Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed Tiers that don't suck

Posting to thank anyone contributing.

For reasons I've outlined before Gardevoir is clearly OU.

As much as this is not horrible, the Smogon one is more convenient. Sit through years of lag to read a slightly more up to date tier list, or type in an easy-to-remember smogon address? It's not like I don't know my tiers already, and I rarely need more than "Outspeeds Timid Gengar whose base speed is 110 okay I know my number." When I do, smogon works faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad3n View Post
    For reasons I've outlined before Gardevoir is clearly OU.

As much as this is not horrible, the Smogon one is more convenient. Sit through years of lag to read a slightly more up to date tier list, or type in an easy-to-remember smogon address? It's not like I don't know my tiers already, and I rarely need more than "Outspeeds Timid Gengar whose base speed is 110 okay I know my number." When I do, smogon works faster.
    I did this just to out-so Serebii's crappy one. When I made this I didn't even know Smogon had one. Of course.. they did.

All the same my OU tier is much more relevant then theirs. That, and the lag issue was fixed. Speed tiers aren't to be a field guide on what outruns what.. you should know that anyway. Its for developing EV spreads and remembering what Pokemon are outrun when you run "X" speed. I never use this guide in battles but I have used it in some way every single time I place an EV in speed.
    Last edited by Blue Harvest; 2nd July 2009 at 2:53 AM.

Double posting because I can to say that I'm going to update this guide soon to be relevant for the current (and most likely final) 4th gen metagame.

Please post to point out anything that should be deleted, added or changed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12