Page 2 of 473 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Rewatching the first eight episodes of Shangri-la before picking that up again. Got hold of the first DVD of the Tsukihime anime (shhhhh, I know it's not right, but bug off...)

Might, might watch K-ON!, if I can be convinced it's worth it, and planning on watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but not until after I get and beat Persona 4 ... that's another subject altogether, though.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I've only seen one episode, so I haven't got much to say about the series yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPorygonXx View Post
    Like we really care what some random person says about us.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Credit: HawthorneKitty

I'm currently watching the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I've liked the episodes that have aired so far
    The colours I had have faded and I've been wanting to tell you
    That there's no significance to it.
    Even though the dawn no longer comes, and I cannot hear you again,
    I'm still hoping for the day that we can truly smile again.

Celluloid ~ Miku Hatsune
    Credit to my real-life friend, Isabelle

I'm currently watching Itazura na Kiss, and I'm probably in the last portion of it.

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa

Well, the anime series I'm currently watching is Lucky Star. Heh...ever since that Motteke! Sailor Fuku! song got stuck in my head, it got me hooked to watch the anime. I've reached to episode 8 and so far, I think it's pretty great. ^-^;
    Y Version Progress ~ Solo Run Challenge
    Adventure Started: 02/17/2014 | Last Update: 03/09/2014
    Name: ミチコ | Pokémon: レイセ ン (ゾロアーク♀), Level 48 | Badges: 4
    ---

[IV'd Vivillon Pattern Hunting~]
    ---
    | Rawr~ <3 |

Currently watching Hetalia, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters and the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. After Yu-Gi-Oh, I'll finally start watching FMA: Brotherhood, watch ToraDora and K-On too, cuz with those three, I'd only read the manga. XD

Currently, I've been watching Gravitation since I bought the first two DVDs. I've wanted them for so long but now that I have it, I'm so happy. <33 I've also recently watched the Death Note R: Director's Cut. It has a summary of the series plus the OVAs. It's quite interesting to watch. ^.^

I also recently bought BECK and Moribito, so I'll probably be watching them soon as well.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

FMA: Brotherhood

I finally decided to get around and start watching it.

I recently watched Queen's Blade. I wish I hadn't.

I keep getting side tracked but I'm finally able to watch Nana on DVD this weekend after [I[Pokémon Diamon and Pearl: Galactic Battles[/I]. I'm going to check out uncut Sonic X on 4Kids' page if they ever put it up. I just want to see what they do with it.

清順(トンボ)
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

FMA Brotherhood is what I am watching.

I do not like it so far, but it is still cool.

Currently I am re-watching .hack/sign (the first series) and about to start Tsubasa. After that I believe I am going to start on Death Note.

Blood+ episode 7. So far it's been ~okay~ What bugged me was    Spoiler:- Eps 4-6:

FMA Brotherhood, episode 14 iirc? Greed arc. Not much to say yet.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

I just finished watching all 12 episodes of Loveless. It was really good, though I gotta read the manga to figure out some stuff^^ Probably gonna find another anime similar to Loveless and/or Gravitation.

Just finished watching all of Hikaru no Go. I forgot how awesome it was and decided to finish it these past two days and it was a great choice. It's one of my favorite animes now. x3 Like this person said, "I love the character growth in this anime. You don't even notice them changing in character, or in appearance at first then you look at the last episode and compare it too the first and you're like. Whoa."

Also, Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I love how everyone is complaining about Maria. Oh how their opinions will change in the last question arc when     Spoiler:- last question arc:
    Quite touching really. ;A;
    Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 4th July 2009 at 10:54 AM.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (follows manga which is great for hardcore FMA lovers!) & The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (...its just getting better more each time!)
    Last edited by Reiji; 4th July 2009 at 10:59 AM.
    ~~ Join and level up to 10! ^^

Haruhi Suzumiya 2 - Ahh, this story is going to go on for a long time, I can tell XD The episodes are so similar because of what's happening, but I find the story interesting

Yugioh Duel Monsters - Decided to start rewatch season 5 because when I first watched it a few months ago, I missed a lot, which I realised when I read the manga XD

Yugioh 5Ds - Not as bad as some make it out to be. I've been watching random episodes on TV for a few days and it actually seems kind of good, so I may try to catch up with it. It's just funny that one of the villians has Bakura's voice actor and he put on an Australian accent, but I'm used to it being British XD

The most recent Anime I watched was episode 8 of "Galaxy Railways"....Via On Demand. I'm going to watch episodes 9 & 10 today.

and

[Spoiler] I've finished season 3 episode 53 of CCS. WHAT? Just because I'm a boy doesn't mean I can't watch Anime with hot anime girls! XD![/SPoiler]
    I WILL BECOME INACTIVE MORE AND MORE, BUT WILL STILL COME ON. THE REASON IS I AM WORKING ON LEARNING TO TALK TO ANIMALS, WHICH REQUIRE LOTS OF TIME. I ALSO, BEING A STUDENT IN COLLEGE, HAVE LOTS OF SCHOOL WORK, SO PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

Please click.

Watched Pokemon D/P: Team Galactic on Saturday morning and Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist that night.

Also watched Ah! My Buddha: Vol.3 - The Three Exposed Jewels DVD tonight.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Bravely Default (3DS XL) and Titanfall (x-Box 360 S)

I'm currently watching Code Geass S2 Soul Eater and Zero No Tsukaima Princess no Rondo(yes, apparently it's 2008 ^_-)

Gurren Lagaan and One Piece
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Well I started on s-CRY-ed! I really love it!

I also love the fact that Souichirou Hoshi & Yukari Tamura voice these two people that are living together. It makes me squeal since it had a scenario I had in mind for Keiichi & Rika from Higurashi come true. xD -shot- Though yeah, I love Kazuma! x3 He's really awesome! nya~
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

The Umineko anime for sure.

Fanboy senses tingling. I can't wait for more episodes.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

Sengoku BASARA, Blood+ and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

And some stuff that's currently airing, like FMA: Brotherhood and Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Too much. x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Well I started on s-CRY-ed! I really love it!

I also love the fact that Souichirou Hoshi & Yukari Tamura voice these two people that are living together. It makes me squeal since it had a scenario I had in mind for Keiichi & Rika from Higurashi come true. xD -shot- Though yeah, I love Kazuma! x3 He's really awesome! nya~
    s-CRY-ed is awesome, but it's totally more awesome in English too. (You should give it a try. It's a great dub.)

Anywho, I just finished up Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad and immediately started fangirling for more, but I'm too cheap to buy the manga. x_x; Such a great show; I want to watch it again and again. x3
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Page 2 of 473 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast