, pokemon level raising, etc)
- All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where the candies have been used.
- Any candies used on pokemon level raising must include the pokemon’s original level and the level it is being raised to.
- After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your candy stats edited by me in the main thread do not edit your original post. Make another as this saves confusion.
- Credit is not available so please do not ask for a loan.
Rare Candy Records:
New Thread: 3rd January 2010
New Thread: 6th January 2015
New Thread: 3rd March 2015