Page 359 of 512 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 12788

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Having no idea what to watch next, I picked up Hataraku Maou-sama! as I didn't watch it.

Any ideas for a really good, but not too long of an anime? Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?
    tumblr.

"Don't I look nice for a guy who wants to commit a mass homicide?"

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?
    Definitely, great show.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Having no idea what to watch next, I picked up Hataraku Maou-sama! as I didn't watch it.

Any ideas for a really good, but not too long of an anime? Would you guys recommend Fate/Zero?
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. was another great anime from last season

So I've been watching random episodes of Code Geass lately. Never got why so many people hate this show. Anime is made for entertainment purposes and Code Geass is one of the most genuinely entertaining shows I've ever watched.

It's like they think they're professional critics because they can point out the 'logical shortcomings' in a show about a teenage boy with magic eye powers piloting robots while taking on the persona of a super hero to lead a war while managing to balance his school life, his relationships with other people and his love life on the side
    Yes. Very Highly

Fate/Zero is the best show ever. Whether you watch Stay Night before it depends on whether you're willing to sit through 25 episodes of annoying male lead and mundane plot to enjoy Zero slightly more depends on you, though.

Besides the seasonal stuff, I've been watching Little Busters! I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I'd ever go so far as to say I prefer it over the first season of Clannad.

And then there's FMA; don't know why i havent watched it yet considering that brotherhood was pretty much the first anime i watched from start to finish. I do prefer brotherhood as of yet, though. Also Digimon Tamers :3

Attack on Titan: 16/25
    Blood Lad: 4/10
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation: 3/12
    Danganronpa-The Animation: 4/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: 3/10
    Free!: 4/12
    Gatchaman Crowds: 3/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 4/13
    Gin no Saji: 3/11
    High School DxD New: 4/12
    Hunter x Hunter (2011): 90/?
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 5/12
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen: 4/12

Kimi no Iru Machi: 3/-
    Kiniro Mosaic: 4/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 3/12
    Love Lab: 4/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season: 4/-
    One Piece: 606/?
    Rozen Maiden (2013): 4/13
    Samurai Champloo: 2/26
    Servant x Service: 4/13
    Sunday Without God: 4/13
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu: 4/13

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 16/24
    Toriko: 115/?
    Uchouten Kazoku: 4/13
    Uchuu Kyoudai: 67/?
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!: 4/12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Attack on Titan - 16
    Free! - 4
    Humanity Has Declined - 5
    Hunter X Hunter - 90
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 4
    Servant x Service - 4
    Silver Spoon - 3
    Space Brothers - 67
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 4
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 16
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - 4

MIYUKIIIIIIIIIII
    SAWASHIROOOOOO

Not that I'm surprised that she's in Humanity Has Declined, she's in tons of stuff lately. But damn, did they ever pick the perfect character for her. Like sometimes it's just "Oh, it's her as some sexy secretary lady that doesn't do much with the story." or "there she is as a young boy." or "She's one of the only good things about Evangelion now." This character Y has her voice written all over her and I love it! Not only that, but she's got amazing chemistry with the main lead. That scene where they're fighting with swords and Y changes her voice four times in succession, dayum. I wish there were more than a few episodes with her (yes, I know she comes back later).

danganronpa: kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei - the animation 3/13
    free! 4/12
    genshiken nidaime 3/13
    hidamari sketch 1/12
    jigoku shoujo mitsuganae 4/26
    kiniro mosaic 1/12
    minami-ke omatase 1/2
    one piece 602/-
    shingeki no kyojin 3/25
    watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui! 3/12

- specials -
    chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-

the titan bug got me u_u

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    MIYUKIIIIIIIIIII
    SAWASHIROOOOOO

Not that I'm surprised that she's in Humanity Has Declined, she's in tons of stuff lately. But damn, did they ever pick the perfect character for her. Like sometimes it's just "Oh, it's her as some sexy secretary lady that doesn't do much with the story." or "there she is as a young boy." or "She's one of the only good things about Evangelion now." This character Y has her voice written all over her and I love it! Not only that, but she's got amazing chemistry with the main lead. That scene where they're fighting with swords and Y changes her voice four times in succession, dayum. I wish there were more than a few episodes with her (yes, I know she comes back later).
    She was great in Jintai, it was that role that made me like her a whole lot more than I did previously (not that I didn't like her beforehand).
    My Anime List

Blood Lad: 3/10?
    Danganronpa the Animation: 4/13
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 4/10
    Gintama: 83/201
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 6/50
    Pandora Hearts: 7/25

Man, there are so many areas of obvious Photoshop filters in the Pandora Hearts anime.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 31st July 2013 at 7:40 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Well since im in the Raildex world still i decided to finally start railgun. i have a feeling tho while watching it ima be wanting to see touma appear alot like how when watching index i wanted to see misaka appear alot

Well since im in the Raildex world still i decided to finally start railgun. i have a feeling tho while watching it ima be wanting to see touma appear alot like how when watching index i wanted to see misaka appear alot
    Touma is pretty much reduced to cameo apperances in Railgun as is pretty much everyone else from Index. Touma plays a larger role in Railgun S, but that's for when you get around to watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumiki View Post
    Touma is pretty much reduced to cameo apperances in Railgun as is pretty much everyone else from Index. Touma plays a larger role in Railgun S, but that's for when you get around to watching it.
    id assume so seeing as railgun S is the sister arc. o well atleast i get to see more of the science side of raildex

Blood Lad: 4/10?
    Freezing: 2/12
    Pandora Hearts: 9/25

I know what I'm getting into, but I am so ready to be disappointed on this show. I mean, even the first episode is not that great.

I mean, I've heard the source gets ****ing insane later, but at this early point, there is not enough "Stop that" in the world.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 1st August 2013 at 1:56 AM.

The usual links

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 16/24
    Attack on Titan - 16/25
    Danganronpa: The Animation - 4/13
    Heartcatch Precure! - 29/49
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 90/?
    Monogatari Series Second Season - 4/26
    Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
    Space Brothers - 67/?
    Sunday Without God - 4/13
    The Eccentric Family - 4/13
    The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - 4/12
    WATAMOTE ~No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!~ - 4/12

Super-rushed episode of TWGOK, and I have no idea how Keima's non-answer to Tsukiyo's perfectly legitimate question turned out to be good enough.

Watamote crossed the line from "Haha, I can totally relate to that" to "Oh... well... uh... wow..." this week. In a good way.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Robotics;Notes 11/22
    Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 10/26
    Zetman 8/13

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post

Super-rushed episode of TWGOK, and I have no idea how Keima's non-answer to Tsukiyo's perfectly legitimate question turned out to be good enough.
    every episode is going to be rushed. there fitting the whole goddess arc into 12 episodes afterall

Shingeki no Kyojin 16/25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/?
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen 4/12
    Kimi no Iru Machi 3/?
    Danganronpa the Animation 4/13
    Servant x Service 4/?

Servant x Service is a fantastic series thus far. It's just a really enjoyable series to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    every episode is going to be rushed. there fitting the whole goddess arc into 12 episodes afterall
    I may be in the minority, but (in comparison to the first couple of episodes), I didn't think this episode felt that rushed. It did, admittedly, adapt 8 or so chapters worth of material, but a majority of the cut scenes were the Fiore ones (of course, a series can feel rushed without adapting large amounts of material, anyway). It's still a great series so far, personally, either way.

I just hope they don't rush the next episode too much as it is probably my second favourite re-conquest.
    Last edited by Deicario; 1st August 2013 at 5:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post

I may be in the minority, but (in comparison to the first couple of episodes), I didn't think this episode felt that rushed. It did, admittedly, adapt 8 or so chapters worth of material, but a majority of the cut scenes were the Fiore ones. It's still a great series so far, personally, either way.

I just hope they don't rush the next episode as it is probably my second favourite re-conquest.
    the last reconquest is what i dont wanna see rushed. yui and the last one is my favorite reconquest

Freezing: 12/12 COMPLETE!

Well. That escalated slowly. Freezing took a good eight to nine episodes to get interesting, at which point it took a dramatic change of tone, with just enough moments to reminds you what you were watching.

It ended up not being as utterly crap as I thought it would be, but it took just about nine goddamned episodes for it to become something that I actually would have considered worth my time.

The usual links

Blood Lad 4/-
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation 3/12
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 4/13
    Fantasista Doll 4/12
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 4/10
    Free! 4/12
    Gatchaman Crowds 3/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 4/-
    Gin no Saji 3/11
    Hunter x Hunter 90/-
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 4/12
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 4/-
    Kiniro Mosaic 4/12
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 3/12
    Love Lab 4/13
    Monogatari Series: Second Season 4/-
    Naruto Shippuden 322/-
    Recorder to Randoseru Miミ☆ 3/-
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 4/12
    Servant x Service 3/-
    Shingeki no Kyojin 16/25
    Soul Eater 16/51

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka Cł-bu 4/13
    Tamayura: Hitotose 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 16/24

Uchouten Kazoku 3/12
    Uchuu Kyoudai 67/-
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 4/12

Spent today watching the entire first season of Tamayura so I can watch it's second season instead of Kimi no Iru Machi.
    My Anime List

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 7/50

Man, Zeta Gundam is great. I feel like I'm giving the mediocre things on my list attention well ahead of everything good.

Technically, yeah, I watched the Freezing DVD specials, but we don't mention those.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Deicario View Post
    I may be in the minority, but (in comparison to the first couple of episodes), I didn't think this episode felt that rushed. It did, admittedly, adapt 8 or so chapters worth of material, but a majority of the cut scenes were the Fiore ones (of course, a series can feel rushed without adapting large amounts of material, anyway). It's still a great series so far, personally, either way.
    I'm not trying to make a judgement against the manga, because I haven't read it. The episode felt rushed and a bit nonsensical, and maybe it was the same way in the manga too.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I'm not trying to make a judgement against the manga, because I haven't read it. The episode felt rushed and a bit nonsensical, and maybe it was the same way in the manga too.
    That's what I meant when saying that it can feel rushed without adapting large amounts of material, but I realize that's not particularly clear when re-reading what I wrote. To clarify, I personally didn't find it rushed, but of course the amount of chapters being adapted is no indication of whether the chapters themselves are rushed. In terms of reconquest, Tsukiyo gets the short end of the stick somewhat, and both the anime and manga assume to a degree you know about the initial conquest (which the anime doesn't really have the luxury of doing so).

I didn't mean to suggest you were making a judgement against the manga, in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    the last reconquest is what i dont wanna see rushed. yui and the last one is my favorite reconquest
    Agreed!
        Spoiler:- Manga Spoiler:
    Last edited by Deicario; 1st August 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation 3/12
    Naruto: Shippuuden 321/∞
    Kiss x Sis OVA 8/?
    Turning Girls ONA 6/?
    Love Lab 4/13
    Servant x Service 4/13

Kiniro Mosaic 4/12
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 3/?
    Teekyuu 2 4/12
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 5/12

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 4/12
    Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan: Eigo de Tatakau Mahou Shoujo - 1/?
    Silver Spoon 1/11

Hishoka Drop The Animation 1/?
    Brandish 2/?
    First Love 3/?
    Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi 1/?
    Tropical Kiss 2/2 - Complete
    Namanaka Hyaku Percent! 3/?
    Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend? 2/2 - Complete
    Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 2/?
    Mouryou no Nie 2/2 - Complete
    Rinkan Club 3/?
    Koiito Kinenbi The Animation 1/?
    Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume 2/?
    Chikan no Licence 2/?
    Idol Kouhosei 1/?
    Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki 1/1 - Complete
    Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou 2/2 - Complete
    Ane Koi 2/?
    Soushisouai Note The Animation 2/?
    Saimin Jutsu Zero 1/?
    Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem Cross Mix: Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu-hen 1/? -
    M Okui: Last Order 1/?
    Garden 2/?
    Ryou Seibai!: Gakuen Bishoujo Seisai Hiroku 2/?
    Koikishi Purely☆Kiss: The Animation 1/?
    JK to Orc Heidan: Aku Buta Oni ni Ryougyaku Sareta Seijo Gakuen 1/?
    Mesu Saga: Persona 1/?
    Kakushi Dere 2/?

Page 359 of 512 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast