Page 128 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 13229

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

finished another and nichibros. not to sure what to really do now. i guess i still have persona 4 and mirai nikki.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Bleach 366/366: So sad about this but it had to be done. At least the anime should come back in a year or 2 when there is enough distance.
    Yeah I'm kinda bummed out about it too and I abandoned the anime a while ago.

ALSO I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST ABOUT THIS SO I'M PUTTING IT HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 28th March 2012 at 6:06 AM.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Bakuman 2 - COMPLETE
    FLCL (agian) - 2
    Future Diary - 23
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 24
    Persona 4 The Animation - 24

Bakuman 2 had a fantastic ending, as expected. And a nice little cliffhanger for season 3!

Amagami SS+ plus - 12/12- Complete
    Kill Me Baby - 12/13
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - 11/12
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - 12/12 - Complete
    Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - 12/12 - Complete
    Hanasaku Iroha - 15/26
    Tales of the Abyss - 6/26
    Kid Icarus 3D Anime - 2/2 - Complete

I think the ending to Ano Nastu was perfect, nothing was forced and it all came together. My top for the season/year so far. And yes, Remon does need a spinoff. Other than that, the completed titles are rolling in.
    Last edited by Jb; 28th March 2012 at 9:05 AM.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 24/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 255/-
    Mirai Nikki 23/26
    Recorder to Randoseru 13/13 - COMPLETE
    Mouretsu Pirates 12/26
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Inu X Boku SS 11/12
    Gokujo 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Ozuma 2/6
    To Aru Majutsu no Index II 20/24
    Nichijou 2/26 (Re-watching)

Wow, my list is starting to look really small now, which is good because at last count there were 16 (though I've already started watching one) series plan on picking up this season.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

One piece - Again
    Naruto - latest
    Beelzebub- latest
    Fairy Tail - latest

and finished alot.
    Pokemon White Friend Code:
    1421 1856 2519

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Finally done Daily Lives of High School Boys. I stuck through to the end and now... I don't have to watch it anymore!

Two scene lifted straight from Nichijou (claw game and weiner drop) and a K-On! parody at the end! Stay classy.
    Nichijou was by no means the first series to use the crane game for humour. The sausage scene was pretty similar, though.

Tiger & Bunny - 23/25
    Steins;Gate - 23/24
    Chihayafuru - 25/25
    The Future Diary - 23/26
    Bodacious Space Pirates - 12/26
    Daily Lives of High School Boys - 12/12
    Paranoia Agent - 11/13
    Library War - 10/12
    UN-GO - 8/11
    Fighting Spirit - 62/75

Daily Lives of High School Boys was a really good comedy series. I didn't think everything was funny, but if someone were to make a series which I thought was funny the whole way through, I'd give them my life savings.

Chihayafuru was an amazing series that goes straight into my top 10. Karuta was totally unfamiliar to me, but it was at times beautiful (art and sound were fantastic in general, actually), and at times really intense. And the characters were really great too, particularly the leads. After the last episode, the story really doesn't feel finished, and this show definitely deserves a second season.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Im thinking of rewatching toradora i loved that
    Pokemon White Friend Code:
    1421 1856 2519

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Daily Lives of High School Boys was a really good comedy series. I didn't think everything was funny, but if someone were to make a series which I thought was funny the whole way through, I'd give them my life savings.
    I'm lucky I don't think like you, because I kid you not I laughed at every single scene.

Chihayafuru was an amazing series that goes straight into my top 10. Karuta was totally unfamiliar to me, but it was at times beautiful (art and sound were fantastic in general, actually), and at times really intense. And the characters were really great too, particularly the leads. After the last episode, the story really doesn't feel finished, and this show definitely deserves a second season.
    The way they ended it screamed season 2, to not have a season 2 at this point despite bad sales would seem like a cop out, and considering it is animated by Madhouse who also animated Kaiji which got a second season despite similarly bad sales the chances of a second season really don't seem that low.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 28th March 2012 at 1:08 PM.
    My Anime List

I haven't watched Bleach in over a year, but seeing as it's the last episode I may as well tribute to it.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Eh, I watched Nichijiou episode 1 - does it get funnier later on? Because it didn't really make me laugh. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Eh, I watched Nichijiou episode 1 - does it get funnier later on? Because it didn't really make me laugh. :/
    Yes.

OT: I finally started watching Monster, 7 eps in now.

I was asking that exact same question after episode 1, and you know what? It got a hell of a lot better.

EDIT: @TotalPotato, look at that, there is already a rumor of season 2, now let's pray that it turns out to be true.
    http://theakiba.com/rumor-chihayafuru-second-season/
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 28th March 2012 at 5:03 PM.
    My Anime List

No, it gets WAY MORE funny later.
    Last edited by Jb; 28th March 2012 at 7:00 PM.

I'm watching FMAB for the first time and love it. I'm also watching Soul Eater again.

Future Diary - 23/26
    Chihayafuru - 25/25 FINISHED
    Another - 12/12 FINISHED
    Bodacious Space Pirates - 12/26
    The Daily Lives of High School Boys - 12/12 FINISHED
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 29/51
    Mobile Suit Gundam - 22/42
    Soul Eater - 51/51 FINISHED
    Ano Natsu de Matteru - 12/12 FINISHED

Ayaya, so many endings this week. Some series I'll miss, and another that I'm frankly glad to see the back of (I'll be here all week). Ano Natsu's ending was sweet, funny and with plenty of Remon. Pretty much all I ever wanted from it. Good stuff. Nichibros ended on a good note too. Overall, despite some dips it was a fun comedy series with a great ensemble (despite the title, the best of them are female). I'd be up for a second helping if they do indeed end up providing one.

But of course the main event was saying farewell to Chihayafuru. I find it hard to shut up about how much I love this show (seriously, it's probably one the best anime ever made) so I'll simply lend my voice to the fellow fanboys in this thread calling for a second season. Luckily, the 'ending' really seemed to be showing no consideration whatsoever that there might be a possibility that they won't continue, which is always a good sign.

Also, I finally finished my Soul Eater box set. Soul Eater is a brilliant shonen manga and luckily BONES really got it. It's hard to imagine it being better represented on screen than it was, and I tend to be very critical of anime adaptations of my favourite shonen manga (Hunter x Hunter 2011, I hardly knew thee).
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    No, it get WAY MORE funny later.
    I thought the first episode was hilarious. Maybe cause I was comparing it to the yawnfest that was the OVA, episode 0. It does get better though.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

Kill Me Baby - 12/13
    Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - 12/12 - Complete
    Hanasaku Iroha - 15/26
    Tales of the Abyss - 6/26
    Mirai Nikki - 2/26 - Started

I'm pretty satisfied with the ending to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai. Cute and sweet at the same time.

Small list now lol.
    Last edited by Jb; 29th March 2012 at 1:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Ayaya, so many endings this week. Some series I'll miss, and another that I'm frankly glad to see the back of (I'll be here all week).

Ano Natsu's ending was sweet, funny and with plenty of Remon. Pretty much all I ever wanted from it.
    Yeah, it was great. Though looking back why didn't
        Spoiler:- last episode:

Good stuff. Nichibros ended on a good note too. Overall, despite some dips it was a fun comedy series with a great ensemble (despite the title, the best of them are female). I'd be up for a second helping if they do indeed end up providing one.
    I still think the main cast didn't have that much personality. Come to think of it I agree with you on the female thing.

Also, I finally finished my Soul Eater box set. Soul Eater is a brilliant shonen manga and luckily BONES really got it. It's hard to imagine it being better represented on screen than it was, and I tend to be very critical of anime adaptations of my favourite shonen manga (Hunter x Hunter 2011, I hardly knew thee).
    I know what you mean that Bones GOT it. Some of the animation really does the series justice.

FLCL (agian) - 4
    Future Diary - 23

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I'm pretty satisfied with the ending to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai. Cute and sweet at the same time.
    I don't know how I'm going to live without my weekly dose of Hina being adorable.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    I thought the first episode was hilarious. Maybe cause I was comparing it to the yawnfest that was the OVA, episode 0. It does get better though.
    I actually watched that OVA after the series, and wondered where the hell the funny went.

Quote Originally Posted by Simipour View Post
    I actually watched that OVA after the series, and wondered where the hell the funny went.
    Yeah the OVA was just not funny, I almost didn't watch the show after that, but I decided to at least give episode one ago, I nearly gave up then though, but I thought "nope I will give them one more episode, I don't want this to be the first ever KyoAni show I drop" and with episode two I fell in love with the show.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 24/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 255/-
    Mirai Nikki 23/26
    Mouretsu Pirates 12/26
    Inu X Boku SS 12/12 - COMPLETE
    Ozuma 2/6
    To Aru Majutsu no Index II 24/24 - COMPLETE
    Nichijou 2/26 (Re-watching)

And with that my Winter series (apart from Mouretsu Pirates) are all completed.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 30th March 2012 at 4:00 AM.
    My Anime List

Dead Leaves - COMPLETE
    FLCL (agian) - COMPLETE
    Future Diary - 23

FLCL is definitely better on the rewatch. I feel like I understand a lot more of it, or maybe it's that I've watched a lot more shows since then. Or maybe it's that I can sit back and take note of the different themes and symbolism while I already know the plot. Whatever it is, it's a lot like Gurren Lagann in the sense that since I've watched it a second time, I love it even more.

Also I watched Dead Leaves from the brilliant mind of Hiroyuki Imaishi. Balls to the wall fast paced action all the time! It's free on YouTube (runs at 50 mins) and I highly suggest that anyone who likes rude, crazy action checks it out!

Got back to my anime!

Tekkaman Blade - 29
    Medabots - 15
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 30th March 2012 at 6:12 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 128 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast