Page 208 of 499 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 12464

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Me too. It's not like it was a bad show or anything. Dunno when the second season's due for, winter I guess?
    Hagani season 2 is in Winter, so if AIC Build keep going with the no more than one show per season (They've only done three series do far so it's not hard to keep that up) I don't see OreImo airing in Winter.

On the subject of Kirino, she is amazing.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

So glad it's the weekend. Anime marathon time before school starts!

Cardcaptor Sakura - 24/70

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    On the subject of Kirino, she is amazing.
    It takes a special kind of amazing to be such an abrasive slave-driver and still be so well loved, I'll give you that.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Region locked content in this day and age is a joke.
    My Anime List

That's Funimation for you. I think before it was possible to just change your setting on YouTube to what country you like, dunno if it's still possible now. It's also on their main site, if that works.

Nah, we non-Americans can't watch anything on FUNimation's site (some of their YouTube videos work, though). All I could make out was that it has something to do with Steins;Gate. Was it a dub clip?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I watched the dub trailer since someone else uploaded it, and using common sense did not region lock it. Unsurprisingly the voices all sounded completely wrong to me, and I'd never even consider watching an entire episode dubbed.
    My Anime List

Worked fine...nice place to stop.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Seasons of one piece I bought. Season 4 disc 3 is tonight. Qwaa

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Nah, we non-Americans can't watch anything on FUNimation's site (some of their YouTube videos work, though). All I could make out was that it has something to do with Steins;Gate. Was it a dub clip?
    I'm from Canada and it works fine for me. Yeah, they have the first four episodes dubbed and online.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I watched the dub trailer since someone else uploaded it, and using common sense did not region lock it. Unsurprisingly the voices all sounded completely wrong to me, and I'd never even consider watching an entire episode dubbed.
    I can't say I prefer J. Micheal Tatum as Okabe... or any of the dub cast over the original, but they didn't do a bad job. Liberties were taken with the script so it's more "Americanized" which worked fine in Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt but NOT in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Worked fine...nice place to stop.
    Completely intentional I assure you.

Chihaya-fULL - 2/26 this one is kinda bland, pretty character designs, but bland, I shall give it another 4 eps before deciding to quit/continue
    Papa no Iukoto 2/12 too early to tell if it's decent
    Idolm@ster 3/26 Def a fav of this bunch.
    Yuru Yuri S1 1/12 haven't been back to it but i shall later 2day/

With the impending reboot, I took itv upon myself to pick up

~~Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon~~ 9/46

Albeit I had seen most of the eps dubbed in my youth, but the original had many eps that were cut in ENG speaking countries, and the 2 eps toward the end they spliced together and heavily edited.......

Dantalian no Shoka: Ibarahime - COMPLETE
    Eureka Seven: AO - 18
    Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ - COMPLETE
    Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ Specials - 1

Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 19
    Kokoro Connect - 9
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 9

Kokoro Connect is moving along smoothly I guess. Not much exciting happened this episode but things are moving forward.

It's great to see Dantalian no Shoka again after so long, even just for one more episode.

Dantalian no Shoka: Ibarahime - COMPLETE
    Eureka Seven: AO - 18
    Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ - COMPLETE
    Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ Specials - 1

Hunter X Hunter - 44
    Hyouka - 19
    Kokoro Connect - 9
    Space Brothers - 21
    Tari Tari - 9

Kokoro Connect is moving along smoothly I guess. Not much exciting happened this episode but things are moving forward.

It's great to see Dantalian no Shoka again after so long, even just for one more episode.
    Kokoro Connect 9/12?

For me.......this one has stagnated ever since the personality switches stopped and     Spoiler:- ?:

The Kizu Random arc has been ok if not for the dragging pace, feels like Kiriyama's issue could have been solved in less episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Kokoro Connect 9/12?
    I don't put how many episodes are left of the series in my posts so I'm not sure what you mean. Though last I heard Kokoro Connect is going to be 15 or 16 episodes.

I don't put how many episodes are left of the series in my posts so I'm not sure what you mean. Though last I heard Kokoro Connect is going to be 15 or 16 episodes.
    My bad, I'm not as -in-the-loop- so I always assume series are 11/12/13 eps.

Well that's good, maybe they can tie up this arc in an ep or two and squeeze in some/ALL of ~Kako Random

Heart Connect Random Past (ココロコネクト カコランダム)

Ah, seems to be confirmed for 17 episodes, something to look forward to.

Hetalia: World Series - 24

Yup, just another lazy day...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

My bad, I'm not as -in-the-loop- so I always assume series are 11/12/13 eps.

Well that's good, maybe they can tie up this arc in an ep or two and squeeze in some/ALL of ~Kako Random

Heart Connect Random Past (ココロコネクト カコランダム)

Ah, seems to be confirmed for 17 episodes, something to look forward to.
    Well, I'm really not that "in the loop" I just happened to see an ANN article about it a while back. It's a weird episode count.

Cardcaptor Sakura - 25/70
    Only thing I've been watching lately. It has hit that point of 'addicting-ness'

And today I saw a shirt with L (from Death Note if you really don't know) on it. I wanted it soooo bad but sadly it was not in my size...

Kokoro Connect 9/12?

For me.......this one has stagnated ever since the personality switches stopped and     Spoiler:- ?:

The Kizu Random arc has been ok if not for the dragging pace, feels like Kiriyama's issue could have been solved in less episodes.
    I still love Kokoro Connect. I disagree with the Kiriyama thing - a major point of these latest episodes was to show that these problems can't always be solved with a snap of his fingers (by Taichi in particular). I like how some attempts to solve the issue have failed. Did I mention that I love Kokoro Connect?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    And today I saw a shirt with L (from Death Note if you really don't know) on it. I wanted it soooo bad but sadly it was not in my size...
    Did all the medium ones have Mello on them?

I still love Kokoro Connect. I disagree with the Kiriyama thing - a major point of these latest episodes was to show that these problems can't always be solved with a snap of his fingers (by Taichi in particular). I like how some attempts to solve the issue have failed. Did I mention that I love Kokoro Connect?

I love Kokoro-Connect, but my fave arc was Hito-Random, then again, we've only gotten 2 arcs almost done out of the 4 that will be covered this season(if a S2 ever comes about,Hopefully)

I love Kokoro-Connect, but my fave arc was Hito-Random, then again, we've only gotten 2 arcs almost done out of the 4 that will be covered this season(if a S2 ever comes about,Hopefully)
    Season two seems unlikely now. A recent scandal involving the hire of a voice actor for a bogus role and his subsequent public humiliation has led a fair few Japanese ex-fans to boycott the BDs. You can read about it here: http://pastebin.com/Pu2hADMc

Season two seems unlikely now. A recent scandal involving the hire of a voice actor for a bogus role and his subsequent public humiliation has led a fair few Japanese ex-fans to boycott the BDs. You can read about it here: http://pastebin.com/Pu2hADMc
    Wow, some of the most bizarre s#!t I have ever read.......... so weird, yet amusing, Japan's obsession with Penalty/Punishment games......

Must have been started by a manga or anime?

No, they didn't.

I heard about this. Really sucks since I've been enjoying the series so much.

Page 208 of 499 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast