Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uncrushing Defeat! (601)

Default Uncrushing Defeat! (601)

Uxie's Shadow!

After his loss against Paul, Ash is sombrely contemplating the future and his past. Dawn & Brock try to cheer Ash up. However, Team Rocket soon appear in disguise to cause issues at the Pokémon Center. Will Ash & Co. stop Team Rocket and will Ash regain his confidence?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Well this was a good episode, i found it comical. The opening was changed to include monferno and i don't think i noticed ambipom in there anywhere. Brock stopped croagunk before it could sabotage him after flirting with nurse joy. He saw uxie as expected. Dawns pokemon put on a show which i found rather odd but Piplup hit its head on the ceiling which is always a good thing.Team rocket tried one of their impersonate/surprise/capture pikachu tactics. Ash had all six of his pokemon use an attack on team rocket at the same time which was epic. The ending stayed the same.
    FC: 2063 2402 6180

Pics from the episode,

Hey, it's Frank.

How funny, this Nurse Joy just happens to have a Blissey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Lol Buizel was the biggest and tallest pokemon in Ash's team and now he is the smallest.

So good ol ash is back and uxie didnt show its true body just a spiritual form right

That group shot at the end would be much better once the bandages come off.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by BirdStaraptor View Post
    Lol Buizel was the biggest and tallest pokemon in Ash's team and now he is the smallest.
    *Besides Pikachu xD
    I have claimed Tangrowth!

Great episode. Best part was when they played around with Mamo, it looked hilarious. Nice that all team members got to stay out of their balls the whole ep.

We got some really nice artwork of the Pokemon towards the end too. Cred to filb for the pics.

What an usual number of 'picture perfect' shots this episode has. It makes me long for a new photographer filler..why won't you come back to us, Todd?

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Hey, it's Frank.
    I'm ashamed to say when I saw that, a Mr. Resetti moment was the first thing that popped into my head.

Wow, Buizel gets his best picture shot ever and he STILL looks horrendously ugly...

So what about the opening, was it altered at all?
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Its looks like Ash feeling better already thanks to his pokemon. Recovered from his devastating loss. And its confirmed that Brock sees Uxie. I knew that Paul's not knowledgeable enough.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

I LOVE THOSE PRETTYFUL PICTURES!!!!!!11!!!1!

They're amazing. And Buizel does not look ugly, he's really cute, IMO. But anyway, the episode looks great, good to see Ash happy at the end and that group pose rocks ma socks. Good to see everyone out of the ball and YAY, Brock saw Uxie's projected shadow!

Seems like a good episode to me.

To Thriller, Monferno was added to the opening but Ambipom stayed.

BTW, does anyone know how I can get those episode pics in my sig?
    Last edited by TurtwigFan1; 25th June 2009 at 3:18 PM.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I think its was really nice when all of ash,s pkmn tackled him all of the pkmn got some screentime. It was awsome when all the pkms attacked together

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    That group shot at the end would be much better once the bandages come off.
    You mean like this http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...rce/gvjnvb.png

Buy Pokémon Black and White here:
    Pokémon Black: Here
    Pokémon White: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Rampardo View Post
    Great episode. Best part was when they played around with Mamo, it looked hilarious. Nice that all team members got to stay out of their balls the whole ep.

We got some really nice artwork of the Pokemon towards the end too. Cred to filb for the pics.

-pics-

They kinda look like school pictures. hehe...kinda funny. Thank you for posting them. They do look great.

Nice touchups Louis.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

This was a bit too obvious. Ash overcomes grief as soon as possible.

lol writers.

Ah, what an episode. I really liked it, the part when all Satoshi's Pokemon jumped on him showed the care. I also really liked the combined attack blasting TR away at the end.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zlp4e0.png[/IMG]
    end of isshu? try and stop us.

Those pictures definetely make me want to watch it. Badly.

... Where in the world do all of you watch this?!

Thanks to Skiyomi for the awesome sig.

'Cause that's just how I roll.

It looks like salami. It tastes like salami. But no, it's rocket fuel.

There was a Sinnoh map at the end. Could someone please tell me if it was pointing to Sunnyshore or not? I couldn't tell from the pik I saw.

Why was Ambipom not removed? Is it going to cause problems in the opening? Or is Amby going to come back temporarily for the GF?

I also took that Buizel pic, threw it in Photoshop and made it not ugly anymore.

It's sad that useless, unnecessary markings under its eyes made it the ugliest Pokemon there will ever be.
    Last edited by Thriller; 25th June 2009 at 4:58 PM.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Louispierce View Post
    Would be nice to actually see them without stupid bandages. No offense, but you can tell easily where you've used the Smudge/Blur tool especially on Monferno's leg. You can also still see Grotle's bandages.

Picky, maybe but I had the same told to me when I was getting to grips with Photoshop.

Interesting to see Blissey again. I'm probably totally out of whack with the D/P episodes but after Johto it seems they forgot about the 'upgraded' Pokemon Centre assistants. Unless I'm totally wrong, I always thought they just had Chansey bar a few rare cases.

Probably wanting to increase the number of Johto Pokemon about.

Dawn learned about her next contest at the end of the episode and that's why they were looking at the Sinnoh map. Dawn trains Mamoswine for contests in the Tangrowth episode so does that pretty much confirm that she will be using Mamoswine in her final contest?

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Dawn learned about her next contest at the end of the episode and that's why they were looking at the Sinnoh map. Dawn trains Mamoswine for contests in the Tangrowth episode so does that pretty much confirm that she will be using Mamoswine in her final contest?
    Ahhh thanks. Yeah, sounds like Mamo's gonna get Dawn her final Ribbon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast