Thread: What are your top 10 all time favorite anime characters?

Post What are your top 10 all time favorite anime characters?

If you can list 10 characters from any anime that are your favorites, which characters would make that list and why?

My top 10 in no particular order are:

-Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon 90s anime)-I found her to be pretty entertaining and funny and I thought that she was great as a main character.

-Gohan (Dragon Ball Z/Super)-I liked how he developed throughout Dragon Ball Z and his character was pretty interesting.

-Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z/Super)-her introduction in the Dragon Ball series got me interested in her character right away and her first fight against Vegeta is one of my favorites of the series.

-Majin Buu (the fat one)(Dragon Ball Z/Super)-i find him hilarious and he says the funniest things.

-Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-He has hilarious lines in the English dub and I liked his backstory especially with ancient Egypt and his connection with the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

-Kisara (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-i love her connections with the Blue Eyes White Dragon as well. Plus she has such a tragic backstory.

-Rei/Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon 90s anime)-i find her short temper entertaining especially when she loses it in an argument with Serena/Usagi.

-Lillie (Pokemon Sun and Moon)-i like how unique and original her character is compared to the past Pokemon series.

-Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-im a fan of his dub voice and how he's always sort of overdramatic.

-Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)-i liked seeing him develop from a shy and timid character into a more confident one and has also has sort of become the spitting image of Atem in a way.
    ~Tier lists are annoying~

~Biggest DP fan...apparently ~

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Basically copy-pasted from MAL, from first to last (but not least):

Nagisa Furukawa (CLANNAD) - I have to say Nagisa's one of the best-written female characters I've seen in terms of realism. She may not look like much since there's not a huge difference to her character from episode one and the last episode, but there's a noticeable change. On top of it, she reminds me a whole lot of my own mother, at least in terms of when it's her and Tomoya Okazaki together. So it's a bit hard to explain why she's my favorite given how personal it is.

Mewtwo (Pokémon) - Do I really need to explain this?

Vash the Stampede (Trigun) - Literally, he's everything I want in a man.

Tora (Ushio and Tora) - Tora's kind of a surprise, I never expected to like him as much as I did. But then again, the anime and manga itself is a lot of fun, and his character had the most character development in the series. Also, he's just hilarious when he's not being a badass.

Rena Ryuugu (Higurashi) - This was a hard decision to make, honestly, because I love all of the main characters from Higurashi, but Rena seems to be the face of the series. Part of the reason might be because her voice actress did Nagisa as well, but she's a great character in her own right.

Wizardmon and Gatomon (Digimon) - It's not exactly a tie, I like Wizardmon just slightly more, but again, do I really need to explain why I like these two so much?

Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura) - Well, technically I like Sakura Avalon, but she's my childhood hero where Ash Ketchum couldn't fill in.

Kumiko Yamaguchi (Gokusen) - I like her personality, like she doesn't take shit from nobody. She's a fill-in for a powerful yakuza group for her sickly grandfather, but she earns it. She's had a childhood dream to be a teacher, and while she gets it, she just so happens to oversee a class of delinquents, and let's just say hilarity and badassery ensues.

Usopp (One Piece) - It's a little hard to talk about Usopp because his role in the show is like super important and stuff, but he's my favorite of the Straw Hats, and Sonny Strait's portrayal of him gives me life.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 11 - 1/10/18

Been a while since I watched any new anime, but off the top of my head...

1. Lina Inverse (Slayers)
    2. Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
    3. Near (Death Note)
    4. Jo (Burst Angle)
    5. Yoruichi (Bleach)
    6. Revy (Black Lagoon)
    7. Lucy (Elfin Lied)
    8. L (Death Note)
    9. Pazu (Ghost in the Shell)
    10. Claire (Claymore)
    "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

3DS FC: 5069-4145-2414 = Normal type with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Smeargle!

My current shiny pokemon!

Platinum: -
    HeartGold: -
    Black 2: -
    X: - (Clauncher)(Aegislash)(Bergmite, Avalugg)(Florges)(Chesnaught)(Tyrantrum)(Goodra, Flabébé)(Sylveon)x2
    AlphaSapphire: -
    Event: - x2

Hunting for...

LeafGreen: -

In no particular order:

1)Aizen Sousuke(Bleach)
    2)Urahara Kisuke(Bleach)
    3)Monkey D. Luffy(One Piece)
    4)Joseph Joestar(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
    5)Kira Yoshikage(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
    6)Naraku(Inuyasha)
    7)Sakata Gintoki(Gintama)
    8)Kagura(Gintama)
    9)Meruem(Hunter x Hunter)
    10)Yang Wen-Li(Legend of the Galactic Heroes)