Page 200 of 562 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 14046

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

  1. #4976
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Using Google search brought me this:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/music-pic...itles-mp4.html
    and this: http://www.moviecodec.com/subtitles/...btitles-15423/

    I skimmed through both links and it seems like you have to burn the subs into the video, convert it into an AVI, and then convert again to MP4 using an external program. Quite complicated if you ask me. Dunno if you've come across those links yet but hope it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Handbrake does it all fairly simply.

    http://handbrake.fr/
    Thanks for the replies. I did try Handbrake today but it didn't work. I'm pretty certain the reason why is because it can only use .srt subtitle files but the ones I got when I got Hidamari Sketch are .*** files (snicker, snicker).

  2. #4977
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I did try Handbrake today but it didn't work. I'm pretty certain the reason why is because it can only use .srt subtitle files but the ones I got when I got Hidamari Sketch are .*** files (snicker, snicker).
    Every show I've downloaded so far has come with .ssa and the worked fine.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st August 2012 at 1:36 AM.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  3. #4978
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Every show I've downloaded so far has come with .ssa and the worked fine.
    I reinstalled Handbrake and looked up a YouTube tutorial. It turns out I wasn't clicking three little checkboxes so that's why the subtitles weren't working. I successfully was able to transfer the video to my iPod Touch but the aspect ratio became a square so the widefaces now look normal. I'm going to try two episodes with a normal aspect ratio, hopefully it will work out fine.

    Thanks a lot for your help, Jolteon91 and PikaPika677!

    Edit: Yup, everything's working fine now. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 21st August 2012 at 2:37 AM.

  4. #4979
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Accel World 19/24
    Arcana Famiglia 8/12
    Binbougami ga! 7/13
    Campione! 7/-
    Chitose Get You!! 8/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 7/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 6/-
    Eureka Seven AO 16/24
    FLCL 1/6
    Hyouka 18/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 8/12

    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 6/13
    Kokoro Connect 7/17
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 5/12
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 44/-
    Moyashimon Returns 6/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 8/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 274/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 6/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Sword Art Online 7/25
    Tari Tari 7/13
    To LOVE-Ru: Darkness OVA 1/2
    Uchuu Kyoudai 21/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 6/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 8/12

    I accidentally download last week's Tari Tari instead of this week's, not happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I reinstalled Handbrake and looked up a YouTube tutorial. It turns out I wasn't clicking three little checkboxes so that's why the subtitles weren't working. I successfully was able to transfer the video to my iPod Touch but the aspect ratio became a square so the widefaces now look normal. I'm going to try two episodes with a normal aspect ratio, hopefully it will work out fine.
    I still forget to hit the right check box every now and then and end up with something un-subbed.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st August 2012 at 5:31 AM.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  5. #4980
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    "I can smell you!"
    Posts
    890

    Default

    I watch FMA Brotherhood
    Dead man wonderland (both no longer on toonami :'( )
    Bleach
    Occasionally Naruto
    Rarely pokemon black and white (because dawn in my opinion killed the whole anime franchise)



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked


    I play Destiny on PS4, hit me up if you wanna raid or do weekly's

  6. #4981
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I am a huge One Piece fan,of which I follow both Anime and Manga.Also I loved Samurai Champloo and Death Note.
    At this time I am watching Highschool of the dead which I just found..

  7. #4982
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Well, it's been awhile since I posted here, and I'll say, I stopped watchin' Bleach in favor of a different anime. Eureka Seven was AWESOME! I'll say it again AWESOME! I marathoned that whole series in three days flat and could not have been happier with the ending and the story as a whole.
    However, that was a few months back and just recently, I marathoned Wolf's Rain in, again, three days. This show was AWESOME! too. It was so serious and dark that it really appealed to me. The ending really had an emotionally impacting ending and I was reminded of that Tom Cruise film Last Samuri, which was equally moving.
    Now, I'm watching Spice and Wolf, which is a little less action packed, but just as good as the other two I've watched, even all three are different genres. I have a list of 'to watch': Devil May Cry, Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Tell me what ya think of the ones I already watched and the ones I intend to watch and give more suggestions based on these.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.


    Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

    Current team in lvl. 100 training-

  8. #4983
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Im currently watching One Piece and on episode 143 so far!

  9. #4984
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    407

    Default

    I'm still keeping up with Naruto. I'm basically waiting to see if Sasuke dies or if they end up torturing him or not.


    Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

  10. #4985
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Well, it's been awhile since I posted here, and I'll say, I stopped watchin' Bleach in favor of a different anime. Eureka Seven was AWESOME! I'll say it again AWESOME! I marathoned that whole series in three days flat and could not have been happier with the ending and the story as a whole.
    However, that was a few months back and just recently, I marathoned Wolf's Rain in, again, three days. This show was AWESOME! too. It was so serious and dark that it really appealed to me. The ending really had an emotionally impacting ending and I was reminded of that Tom Cruise film Last Samuri, which was equally moving.
    Now, I'm watching Spice and Wolf, which is a little less action packed, but just as good as the other two I've watched, even all three are different genres. I have a list of 'to watch': Devil May Cry, Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Tell me what ya think of the ones I already watched and the ones I intend to watch and give more suggestions based on these.
    ^Yay! Another Eureka Seven fan! Anyways, I would suggest watching it sequel, Eureka Seven AO.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.



  11. #4986
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,549

    Default

    Damn, I missed out on getting post #5000.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Well, it's been awhile since I posted here, and I'll say, I stopped watchin' Bleach in favor of a different anime. Eureka Seven was AWESOME! I'll say it again AWESOME! I marathoned that whole series in three days flat and could not have been happier with the ending and the story as a whole.
    However, that was a few months back and just recently, I marathoned Wolf's Rain in, again, three days. This show was AWESOME! too. It was so serious and dark that it really appealed to me. The ending really had an emotionally impacting ending and I was reminded of that Tom Cruise film Last Samuri, which was equally moving.
    Now, I'm watching Spice and Wolf, which is a little less action packed, but just as good as the other two I've watched, even all three are different genres. I have a list of 'to watch': Devil May Cry, Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Tell me what ya think of the ones I already watched and the ones I intend to watch and give more suggestions based on these.
    You'd probably enjoy Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood if you haven't watched those yet.

  12. #4987
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Accel World 19/24
    Arcana Famiglia 8/12
    Binbougami ga! 7/13
    Campione! 7/-
    Chitose Get You!! 8/-
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. 7/12
    Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukousei Tenmonbu 6/-
    Eureka Seven AO 16/24
    FLCL 1/6
    Hyouka 18/21
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 8/12
    Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 6/13
    Kokoro Connect 7/17
    Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 5/12
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 44/-
    Moyashimon Returns 7/11
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 8/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 275/-
    Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 6/12
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
    Serial Experiments Lain 2/12
    Sword Art Online 7/25
    Tari Tari 8/13
    To LOVE-Ru: Darkness OVA 1/2
    Uchuu Kyoudai 21/-
    Yurumates 3D PLUS 6/-
    Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 8/12

    Watched the first two episodes of Serial Experiments Lain, seems interesting enough so far.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  13. #4988
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    I'm beginning to watch Slayers Revolution (4th season) now :3 the first ep... it was already funny nya~


  14. #4989
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St.John's Wood,London,England
    Posts
    132

    Default

    naruto shippuden, inazuma eleven chronostone, pokemon best wishes 2 and beyblade zero-g

  15. #4990
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,624

    Default

    With me getting a new laptop soon, I'll be able to clear that backlog of anime I have.

    Also debating if I should start the 30 days of anime thread or not lol.

  16. #4991
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,549

    Default

    Eureka Seven: AO - 16
    Hidamari Sketch - COMPLETE
    Hidamari Sketch Specials - COMPLETE
    Hidamari Sketch x 365 - 2

    Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 7
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 8

    So I've really gotten hooked on Hidamari Sketch during the last couple days, I'm already on the second season. Miyako's easily my favourite character, she's perfect in every way. The series has SHAFT's patented "creative laziness" that I recognize from Bakemonogatari. Instead of animating a door being closed they show the character as they're just about to close the door then have the sound of the door closing with the colour of the door. Instead of background characters they use pink and blue pegs like in The Game of Life. Instead of animating cars on the street the word "car" flies by. I love how creative it gets but in the end it still is lazy corner cutting. So, "creative laziness".

    That's why I was so shocked in the second season's first episode. They REALLY kicked up the budget!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Also debating if I should start the 30 days of anime thread or not lol.
    What's that?

  17. #4992
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Miyako's easily my favourite character, she's perfect in every way.
    That's why I was so shocked in the second season's first episode. They REALLY kicked up the budget!
    It's not often we agree on a favourite character from a show, could this even be a first?

    Also, have you noticed who voices the landlady of their apartment block?
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  18. #4993
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    It's not often we agree on a favourite character from a show, could this even be a first?
    I think so! It's just so hard NOT to love Miyako. She's always cheerful, always smiling, and she's got that sexy voice that Minami Shimada had in BakaTest (Kaori Mizuhashi) but on a character that's not a tired old tsundere stereotype.

    Also, have you noticed who voices the landlady of their apartment block?
    You know me, of course I did. She doesn't have many scenes which might be a good thing because she might have ended up stealing the show. I actually enjoy the teacher character better than the landlady, not because of her voice, but because of her antics.

    I'm going to be going to FanExpo tomorrow from Thursday to Sunday so I might not get much time to watch anime over the weekend.

  19. #4994
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inaba <3
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Shakugan no Shana II 8/24
    Nabari no Ou 20/26
    Macross 7 36/49

  20. #4995
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Eureka Seven: AO - 16
    Hidamari Sketch - COMPLETE
    Hidamari Sketch Specials - COMPLETE
    Hidamari Sketch x 365 - 2

    Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 18
    Kokoro Connect - 7
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 8

    So I've really gotten hooked on Hidamari Sketch during the last couple days, I'm already on the second season. Miyako's easily my favourite character, she's perfect in every way. The series has SHAFT's patented "creative laziness" that I recognize from Bakemonogatari. Instead of animating a door being closed they show the character as they're just about to close the door then have the sound of the door closing with the colour of the door. Instead of background characters they use pink and blue pegs like in The Game of Life. Instead of animating cars on the street the word "car" flies by. I love how creative it gets but in the end it still is lazy corner cutting. So, "creative laziness".

    That's why I was so shocked in the second season's first episode. They REALLY kicked up the budget!



    What's that?
    I tired to watch Hidamari Sketch but I kept falling asleep. Is the 365 one better or worse in your opinion.


    Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

  21. #4996
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Although this will be only important to me but this interest me

    And since Amano Akira is doing some of the character designs, I'm going to be expecting a lot of pretty looking boys like her current work.

    And why she has to make another Hibari........
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 24th August 2012 at 6:55 AM.

  22. #4997
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Although this will be only important to me but this interest me

    And since Amano Akira is doing some of the character designs, I'm going to be expecting a lot of pretty looking boys like her current work.

    And why she has to make another Hibari........
    Maybe that's the simplest one she can make. Although this is pretty much to attract the girls.

    It looks interesting though but I have second thoughts
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

  23. #4998
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Although this will be only important to me but this interest me

    And since Amano Akira is doing some of the character designs, I'm going to be expecting a lot of pretty looking boys like her current work.

    And why she has to make another Hibari........
    Rumours based purely off the fact Urobuchi Gen has re-tweeted stuff off the Psycho-Pass twitter account suggest he is responsible for the story. If true be ready to get mind ****ed.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  24. #4999
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    230

    Default

    "Gen "Urobutcher" Urobuchi is (in)famous for creating dark and tragic settings and creating plot twist"

    Well, Psycho Pass is an anime I would look forward to if he is the writer.
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

  25. #5000
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Rumours say it's time slot will be at night.

Page 200 of 562 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •