Welcome to The Candy Store!
Having undergone some minor renovation, the former Bank has re-opened with a new identity more suited to its role. The Candy Store is, in short, a safety-deposit box for your rare candies. Rare candies are a luxury and as we all know, useful for many purposes. As such, they are highly sought after and need to be kept safe which is where we come in.
- All rare candies you own must be recorded here.
- All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you received the candy.
- All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where the candies have been used.
- Any candies used on Pokémon level raising must include the Pokémon's original level and the level it is being raised to.
- After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your candy stats edited by me in the main thread please do not edit your original post. Make another as this saves confusion.
- You should have only ONE post in between updates. Altering a post prior to a bank update is not allowed, but if you have multiple transactions between one update and the next, then you should edit the one post with all transactions. Not doing so will ensure all deposits are ignored, and a possible candy ban placed upon you.
- Deposits of candies obtained more than four weeks prior to your post will not be accepted. If you have time to collect a candy, then you have time to record it.
- Transactions will be accepted for people who are on holiday so long as I've been informed via PM, but no transactions of any kind will be accepted for inactive members.
- If you have not posted in FB for at least one month you are considered inactive and your balance is moved into storage. This keeps the current list clean, making it easier for me to edit. If you return to FB at a later date and need your balance restored, all you need do is contact me and I'll return it to this thread.
Rare Candy Records: