Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Serebii.net Card Behemoth Section - Discussion Thread

Is the Cardex going to include "joke" cards not intended for actual TCG play?

Like the Shadow Lugia with a 1000 damage attack, and all of Imakuni?'s cards.
    Writing a haiku
    With seventeen syllables
    Is really diffi--

I'm still working backwards retroactively for Japanese Promotional Cards. We'll get to them eventually, it's just getting the scans that is the issue

Something's off about the translated effect for HeartGold's Feraligatr's Spinning Tail attack. It doesn't make sense. I'm guessing that first sentence shouldn't be there?

Spinning Tail
    Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    Something's off about the translated effect for HeartGold's Feraligatr's Spinning Tail attack. It doesn't make sense. I'm guessing that first sentence shouldn't be there?
    Just trying to see how to use this quote thing

Its been awhile sorry for being gone for like 8 months.
    but this year i have been extremly busy and now i finally got time for gaming agian..
    for the rest of the year atleast. its Vicodin. lol remember me minty? how you been?
    do i have to re apply and ect? let me know man thanks.. good to be back on the site. i missed you guys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234