Page 244 of 526 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 13142

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Btooom! 9/13
    I'm pretty sure Btooom! is only 12 episodes.

Btooom! - 9/12
    C - 3/11
    Cardcaptor Sakura - 35/70
    Chihayafuru - 8/25
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - 9/12
    Fairy Tail - 24/-
    Fruits Basket - 8/26
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 16/64
    Hyouka - 5/22
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Specials - 2/-
    K - 8/13
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 2/12
    Little Busters! - 8/26
    One Piece - 258/-
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - 1/24
    Serial Experiments Lain - 7/13
    Soul Eater - 24/51
    Spice and Wolf II - 2/12
    Sword Art Online - 21/25
    To LOVE-Ru - 4/26

Cats are awesome.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Bakuman 3 - 7
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - 8
    Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - 8
    Hunter X Hunter - 56
    Jormungand: Perfect Order - 8
    K - 9

Little Busters! - 8
    Psycho-Pass - 8
    Robotics;Notes - 8

Space Brothers - 34
    Sword Art Online - 21

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I'm pretty sure Btooom! is only 12 episodes.
    MAL had it listed as 13 until now apparently.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Has anyone seen any new really good anime's cause SAO (Sword Art Online) is seemingly comming to a closure soon :c

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Are you watching Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! and Little Busters!?

Because you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

Because you should.
    What he said.

Also, Uchuu Kyoudai.
    My Anime List

Btooom! - 9/12
    C - 3/11
    Cardcaptor Sakura - 35/70
    Chihayafuru - 8/25
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - 9/12
    Fairy Tail - 29/-
    Fruits Basket - 8/26
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 16/64
    Hyouka - 5/22
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Specials - 2/-
    K - 9/13
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - 2/12
    Little Busters! - 8/26
    One Piece - 258/-
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - 1/24
    Serial Experiments Lain - 7/13
    Soul Eater - 24/51
    Spice and Wolf II - 2/12
    Sword Art Online - 22/25
    To LOVE-Ru - 4/26
    Last edited by Xionea; 2nd December 2012 at 12:04 AM.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by magicat View Post
    Has anyone seen any new really good anime's cause SAO (Sword Art Online) is seemingly comming to a closure soon :c
    Hunter x Hunter is a great currently airing action show. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! is also great, but pretty different to SAO. You should try lots of different stuff, though - don't just go for what's super-popular.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Angel Beats! - 0/13 Rewatching
    Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion - 0/25 Rewatching
    Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion R2 - 0/25 Rewatching
    Guilty Crown - 0/22 Rewatching
    Shakugan no Shana - 0/24 Rewatching
    Steins;Gate - 0/24 Rewatching
    Toradora! - 0/25 Rewatching
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - 8/12
    Sword Art Online - 21/25

So I have shoved off (almost) everything on my Watching list to On-Hold so I can start Rewatching some of my favorite anime. I kept Chuunibyou and SAO there just because they were still airing (well, so was Little Busters! but I wasn't interested in it just yet). My goal now is to clear my Rewatching anime before the end of the world year.

Death Note 37/37
    Lovely Complex 7/24

Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles 42/52
    Only the world God knows 2/12
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Hunter x Hunter is a great currently airing action show. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! is also great, but pretty different to SAO. You should try lots of different stuff, though - don't just go for what's super-popular.
    Which still = Uchuu Kyoudai, the amount of people who don't watch that show makes me die a little inside, there loss I suppose.

Chihayafuru falls into the same boat as Uchuu Kyoudai too.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by magicat View Post
    Watch Moar Animu, and thou shalt realize SAO is shounen garbage, only a rung up the ladder better than crap like Bleach and Sasuke chronicles into the Dark Side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

Because you should.
    First one yes. Second, I'm waiting until it's at least 1/2 through to start.

Finished Nichijou after 18 months. Gotta say the later 1/3 of Nichijou suffered a decline in quality, not of animation but of material/jokes/ect.

Also finished Index S1, and it is very repetitive as far as plot , as is the 6 eps of S2 I've seen thus far, how randomc.net categorized 'Magical Index S2' as a top anime of 2011 is beyond me....

Regarding this season, watching Chuunibyou, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Koko&her band of thieves bodyguards/mercenaries, PSYCHO-PAss, Robo;Notes, Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba-blahblah-blah, Shinsekai-Yori, and SAO, on a weekly/ week-by-week basis.

When I'm bored nightly for an hour or 2 before I K.O., I watch at random/rotate from the following:

Squid Girl season 1 - (Ika Musume is Yui from Kokoro Connect<3)
    Usagi Drop
    Tsuritama (This and Apollon have a nice visual theme/aesthetic)
    Sakamichi no Apollon (Cool Jazz/music)
    Kimi ni Todoke S1 -kawaii desu animation.
    Index S2, following thorough only for completion's sake
    K-On!! Finished S1 over the summer, how I Dearly missed Yui and Ritsu's antics......

Michiko e Hatchin - Nice plot thus far, love the seiyuu for Michiko and Hatchin themselves, very distinctive voices.
    Joshiraku - PRaise Jesus [gg] finished finally. Hate when things get dropped midseason.
    Casshern Sins- only seen one ep, need to see more prior to judgment.
    Baka to Test to Shokanjuu S1- cute/funny/easy to watch when sleepy, mindless fun
    Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% - I like singing anime, I like idol anime easy pick.

Thanks to Jb03848e34 for recommending: PANTY,STOCKING&Garterbelt.
    PS Where's my S2?!
    One of my absolute faves which I wrote off after a summary I read somewhere and was turned off by screencaps, believing it to be a poor cross between Dexter's Lab+Powerpuff girls. After actually seeing this I fell in love. Genuine comedy, the differen art style which I used to see as a negative is actually a boon to me now.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 2nd December 2012 at 2:55 AM.

K-on season 1
    Kaichou wa maid-sama
    Ouran highschool host club
    Shakugan no shana III

All awesome animes ^^
    Shall I take you away, to the place where dreams come true? ~ Nagisa Furukawa ~ Clannad
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2hz4pk5.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Also finished Index S1, and it is very repetitive as far as plot , as is the 6 eps of S2 I've seen thus far, how randomc.net categorized 'Magical Index S2' as a top anime of 2011 is beyond me....
    In my opinion, Railgun is the best series set in that universe. I don't know if you were thinking about glossing over it because it's a spin-off, but I'd advise that you give it a try!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

In my opinion, Railgun is the best series set in that universe. I don't know if you were thinking about glossing over it because it's a spin-off, but I'd advise that you give it a try!
    It's what the series needs, more Misaka, less Touma.

For being the titular character, Index has spans where she has little to zero role in many S1 episodes.

Watch Moar Animu, and thou shalt realize SAO is shounen garbage, only a rung up the ladder better than crap like Bleach and Sasuke chronicles into the Dark Side.
    SAO certainly isn't as good as a lot of casual anime fans seem to make it out to be, however it's also not as bad as the vocal minority try to make it out to be either. One thing is for certain though, it is definitely much better than Naruto or Bleach.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    SAO certainly isn't as good as a lot of casual anime fans seem to make it out to be, however it's also not as bad as the vocal minority try to make it out to be either. One thing is for certain though, it is definitely much better than Naruto or Bleach.
    Better? Only by the slightest margin.

Furthermore, this Fairy Dance are is dull and feels like it could have been condensed from 9-10 episodes into 4-6.

It's not horrible, but certainly not great. A passable mediocre is what SAO up until this weeks episode, all the prior ones inclusive.

Thanks to Jb03848e34 for recommending: PANTY,STOCKING&Garterbelt.
    This is a good post.

Better? Only by the slightest margin.

Furthermore, this Fairy Dance are is dull and feels like it could have been condensed from 9-10 episodes into 4-6.

It's not horrible, but certainly not great. A passable mediocre is what SAO up until this weeks episode, all the prior ones inclusive.
    In my experience the people who thinks it's garbage are those who bought into the hype before it had aired. The only hype I personally took into the show was the fact A-1 Pictures are my second favourite animation studio, and I've quite enjoyed it as a result.
    My Anime List

For being the titular character, Index has spans where she has little to zero role in many S1 episodes.
    Well, I'm not Index's biggest fan, so this didn't bother me all that much. I found Index (the series) fun, but I just found Railgun more fun!

As for Sword Art Online, there was very little I enjoyed about the 12 episodes that I watched. I liked Klein, the art was quite nice, and it was occasionally cool. But there must be something special about it, or else why would it be so popular and well-loved by many? No idea how it compares to Naruto or Bleach, though, since I've never watched them.

From the New World - 9/25
    Hayate the Combat Butler! Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 9/12

Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 56/?
    Little Busters! - 9/26
    My Little Monster - 9/13
    Psycho-Pass - 8/22
    Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 9/12

Space Brothers - 34/?

Well, I'm not Index's biggest fan, so this didn't bother me all that much. I found Index (the series) fun, but I just found Railgun more fun!

As for Sword Art Online, there was very little I enjoyed about the 12 episodes that I watched. I liked Klein, the art was quite nice, and it was occasionally cool. But there must be something special about it, or else why would it be so popular and well-loved by many? No idea how it compares to Naruto or Bleach, though, since I've never watched them.

From the New World - 9/25
    Hayate the Combat Butler! Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 9/12

Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 56/?
    Little Busters! - 9/26
    My Little Monster - 9/13
    Psycho-Pass - 8/22
    Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! - 9/12

Space Brothers - 34/?
    Bleach I saw entirely, though I skipped the Bount(filler) arc and a few other filler arcs.
    Naruto I watched also in its entirety until the 5th war started then I dropped it and took up quality animu like K-On!! and Magical Girl Madoka-Magica.

Kimi No Todoke 1/26.

Damn the protagonist is awkward. Everytime someone speaks to her, a ****ing monologue. Pretty good overall however. Not sure If I will continue, but that's only because I am reading the manga as well.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Cardcaptor Sakura - 46/70
    Motto Ojamajo Doremi - 22/50
    Fushigiboshi no Futagohime - 51/51 [COMPLETE]
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - 9/12

I took a break from Doremi to focus on Futagohime. Fun stuff at first, an off the wall comedy show about two twin princesses with ADD trying to restore the dwindling equivalent of the sun in their strange planet. It never tried to take itself too seriously.
    Then the second half arrived and suddenly they tried to inject drama and take itself seriously. It was kind of... odd when the characters are getting depressed and suddenly break into a goofy little dance. The plots went from typical cute witches solving people's everyday problems, to combating the powers of darkness ala Sailor Moon. Still an enjoyable watch but not was fun as the first half. And they changed Tio's voice for the second half, just when he was starting to get more focus. The new voice was almost unbearable. All in all the show gets a 7/10. There's a second series, but I'm not gonna watch. More of the Sailor Moon style warrior stuff + original director leaving + lots of Demoted to Extra is never a good sign.

Getting back to that Ojamajo groove. Episode 22 had me Hnnnging most of the time. The character of the day shares her voice actress with Higurashi's Satoko, one of my favorite characters ever. The same person also does the voice of Ash's Chikorita and those of the same species in the Smash Bros series. Weird...

Not even gonna get into Chuunibyou since I have next to nothing good to say about it.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

Btooom! 9/13
    Chitose Get You!! 21/-
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 9/12
    CŘDE:BREAKER 7/13
    Gintama' Enchousen 4/-
    Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You 9/12
    Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb 9/-
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 8/26
    Jormungand: Perfect Order 8/12
    K 9/13
    Little Busters! 9/26
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic 8/-
    Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 21/24
    Naruto: Shippuuden 291/-
    Psycho-Pass 8/22
    Robotics;Notes 8/22
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 8/24
    Seitokai no Ichizon Lv. 2 6/-

Shinsekai Yori 9/25
    Sword Art Online 21/25
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 8/13
    Toradora! 17/25 (Re-watching)
    Uchuu Kyoudai 35/-

Zetsuen no Tempest 9/-

I watched the Uchuu Kyoudai live-action trailer, and I really, really regret doing that.

Also, climbing Mt Everest is one hell of a first date.

Dear god, waiting to hear if Kenji passed or not was ****ing tense, even though it was fairly obvious what the outcome would be.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 2nd December 2012 at 11:18 AM.
    My Anime List

Tai Chi Chasers 25/39
    UFO Princess Valkyrie 2: Juunigatsu no Yasoukyoku 11/12
    Nichijou 24/26

Page 244 of 526 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast