Page 221 of 531 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 13275

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

The lack of iDOLM@STER in either of your arguments just makes them plain wrong.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    The lack of iDOLM@STER in either of your arguments just makes them plain wrong.
    I concede the debate.

Mami/Ami/Miki/Iori/Yayoi are extremely Moe.

Bleach
    Samurai 7
    Casshern Sins
    Eureka 7
    Fate/Stay Night

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Currently watching Squid Girl, Elfen Lied and Axis Powers Hetalia.

I've nearly finished Elfen Lied D:
    Shut up... Or I'll kill you.

~Gaara

I *heart* and

Macross Dynamite 7 4/4
    Oban Star Racers 26/26
    Macross Frontier 11/25
    Shakugan no Shana III 12/24
    Pani Poni Dash! 0/26

Btooom! 2/-
    Chitose Get You!! 14/15
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite 1/-
    Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita 1/1 - COMPLETE
    Kannagi 10/13
    Kokoro Connect 13/17
    Monster 15/74
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 14/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 281/-
    Shinsekai Yori 1/-
    Sword Art Online 13/25
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 1/-
    Uchuu Kyoudai 26/-

Code Geass just doesn't feel the same without Lelouch, also Nightmares aren't supposed to walk like that, Sunrise.
    My Anime List

The new season is getting started!

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite - 1/-
    From the New World - 1/-
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 41/51
    My Little Monster - 1/- DROPPED
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 8/26
    Space Brothers - 26/-
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 19/112

My Little Monster: Hahaha rape threats are the funniest lines to be in a romcom, right guys? Not the most auspicious of starts to the season.

From the New World: This opening episode was messy and incoherent and the characters came across as shallow and ill-defined. But it looks like it has the potential to become interesting, so I won't abandon it just yet.
    Done here.

Almost caught up with Naruto, then I'll be looking for something that I won't have to surrender my life to in order to complete new to watch

Bunny Drop Specials - 4/4
    Eureka Seven AO - 22/24
    Hayate the Combat Butler! Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 1/?
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 49/?
    Kokoro Connect - 13/17
    My Little Monster - 1/?
    Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 1/12
    Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! Lite - 1/?

Space Brothers - 26/?

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    My Little Monster: Hahaha rape threats are the funniest lines to be in a romcom, right guys? Not the most auspicious of starts to the season.
    I assumed that line was either an extreme indication of just how out-of-touch Haru is, or something that comes across as much more grave in English than it does in Japanese.
    I liked the first episode (apart from the rape line) - good quickfire humour and characters that are slightly jerkish, yet likable.

I was sort of dreading the new Hayate to be dreadful for some reason, but it wasn't. Wakamoto's absence sucks big time, but the strong comedy, characters and voice acting look to still be there. The Sanzenin mansion looks really good in this new edition.

Ugh, how do I shorten the English title of KyoAni's new anime? Oh well, I'll think about that for next time. I was going to watch it on Anime On Demand, but their lack of a schedule means I could be waiting weeks for episode 1. First episode didn't knock my socks off, but it was pretty funny. I like Rikka - her delusions were definitely the best bits of the show. (EDIT: What the heck am I talking about? The best bit of the show was Yuuta bouncing around that room! I think his schizophrenia is rubbing off on me...)

Almost forgot about the Bunny Drop Specials! Quality was on par with the main show, really - cute, but in a more real (and effective) way than usual. Great anime.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 4th October 2012 at 3:13 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I liked the first episode (apart from the rape line) - good quickfire humour and characters that are slightly jerkish, yet likable.
    Yeah.... The rape line made me laugh....
    My Anime List

Apparently the first episode of Tiger & Bunny is out dubbed now. I took a looksy and it wasn't that bad.

Code Geass just doesn't feel the same without Lelouch, also Nightmares aren't supposed to walk like that, Sunrise.
    This was about how I thought it'd go so I didn't bother.

Ugh, how do I shorten the English title of KyoAni's new anime?
    Go with the Japanese title?

First episode didn't knock my socks off, but it was pretty funny.
    Fact: Before I watched the first episode I fit 8 pairs of socks on my feet and a pair of shoes. That's 9 layers and 16 individual socks. By the end I was barefoot.

So yeah, it blew all my socks off.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - 1
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite - 1
    ef - a tale of memories - 2
    Hunter X Hunter - 49
    Space Brothers - 26

Where the HELL is season 2 of Jormungand?! I thought it was supposed to have aired yesterday.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Apparently the first episode of Tiger & Bunny is out dubbed now. I took a looksy and it wasn't that bad.

This was about how I thought it'd go so I didn't bother.

Go with the Japanese title?

Fact: Before I watched the first episode I fit 8 pairs of socks on my feet and a pair of shoes. That's 9 layers and 16 individual socks. By the end I was barefoot.

So yeah, it blew all my socks off.

Hunter X Hunter - 49
    Space Brothers - 26

Where the HELL is season 2 of Jormungand?! I thought it was supposed to have aired yesterday.

According to [gg]'s site : Attention: Jormungand PO airs next week

Airs on the 10th.

EDIT:

Btooom! 2/-
    Chitose Get You!! 14/15
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 1/12
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite 1/-
    Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You 1/-
    Kannagi 10/13
    Kokoro Connect 13/17
    Monster 15/74
    Shinsekai Yori 1/-
    Sword Art Online 13/25
    Uchuu Kyoudai 26/-

KyoAni are like the masters of moe.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 4th October 2012 at 12:09 PM.
    My Anime List

Right now I'm watching One Piece. I didn't think I would like it but thought I should watch a couple episodes. After the first few I was hooked! Now I'm up to episode 190ish. This anime is amazing and I'm looking forward to all the upcoming adventures.
    Pokemon Diamond FC

Hikari
    0132 9441 5231

** looking for a trading partner

From the New World - 1/-
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 41/51
    Lychee Light Club - 1/-
    My Ordinary Life (again) - 8/26
    Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 1/12
    Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! Lite - 1/-
    Space Brothers - 26/-
    Yu Yu Hakusho - 19/112

Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date!: Very formulaic KyoAni, but the formula still has strong legs. A good start to what's sure to be a good ride.

Lychee Light Club: Uh. That was kind of funny, I guess?
    Done here.

School Days 12/12

I will have my thoughts later today and no, they will not be a rant of hate, there will be thought put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    School Days 12/12

I will have my thoughts later today and no, they will not be a rant of hate, there will be thought put into it.
    I'm really looking forward to them.

18. Default

Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru!? COMPLETED

feels bittersweet and unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    According to [gg]'s site : Attention: Jormungand PO airs next week
    Airs on the 10th.
    Ah. Noted.

The Chuunibyou Lite 2 is up on KyoAni's YouTube so now I'm waiting for subs for that.

Btooom! 2/-
    Chitose Get You!! 14/15
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 1/12
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite 1/-
    Gintama' Enchousen 1/-
    Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You 1/-
    Kannagi 10/13
    Kokoro Connect 13/17
    Monster 15/74
    Shinsekai Yori 1/-
    Sword Art Online 13/25
    Uchuu Kyoudai 26/-

So GinKintama is back! And it's just as funny as ever, why can't all shounen with 200+ episodes be this good?

School Days 12/12

I wish they'd hurry up and animate Summer Days, Shiny Days would also be acceptable since they both have that Kokoro route.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 5th October 2012 at 1:26 AM.
    My Anime List

Review of School Days. This is my first anime review. School Days might seem like a simple Slice of Life/Romance/Herem anime, but think again. It starts out all sweet and funny when Makato falls for Katsura, who thanks to Sekai gets them together. Makato is then bored of Katsura and falls for Sekai who fell for him. Over the course of the show, Makato changed to the point that he is not like other herem boys and is no better than those who cheat. While Sekai changed, Katsura changed to the point where she was broken in a state that sends someone insane. It wasn't just the two girls he cheated, but other girls he slept with. It was revealed in ep 11 that Sekai was pregnant with Makato's child, causing Makato to slowly wonder why was this happening to him. He deicide to go back to Katsura (who gained back what little her sanity was left after everything she went through). The lastepisode brings everything home when Sekai, now even more unstable, kills Makato, saying all he care about wad his and Katsura's happiness. In the final scenes, Katsura kills Sekai with a handsaw and leaves on a boat with Makato's head hugged tightly.The anime does throw you through a loop and some might call it f'd up, but some don't take the time to understand it. As this was based on a Visual Novel, this went the bad ending. It's not perfect, no anime is, but for a anime to take a risk is worthy enough. The opening while misleading was nice and the animation was good for a 07 anime. The ending shocked me but I have seen worse. School Days is like Yosuga no Sora and took a risk.

Final thoughts, a anime with a popular meme, underrated, but unique. I give School Days a 8.0.

Ignore any extra stuff, I type this on my Android.

Final thought, a

In the final scenes
    Thanks for the spoiler, I hadn't watched it yet.

Massive spoiler
    That wasn't a review. You didn't just spoil the ending. you spoiled the every major event in the series.

Thanks for the spoiler, I hadn't watched it yet.
    This is one of those occasions where I think it's no great loss if the spoiler put you off watching it.

(Seriously though, unmarked spoilers are bad)
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

This is one of those occasions where I think it's no great loss if the spoiler put you off watching it.
    I guess that's true. I think I remember hearing the final spoiler for that series before but I blocked it out. I doubt I can do that a second time though.

Hunter X Hunter - 49
    K - 1
    Space Brothers - 26

I got some odd No. 6 vibes from the end of K's new episode. The show looks good so far but I'm getting some "it's gonna crash and burn" feelings.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 5th October 2012 at 3:13 AM.

Page 221 of 531 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast