ACK! Double Post! >_>;
Withdrawing 4 Candies to use on my Lv. 12 Abra, raising it to Lv. 16. *Abra Evolved Into Kadabra*
MetalGardevoir: Bal.b/f = 15. Withdrawing 06 candies for the UPN Adoption Centre. Balance = 09
Joshua: Bal.b/f = 08. Withdrawing 03 candies for the Cable Club and 02 to raise Treecko. Balance = 03
MetalYoshi17: Bal.b/f = 28. Depositing 02 Cable Club candies. Balance = 30
azurill: Bal.b/f = 05. Withdrawing 03 candies for the Cable Club. Balance = 02
Sadistic Weedle: Bal.b/f = 06. Depositing 03 candies from the Cable Club and withdrawing 04 to raise Abra. Balance = 05
ALL TRANSACTIONS APPROVED
Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Bank
This bank is, in short, a safety-deposit box for your rare candies. Rare candies are a luxury and as we all know, useful for many purposes. As such, they are highly sought after and need to be kept safe. This is where we come in.
- All rare candies you own must be posted in the bank.
- All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you received the candy, along with an explanation as to what you are doing with it (deposit, pokemon level raising, etc)
- All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where the candies have been used.
- Any candies used on pokemon level raising must include the pokemon’s original level and the level it is being raised to.
- After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your candy stats edited by me in the main thread do not edit your original post. Make another as this saves confusion.
- Credit is not available so please do not ask for a loan.
- You should have only ONE post in between updates. Altering a post prior to a bank update is not allowed, but if you have multiple trasactions between one update and the next, then you should edit the one post with all transactions. Not doing so will ensure all deposits are ignored, and a possible candy ban placed upon you.
- Transactions will be accepted for people who are on holiday so long as I've been informed via PM, but no trasactions of any kind will be accepted for inactive members.
- If you have not posted in FB for at least one month you are considered inactive and your balance is moved into storage. This keeps the current list clean, making it easier for me to edit. If you return to FB at a later date and need your balance restored, all you need do is contact me and I'll return it to this thread.
Rare Candy Records:
Another Fan 01
Dark Scizor 12
Dragon 11 07
Dream Breaker 23
Golden Mew 04
John's Knight 11
Jon Jen 20
Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior 14
Lonely Wanderer 03
Missingno. Master 13
quilava plush 04
Typhlosion X 13
Last edited by Wayne; 13th April 2007 at 8:12 PM.
Depositing 2 candies from Pokemart:
Immediately using 2 to raise Grimer from Level 14 to 16
Last edited by thed3; 12th September 2005 at 1:32 AM.
Two Candies! Nifty!
And there you have it! I'll be off then!
Last edited by Jon Jen; 12th September 2005 at 2:38 AM. Reason: Signature Gone Now!