Page 127 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 14045

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Currently watching Sengoku Basara. Pretty good.
    ~Made By PrincessSarahEm on DeviantArt
    ~ Flute picture aquaticdivinity from deviantArt
    << Please clicky

2. Default

Toaru Majutsu no Index I 3/24
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 1/24
    Mushi-shi 2/26

Nichijou 3/26

Amagami SS+ plus - 12/12 - Complete
    Another - 12/12 - Complete >.>

Kill Me Baby - 6/?
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - 11/26
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - 11/12
    Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - /12
    Hanasaku Iroha - 15/26
    Tales of the Abyss - 6/26

Tiger & Bunny - 22/25
    Steins;Gate - 22/24
    Chihayafuru - 24/25
    The Future Diary - 23/26
    Bodacious Space Pirates - 12/26
    Daily Lives of High School Boys - 11/12
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - 12/12
    Paranoia Agent - 10/13
    Library War - 8/12
    UN-GO - 7/11
    Fighting Spirit - 62/75

I dunno, Bodacious Space Pirates often seems like it's on the verge of doing something really cool, without the really cool thing ever happening. It's not bad, but it feels like it should be better.

Ano Natsu de Matteru had some well handled romance, and it never seemed to linger too much on a single point. The main two were a bit bland, in my opinion, but the other characters were very good. Well worth the watch.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 27th March 2012 at 12:36 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon X, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl and White 2 in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Ano Natsu de Matteru had some well handled romance, and it never seemed to linger too much on a single point. The main two were a bit bland, in my opinion, but the other characters were very good. Well worth the watch.
    I liked them together. They were cute. It's nice to see a show that leads up to a couple getting together and actually shows them together for a few episodes.

Ano Natsu de Matteru - COMPLETE!
    Another - COMPLETE

Bakuman 2 - 24
    Daily Lives of High School Boys - 11
    Future Diary - 22
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 23
    Persona 4 The Animation - 23

Ano Natsu de Matteru is probably the best show this season imo. I was on the verge of hating the ending forever until the last few seconds. Also Remon's reveal was amazing, I was holding my head in disbelief when it all went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I liked them together. They were cute. It's nice to see a show that leads up to a couple getting together and actually shows them together for a few episodes.
    Yeah, their chemistry was good. I just didn't fall in love with them as characters.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon X, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl and White 2 in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 24/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 255/-
    Mirai Nikki 23/26
    Chihayafuru 25/25 - COMPLETE
    Recorder to Randoseru 11/13
    Another 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Ano Natsu de Matteru 12/12 - COMPLETE

Mouretsu Pirates 12/26
    Danshi Koukousei no Nichibros 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 11/12
    Inu X Boku SS 11/12
    Gintama' 51/51 - COMPLETE
    Gokujo 10/-
    zuma 2/6
    To Aru Majutsu no Index II 18/24
    Nichijou 2/26 (Re-watching)

I demand an Ano Natsu spin-off with Remon as the lead.

EDIT: Wow, that really didn't seem like a series ending episode for Chihayafuru, needs a second season now, and much more Taichi being a sadist.

Oh, and I've said 3 or times already, but I'm saying it again, I demand Nichibros season 2 now, I don't want to wait.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 28th March 2012 at 12:57 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Bakuman 2 - 24
    Daily Lives of High School Boys - COMPLETE
    FLCL (agian) - 2

Future Diary - 22
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 23
    Persona 4 The Animation - 23

Finally done Daily Lives of High School Boys. I stuck through to the end and now... I don't have to watch it anymore!

Two scene lifted straight from Nichijou (claw game and weiner drop) and a K-On! parody at the end! Stay classy.

Bleach 366/366: So sad about this but it had to be done. At least the anime should come back in a year or 2 when there is enough distance.

finished another and nichibros. not to sure what to really do now. i guess i still have persona 4 and mirai nikki.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Bleach 366/366: So sad about this but it had to be done. At least the anime should come back in a year or 2 when there is enough distance.
    Yeah I'm kinda bummed out about it too and I abandoned the anime a while ago.

ALSO I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST ABOUT THIS SO I'M PUTTING IT HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 28th March 2012 at 5:06 AM.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 19: The Weight of the World (Part 1)
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 2)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Bakuman 2 - COMPLETE
    FLCL (agian) - 2
    Future Diary - 23
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 24
    Persona 4 The Animation - 24

Bakuman 2 had a fantastic ending, as expected. And a nice little cliffhanger for season 3!

Amagami SS+ plus - 12/12- Complete
    Kill Me Baby - 12/13
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - 11/12
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - 12/12 - Complete
    Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - 12/12 - Complete
    Hanasaku Iroha - 15/26
    Tales of the Abyss - 6/26
    Kid Icarus 3D Anime - 2/2 - Complete

I think the ending to Ano Nastu was perfect, nothing was forced and it all came together. My top for the season/year so far. And yes, Remon does need a spinoff. Other than that, the completed titles are rolling in.
    Last edited by Jb; 28th March 2012 at 8:05 AM.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 24/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 255/-
    Mirai Nikki 23/26
    Recorder to Randoseru 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Mouretsu Pirates 12/26
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Inu X Boku SS 11/12
    Gokujo 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Ozuma 2/6
    To Aru Majutsu no Index II 20/24
    Nichijou 2/26 (Re-watching)

Wow, my list is starting to look really small now, which is good because at last count there were 16 (though I've already started watching one) series plan on picking up this season.
    My Anime List

One piece - Again
    Naruto - latest
    Beelzebub- latest
    Fairy Tail - latest

and finished alot.
    Pokemon White Friend Code:
    1421 1856 2519

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Finally done Daily Lives of High School Boys. I stuck through to the end and now... I don't have to watch it anymore!

Two scene lifted straight from Nichijou (claw game and weiner drop) and a K-On! parody at the end! Stay classy.
    Nichijou was by no means the first series to use the crane game for humour. The sausage scene was pretty similar, though.

Tiger & Bunny - 23/25
    Steins;Gate - 23/24
    Chihayafuru - 25/25
    The Future Diary - 23/26
    Bodacious Space Pirates - 12/26
    Daily Lives of High School Boys - 12/12
    Paranoia Agent - 11/13
    Library War - 10/12
    UN-GO - 8/11
    Fighting Spirit - 62/75

Daily Lives of High School Boys was a really good comedy series. I didn't think everything was funny, but if someone were to make a series which I thought was funny the whole way through, I'd give them my life savings.

Chihayafuru was an amazing series that goes straight into my top 10. Karuta was totally unfamiliar to me, but it was at times beautiful (art and sound were fantastic in general, actually), and at times really intense. And the characters were really great too, particularly the leads. After the last episode, the story really doesn't feel finished, and this show definitely deserves a second season.

Im thinking of rewatching toradora i loved that
    Pokemon White Friend Code:
    1421 1856 2519

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Daily Lives of High School Boys was a really good comedy series. I didn't think everything was funny, but if someone were to make a series which I thought was funny the whole way through, I'd give them my life savings.
    I'm lucky I don't think like you, because I kid you not I laughed at every single scene.

Chihayafuru was an amazing series that goes straight into my top 10. Karuta was totally unfamiliar to me, but it was at times beautiful (art and sound were fantastic in general, actually), and at times really intense. And the characters were really great too, particularly the leads. After the last episode, the story really doesn't feel finished, and this show definitely deserves a second season.
    The way they ended it screamed season 2, to not have a season 2 at this point despite bad sales would seem like a cop out, and considering it is animated by Madhouse who also animated Kaiji which got a second season despite similarly bad sales the chances of a second season really don't seem that low.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 28th March 2012 at 12:08 PM.
    My Anime List

I haven't watched Bleach in over a year, but seeing as it's the last episode I may as well tribute to it.

Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Eh, I watched Nichijiou episode 1 - does it get funnier later on? Because it didn't really make me laugh. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Eh, I watched Nichijiou episode 1 - does it get funnier later on? Because it didn't really make me laugh. :/
    Yes.

OT: I finally started watching Monster, 7 eps in now.

I was asking that exact same question after episode 1, and you know what? It got a hell of a lot better.

EDIT: @TotalPotato, look at that, there is already a rumor of season 2, now let's pray that it turns out to be true.
    http://theakiba.com/rumor-chihayafuru-second-season/
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 28th March 2012 at 4:03 PM.
    My Anime List

No, it gets WAY MORE funny later.
    Last edited by Jb; 28th March 2012 at 6:00 PM.

I'm watching FMAB for the first time and love it. I'm also watching Soul Eater again.

Page 127 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast