Page 146 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 13128

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Why torture yourself?
    Because, Naruto's f*cking amazing, you idiot!
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 1st May 2012 at 1:40 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    [COLOR="blue"]Because, Naruto's f*cking amazing, you idiot![COLOR]
    Colour tags didn't work lol.

Chihayafuru - 17
    Eureka Seven: AO - 3
    Fate/Zero - 17
    Hunter X Hunter - 29
    Hyouka - 2
    Kids On The Slope - 3
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead - 4
    Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 4
    Space Brothers - 5
    Zetman - 4

Hyouka had a great second episode. The mystery didn't have me interested as much this time around but it was more complex. Chitanda continues to be as adorable and in-your-face as ever (the dog moment made me laugh). The ending has me curious as to what will happen next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    [COLOR="blue"]Because, Naruto's f*cking amazing, you idiot![COLOR]
    Since it's not blue you're obviously serious.

Let it be known throughout the lands that Naruto is ParaChomp's favourite anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Hyouka had a great second episode. The mystery didn't have me interested as much this time around but it was more complex. Chitanda continues to be as adorable and in-your-face as ever (the dog moment made me laugh). The ending has me curious as to what will happen next episode.
    That Chitanda pony tail at the end was glorious.
    I share the same opinion as Kyon when it cones to pony tails.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 30th April 2012 at 6:17 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    That Chitanda pony tail at the end was glorious.
    I share the same opinion as Kyon when it cones to pony tails.
    And don't forget the maid outfit.

Did you noticed that Ibara's eyes also started glowing a little at one point? Oreki gets all the girls with his mystery solving prowess. Swag.

Currently watching Planetes, which is a quite fun anime about a team clearing out debris in space in I think 2070. The storyline and overall quality is not superb but I enjoy it anyways. 720p helps ^_^.

I just started watching Fruits Basket. I'm on the second episode. Not sure what to make of this all so far...
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

finally finished the 2nd season of working. i ended really liking it. before the term is over, i'm probably gonna finish gosick and get up to date with most of the airing stuff.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Accel World 4/24
    Acchi Kocchi 4/-
    AKB0048 1/-
    Eureka Seven Ao 3/-
    Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san 3/-
    Hyouka 2/21
    Jormungand 3/12
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead 4/10
    Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna 4/13
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 29/-
    Mouretsu Pirates 17/26
    Naruto: Shippuuden 260/-
    Natsuiro Kiseki 4/12
    Nazo no Kanojo X 3/13
    Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ 4/-
    Sakamichi no Apollon 3/11
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 4/12
    Sankarea 4/-
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 4/12
    Tsuritama 3/11
    Uchuu Kyoudai 4/-
    Yurumates 3D 4/-
    Zetman 4/13

Well, with AKB now started that is everything I will be watching this season.

And don't forget the maid outfit.
    Everything about her is just awesome, but the pony tail makes it glorious.

Did you noticed that Ibara's eyes also started glowing a little at one point? Oreki gets all the girls with his mystery solving prowess. Swag.
    I used to be able to solve useless "mysteries" that would happen and I never got any chicks to have glowy eyes, only in Japan.
    My Anime List

Accel World - 4/24
    Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 4/13
    Sankarea - 4/?
    Mysterious Girlfriend X - 4/13
    Space Brothers - 5/?

Eureka Seven AO - 3/24
    Kids on the Slope - 3/?
    Hyouka - 2/21
    Acchi Kocchi - 4/?

Dang, Hyouka is a very pretty show. I feel a little more into it now than I did last week.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Since it's not blue you're obviously serious.

Let it be known throughout the lands that Naruto is ParaChomp's favourite anime!
    I fixed it. Stupid 3DS internet browser!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

11. Default

Ah, Tiger&Bunny 6/20-something

This is for our #1 Idolm@ster fanboy extra episode preview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sqX87WvAiTU

Also, K-ON's Ayana Taketatsu, Minako Kotobuki Join Hyouka Cast

School mystery anime now has all 5 K-ON! voice actresses in its cast
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 1st May 2012 at 7:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Also, K-ON's Ayana Taketatsu, Minako Kotobuki Join Hyouka Cast

School mystery anime now has all 5 K-ON! voice actresses in its cast
    I heard. As if this anime couldn't get any better.

Lol, Hyouka is so overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    No, nay, never.

It's only had two episodes and it's shaping up to be incredible. At this point I can't find anything wrong with it.

But if you wanna be hipster and dislike the popular shows go ahead.

But if you wanna be hipster and dislike the popular shows go ahead.
    When did I ever say I dislike Hyouka? I'm simply not jumping the gun.

It's an interesting show, I admit that. But calling the first two episodes amazing (in which case I'm forced to doubt your standards) so far and saying it will be the best anime or something is truly overhyping it even for the KyoAni fanboys. Do I think Hyouka has potential to become a great show? Yes, I do. Am I going to illogically praise every episode simply because it's done by KyoAni and has pretty animation? No, I won't.

See, this is the problem with you fanboys. You won't even bother to criticize the episode or find a single flaw.

When did I ever say I dislike Hyouka? I'm simply not jumping the gun.

It's an interesting show, I admit that. But calling the first two episodes amazing (in which case I'm forced to doubt your standards) so far and saying it will be the best anime or something is truly overhyping it even for the KyoAni fanboys. Do I think Hyouka has potential to become a great show? Yes, I do. Am I going to illogically praise every episode simply because it's done by KyoAni and has pretty animation? No, I won't.

See, this is the problem with you fanboys. You won't even bother to criticize the episode or find a single flaw.
    I never said it will be the best anime ever. Now you're the one who's jumping the gun.

Like I said, at this point I can't find any flaws in the show. I'm not saying it will be perfect the whole way through or anything of the like. And I never asked you to praise it at all. I'm just having an incredible time watching it and I'd prefer for you not to take a shit on my fun by throwing around words like "overhyped" again and again.

I heard. As if this anime couldn't get any better.
    There's only one seiyuu who could make it better, I really shouldn't have to tell you his name considering how awesome he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    This is for our #1 Idolm@ster fanboy extra episode preview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sqX87WvAiTU
    The only thing that would top this is the season 2 announcement, which is bound to happen considering the amount of merchandise this serious has sold, it would be stupid not to have a season 2.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 1st May 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    My Anime List

There's only one seiyuu who could make it better, I really shouldn't have to tell you his name considering how awesome he is.
    Minoru Shirashi Daisuke Ono!

Minoru Shirashi Daisuke Ono!
    Exactly right. On the subject of Ono Daisuke, I watched an episode of Dantalian no Shoka and came to the realisation Hugh Anthony Disward could possibly be the greatest anime character ever, as he is voiced by both Ono Daisuke and Hanazawa Kana.

EDIT: Wow, volume 1. of the Nisemonogatari BD sold 50k copies in it's first week, now when you consider 6-8k sales is considered a success, Nisemonogatari is phenomenal.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 1st May 2012 at 12:00 PM.
    My Anime List

Exactly right. On the subject of Ono Daisuke, I watched an episode of Dantalian no Shoka and came to the realisation Hugh Anthony Disward could possibly be the greatest anime character ever, as he is voiced by both Ono Daisuke and Hanazawa Kana.
    Wait, she does the younger version of him? *checks* Oh my God you're right!

You gonna watch the full series? It's your favourite VA playing a character as boss and as suave as you could imagine.

Chihayafuru - 18
    Eureka Seven: AO - 3
    Fate/Zero - 17
    Highlander: The Search For Vengeance - COMPLETE
    Hunter X Hunter - 29
    Hyouka - 2
    Kids On The Slope - 3
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead - 4
    Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 4
    Space Brothers - 5
    Zetman - 4

I heard Madhouse made a Highlander movie so I checked it out. It lives up to the story the original created and takes advantage of the animated side of it too. The movie creates some dramatic and impressive settings and scenes that the original couldn't afford. It's not really a retelling or an adaptation of the first story, it sort of feels more like an alternate universe. Not really as good as the original but better than anything else the series has put out from what I've heard.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 1st May 2012 at 12:12 PM.

Wait, she does the younger version of him? *checks* Oh my God you're right!

You gonna watch the full series? It's your favourite VA playing a character as boss and as suave as you could imagine.
    My favourite male and female seiyuu both voice the same character, of course I'm going to watch it, will wait for a few of my currently airing stuff to end first though.
    My Anime List

I never said it will be the best anime ever. Now you're the one who's jumping the gun.
    When did I mention the word 'ever'? I merely referred to the point when you said that Hyouka might be the best spring show.

And I never asked you to praise it at all.
    Then I'd prefer it if you didn't call me a hater for not being a fanboy. Seriously, that just makes you come off as an obnoxious fanboy.

I'm just having an incredible time watching it and I'd prefer for you not to take a shit on my fun by throwing around words like "overhyped" again and again.
    Wrong, I said overrated. It was way overhyped before its release anyway, so that overhype thing was already proven long time ago. And I'm not taking a shit on your fun, I'm merely just pointing out something KyoAni fanboys are incapable of pointing out. So yeah, this is by no means a perfect anime and I don't expect it to be. And please stop referring to my personal opinion as "shitting on your fun" as the world does not revolve around you, babe.

Then I'd prefer it if you didn't call me a hater for not being a fanboy. Seriously, that just makes you come off as an obnoxious fanboy.
    Show me where I said "you're a hater for not being a fanboy." I didn't call you a hater. I don't care if you're a fanboy or not. Stop putting words in my mouth to claim I'm an obnoxious fanboy.

Wrong, I said overrated. It was way overhyped before its release anyway, so that overhype thing was already proven long time ago. And I'm not taking a shit on your fun, I'm merely just pointing out something KyoAni fanboys are incapable of pointing out. So yeah, this is by no means a perfect anime and I don't expect it to be. And please stop referring to my personal opinion as "shitting on your fun" as the world does not revolve around you, babe.
    Okay, here's a few questions. Have you read the novel? Do you know the plot (no spoiler please if you do)? Or are you just going off what someone else has told you? You can't exactly call something overhyped, or overrated, or whatever other one-word-insult you come up with to immediately write it off as not worth the praise people enjoy giving it if you don't know the full story. The show's had two episodes. Unless you know what happens (again please don't fill me in on later plot details) you shouldn't say overrated if it hasn't even finished airing. I can't point out that the story meets expectations either.

Now I have gone to say that I'm a fanboy for Kyoto Animation before. But that doesn't mean you need to imply that I'm incapable of pointing out flaws in a series at every opportunity you can. I know every show has it's flaws and I'm sure some will pop up for this one later. Maybe future revelations will reveal that the first two episodes aren't as good as I am saying, but I don't know. Until then don't assume I'm someone who can't find flaws in one of my favourite studios, and I won't assume you're someone who dislikes shows just because they receive attention.

I've finished the Enies Lobby Arc of the CP9 Saga of One Piece.

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

Page 146 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast