Thread: Easter is here, Hop, Hop, Hooray (2015)

Default Easter is here, Hop, Hop, Hooray (2015)

Chocolate time is here again and yumminess all around.
    From mr bunny himself you get
    x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2015.
    (The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Last edited by Arnold; 4th April 2015 at 2:46 PM.

Default Sugar ooovveeerrlload!!!

Happy Chocolate Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires 13th April 2015.
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 13th April 2015
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires 3rd May 2015.
    1x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 13th April 2015

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Happy Easter!
    From me you may receive the following in your basket.

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
    OR
    Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Dizzy Punch)
    OR
    Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
    OR
    Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
    OR
    Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
    OR
    Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

Moves learned must be part of the pokemon's moveset

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2015.
    (The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

1x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 13th April 2015
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires 3rd May 2015.
    1x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 13th April 2015

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

I've not had any chocolate yet today, but I've got some to demolish after dinner. Happy Easter all, and thanks for the pressies!

Scooping up:

1x Super Pass
    5x Grey Gummies
    5x Silver Gummies
    5x Clear Gummies
    5x Green Gummies
    ---
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    ---
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Exeggcute Chocolate Figure

Obviously a lot of this'll get used tomorrow, but let's take care of some stuff now.

I get the feeling I'll be needing you in Cascadia soon, buddy. Feeding the White Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Berry to Bolas, my hungry little Ekans.

{Unhinges his jaw to swallow the egg whole, before gulping down the berry for desert}

{Bolas grew from Lv.13 to Lv.18!}

{Bolas learned Screech!}

Thanks to all, got a lot to do at the Move Tutor tomorrow! Happy Chocolate Day!

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Aw man, just as I thought I got too much chocolate from my mom, I get even more chocolates! ^^; Thankfully, those are for my pogeys :3 Thanks, mods! ^^ For not making me even fatter

Picking up the following:
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x5 Grey Gummis
    • x5 Silver Gummis
    • x5 Clear Gummis
    • x5 Green Gummis
    • x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    • x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    • x1 Chocolate Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 19th April 2014.
    • x1 White Chocolate Egg
    • x1 Chocolate Ball
    • x1 White Chocolate Berry
    • x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure

...And using the following:
    • Chocolate Memory Berry to to my Chikorita Casey, teaching him EMs Grass Whistle, Heal Pulse, Ingrain and Refresh.
    • Chocolate Milkshake to my Maractus Aveil, teaching her EM Spikes.
    • White Chocolate Egg to my Maractus Aveil (again), raising her level from 1 to 4.
    • White Chocolate Berry to my Lunatone Yumigami, raising its level from 3 to 5. (The berry looks like a bunny too, so it's perfect for it! :3)
    • Exeggcute Chocolate Figure to my shiny Snover Sasquatch, teaching him Seed Bomb.
    Last edited by enchantress; 20th April 2015 at 2:53 AM.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

And I'm back! Spent the day with family, couldn't exactly do much from a phone. But anyway, collecting the awesome goodies listed above. Which, for the record, are as follows:

1 Super Pass
    5 Grey Gummis
    5 Silver Gummis
    5 Clear Gummis
    5 Green Gummis
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 Egg/Relearned moves)
    1 Chocolate Milkshake (+1 Egg/MT move)
    1 Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute stat)
    1 White Chocolate Egg (+3 levels)
    1 Chocolate Ball
    1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels)
    1 Torchic Chocolate Figure (Fire Spin)

And using some of the items as thus. First, the level-up items- the White Chocolate Egg, and the White Chocolate Berry. Well, I know who these go to- come here, Lily.

: Moth! Venomoth Venomoth! *hungrily devours both items* O__O M-m-mooooth!!! *sugar rush kicks in* *begins flying around at high speeds* VenomothVenomothVenomothVenomothVenomothVenomo-

...What have I just done? Anyway, yeah, feeding both items to my level 82 Venomoth.

*Lily was elevated to level 87!*

OK, while Lily works off that sugar rush, let's see what else we got here... Super Pass, that's for the shops... Gummis... no White Gummis, Chromium will be displeased... these go up for trade... OK, here we go, Chocolate Milkshake. Well, I think I'll feed that to Rubeus, my Stunfisk.

*Rubeus learned the Egg move Reflect Type!*

Next up, a Chocolate Memory Berry. Hmm... Alright, I think I'm gonna feed this one to Chance, my Blastoise, teach her a couple of Egg moves.

*Chance learned Dragon Pulse!*

*Chance learned Haze!*

*Chance learned Mirror Coat!*

*Chance learned Mud Sport!*

OK, Chocolate Ball, Chocolate Pokéblock, a- ooh! Chocolate figures that teach moves, ooh, if I recall last Easter correctly, these have some serious possibilities! There's- wait, what's this? "Moves learned must be part of the Pokémon's moveset..." Ah. Oh, dear. Well, that narrows things down considerably.

: Weeeedle... *crawls away sadly*

Aw, it's OK, Hermione, we'll find other ways to teach you moves. In the meantime, I was considering teaching her this move in any case, so the Torchic Chocolate Figure goes to my Houndour, who gets Fire Spin as an Egg move.

*Ruby learned Fire Spin!*

And... I do believe that's it. Now, off to the Move Tutor's to officially confirm the usage of the moves I taught here.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 6th April 2015 at 5:35 AM.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Picking up 1 super pass, 5 grey gummies, 5 silver gummies, 5 clear gummies and 5 green gummies.
    Picking up 1 chocolate memory berry, 1 chocolate milkshake, 1 chocolate pokeblock and 1 white chocolate egg.
    Picking up 1 chocolate ball, 1 white chocolate berry and the exeggcute chocolate figure.

Feeding 1 white chocolate egg to cottonee, raising it from Lv 23 to Lv 26.
    Feeding 1 white chocolate berry to lampent, raising it from Lv 43 to Lv 45.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Day! Since most of my Pokemon probably don't understand the idea of somebody about 2,000 years ago giving his life to save us humans from ourselves, I'm grateful to have these gifts so they at least understand that today is something significant. Now let's give some candy out, shall we?

Claim:
    Super Pass
    5 Gray Gummis
    5 Silver Gummis
    5 Clear Gummis
    5 Green Gummis
    Chocolate Memory Berry
    Chocolate Milkshake
    Chocolate Pokeblock (expires 5/3/15)
    White Chocolate Egg
    Chocolate Pokeball
    White Chocolate Berry
    Exeggcute Chocolate Figure

Use: White Chocolate Egg on Taillow
    Level Up! Taillow grew from Lv. 9 to Lv. 12!

Use: White Chocolate Berry on Zangoose (because he snatched it away from me, that jerk...)
    Level Up! Zangoose grew from Lv. 21 to Lv. 23!
    New Move! Zangoose learned Revenge!

Everything else will be used elsewhere, so I'll keep y'all posted!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 6th April 2015 at 4:10 AM.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Happy Easter everyone! And thanks for the event guys ^^

Claiming:
    1x Super Pass
    5x Grey Gummi
    5x Silver Gummi
    5x Clear Gummi
    5x Green Gummi
    ---
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    ---
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Torchic Chcolate Figure

Using:
    - 1x White Chocolate Egg + 1x White Chocolate Berry on Haou the Meditite, raising it from Lv 31 to 36
    Last edited by enchantress; 20th April 2015 at 2:57 AM.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Picking up the following:
    From Arn:
    1x Super Pass
    5x Grey Gummis
    5x Silver Gummis
    5x Clear Gummis
    5x Green Gummis

From Arc: (Expires April 13)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 EM/Relearned moves)
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (+1 EM/MT move)
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock (+40 Cute)
    1x White Chocolate Egg (+3 lv)

From Stark:
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry (+2 lv)
    1x Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (+Seed Bomb)

Will get around to using things once I've gotten my member post up-to-date. Thanks~

EDIT: So, dunno if I'm still allowed to edit this, but I'm just gonna record the Level-Ups here:
    Giving the White Chocolate Berry to my Caterpie to raise his level from 1 to 3.
    Giving the White Chocolate Egg to my Cyndaquil to raise his level from 41 to 44
    Last edited by myahoo; 13th April 2015 at 10:40 AM.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Picking up:
    1xSuper Pass
    5xGrey Gummi's
    5xSilver Gummi's
    5xClear Gummi's
    5xGreen Gummi's
    1xChocolate Memory Berry
    1xChocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute)
    1xWhite Chocolate Egg
    1xChocolate Ball
    1xWhite Chocolate Berry
    1xExeggcute Chocolate Figure

Using the White Chocolate Egg on Ford the Pineco
    Ford grew to Lv.4!
    Using the White Chocolate Berry on Ford the Pineco
    Ford grew to Lv.6!
    Ford learned Self-Destruct!
    Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on Mrs. Khan the Kangaskhan
    Using the Chocolate Milkshake on Hai the Gible
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 6th April 2015 at 11:09 AM.

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Picking up the following.
    1x Super Pass
    5x Grey Gummies
    5x Silver Gummies
    5x Clear Gummies
    5x Green Gummies
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Exeggcute Chocolate Figure

Giving the White Chocolate Egg to my Trapinch, Dusty! *Dusty grew from level 10 to level 13!*
    Giving the White Chocolate Berry to my Pachirisu, Patches! *Patches grew from level 4 to level 6!* *Patches learned Quick Attack!*
    That's all for this thread! To the move tutor!

X 5 Grey Gummies
    X 5 Silver Gummies
    X 5 Clear Gummies
    X 5 green Gummies

Happy Kwanza!
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter!

Happy Easter
    Picking up some pressies for my Pokémon to enjoy:

1x Super Pass
    5x Grey Gummies (Feeding to my Rhyhorn to raise her I.Q from 01 to 06)
    5x Silver Gummies (Feeding to my Honedge to raise his I.Q from 0 to 05)
    5x Clear Gummies (Feeding to my Froslass to raise her I.Q from 08 to 13)
    5x Green Gummies (Feeding to my Spinarak to raise his I.Q from 09 to 14 )
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Absol to teach her EM's Baton Pass, Feint Attack, Double-Edge and Magic Coat)
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to my Baltoy to teach him MT Drill Run)
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 12th April 2015.
    1x White Chocolate Egg (Feeding to my Gligar to raise her from Level 10 to Level 13)
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x White Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Rhyhorn to raise her from Level 12 to Level 14)
    1x Chocolate Exeggcute Figure (Feeding to my Phanpy to teach him MT Seed Bomb)

Thank you ^-^
    Last edited by enchantress; 15th April 2015 at 12:48 AM.