Page 13 of 531 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

I've been watching Ouran. I'm up to about episode 15 or 16, I think. It's really funny and sweet, but I wish it's kind of slow. It's a bit too episodic, and I'm waiting for it to pick up.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Witchblade, Ga-Rei-Zero, Cowboy Bebop and the usual FMA, One Piece and Bleach
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Watched episodes 34 and 35 of Axis Powers Hetalia. I love that show <3
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/29yfk29.gif[/IMG]
    THEN WHO
    WAS PHONE?

By now I&#180;m watching Pokemon on Cartoon Network, Saint Seya and Sailor Moon on DVD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeconator11 View Post
    This just sent weird images through my brain.

Slalamences, Skarmory, and Ho-oh all lifting a nuke, and a Pikachu's like "Set them up the bomb, and they drop it, and BOOM goes Hoenn.

credits: BynineB -1337speon
    --if someone is still visiting this profile, you can now find me here: bootymasterjangdongwoo@tumblr--

Trigun, Deep Space Planet Future Gun Action!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

i'm re-watching special a for the fourth time. BEST ROMANCE ANIME EVER !

Since I'll probably *finally* finish a few of an animes I've been slowly knocking down episode by episode (like Mushi-shi, Nabari and Nodame Cantablie), I'm going to start watching the first season of Code Geass. I've so much about it I'll finally discover the hype behind it all. :l Also I'm watching some Soul Eater as well, which is indeed good so if Code Geass turns out to be "eh..." I can sneak in something I'll actually enjoy. >__>

I'm watching Case Closed and Mushi-shi on TV. Case Closed was a favorite of mine from long ago, when it aired shortly on Adult Swim. Mushi-shi is one I'm only just starting to take interest in, and then, only because it seems so peaceful and calm, unlike many other animes I've seen.

I'm watching Naruto: Shippuden (or however they spell it) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood online. Both are so very fun to watch... ^_^;

Just got back from watching Eureka Seven in the theaters. Great dub, and it was cool hearing the original English cast. And Kari Wahlgren did amazing voicing an elderly character. There's even a clip of her doing the voice. Almost didn't think it was her.

Hilarious outtakes and alternate lines after the commentary. You even hear Lelouch/Ichigo :P

The movie itself was alright. It does throw a lot of science and jargon at you every now and then. I prefer the series, probably because Anemone and Dominic were fun to watch, and had a slightly more interesting relationship. But I say that probably because there was always so much drama between Renton and Eureka. And this movie is no different with those two. At least Renton isn't as much of a whiny coward from the beginning.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I'm watching Case Closed and Mushi-shi on TV. Case Closed was a favorite of mine from long ago, when it aired shortly on Adult Swim.
    Shinichi = <3!

OK, back on topic. Just watched Fullmetal Alchemist 23 & 24. OMG. Poor Lan Fan.

BACK

Rewatched the first ep. of CLANNAD yesterday and remembered why it's my absolute favorite anime. Now alternating between rewatching that series and making my first run though Cowboy Bebop (I can see why it's so popular). Also been watching Samurai Champloo with some friends when we can all get together.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

I'm watching Ouran High School Host Club for the second time through,
    and of course, the usual Fullmetal Alchemist on DVD... <33
    I'm thinking about getting into either Pandora Hearts or Death Note next.
    (With DN, I know the main gist and plot of the show, but only usually watch it on Adult Swim when I can.)
    Subeta > Neopets
    Try it out.

Need Help? I have the same username.

----------------------------------

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value most be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth."
        Spoiler:- Current Claimers:

Finished Pandora Hearts.

Spoiler:- The Ending:

BACK

Watched Bleach (x2) and Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit on Adult Swim last night. Also watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Volume 1 dvd today just for the heck of it.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Watched Pokemon DP125 & Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 25.

BACK

I just finished Dennou Coil, although I regret I didn't get through the series faster.

I'm probably gonna catch up with CANAAN and Basquash!, and starting watching Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

I just endured the grueling Endless Eight for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2

I'm currently watching an anime called "Darker Than Black."

Watched Asura Cryin' 2 Episode 1. Nice!

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I'm watching Case Closed and Mushi-shi on TV. Case Closed was a favorite of mine from long ago, when it aired shortly on Adult Swim. Mushi-shi is one I'm only just starting to take interest in, and then, only because it seems so peaceful and calm, unlike many other animes I've seen.

I'm watching Naruto: Shippuden (or however they spell it) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood online. Both are so very fun to watch... ^_^;
    You watch anime? Why must you continue to keep secrets from me? ;-;

Finished Pandora Hearts, and, after much procrastination, Lucky Star and it's OVA. Pandora Hearts also dished out a rather anticlimactic ending. I can see a sequel though. Also watched the 25th episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and episode 36 of Hetalia - Axis Powers.

Also, I picked up Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. A delightful (oh the irony) change of pace for comedy animes. I'm definitely going to watch it's sequels. It's, many, many sequels...
    Last edited by Umbreon-dana; 2nd October 2009 at 5:42 PM.

Thirty-sixth of Hetalia. Haha, America with the winter downs. Too bad Tony's bad mouth wasn't used yet.
    Two hours from now, the latest episode of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I haven't gotten to that point in the manga, so this should prove interesting.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Just finished Detective Conan episode 548. LOL @ Ran hugging Conan.

BACK

I am about to start watching K&#228;mpfer. From what I hear, this will either be the worst or best decision I will ever make this fall.

Just finished watching Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time). Pretty darn good movie.

I just started watching the first ep of Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    Just finished Detective Conan episode 548. LOL @ Ran hugging Conan.
    I love that I am not the only one who loves Case Closed! I was just watching it earlier, its awesome

Page 13 of 531 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast