Page 143 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 13250

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    So, I'll ask any good new anime anybody watching that they'd recommend?
    Hyouka.
    Hyouka.
    HYOUKA.

Fate Zero is having a fantastic second season. Kids On The Slope has had a great beginning. Lupin III is both visually stunning and well written.
    All of those series have incredible animation and interesting stories so I'm recommending the bunch.

Chihayafuru - 8
    Eureka Seven: AO - 2
    Fate/Zero - 16
    Hunter X Hunter - 28
    Hyouka - 1
    Kids On The Slope - 2
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead - 3
    Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 3
    Space Brothers - 4
    Zetman - 4

Damn you guys, Chihayafuru is great... I feel so bad for not watching it the last two seasons.
    I'm impressed too. With an anime based around a sport that consists of bending over, leaning forward and doing fast body movements there has been no focus on T&A or jiggles to be found. Even though the main character is an attractive young girl, they don't exploit that one bit. It could have easily been a cleavage-and-butt-fest but instead they put the effort to give her a very attractive face. Such an attractive face.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Hyouka.
    Hyouka.
    HYOUKA.

Fate Zero is having a fantastic second season. Kids On The Slope has had a great beginning. Lupin III is both visually stunning and well written.
    All of those series have incredible animation and interesting stories so I'm recommending the bunch.

Chihayafuru - 8
    Fate/Zero - 16
    Hunter X Hunter - 28
    Hyouka - 1
    Kids On The Slope - 2
    Space Brothers - 4
    Zetman - 4

Damn you guys, Chihayafuru is great... I feel so bad for not watching it the last two seasons.
    I'm impressed too. With an anime based around a sport that consists of bending over, leaning forward and doing fast body movements there has been no focus on T&A or jiggles to be found. Even though the main character is an attractive young girl, they don't exploit that one bit. It could have easily been a cleavage-and-butt-fest but instead they put the effort to give her a very attractive face. Such an attractive face.
    Tiger&Bunny 3/20-something

To our biggest Hyouka Fanboy, some trivia about Hyouka:

Hyoka = Frozen treats (specifically with ice). This title clearly indicates that the show is about the 4 main characters sitting around in the club room eating ice cream, Mr. Garigari, and FroYo. This also means that K-On is like the archnemesis of Hyoka because they ate warm desserts and tea in the club room.

Alternatively, the title refers to Hotaro being ~cold yet sweet~.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    To our biggest Hyouka Fanboy, some trivia about Hyouka:
    Heh, I like that title.

Hyoka = Frozen treats (specifically with ice). This title clearly indicates that the show is about the 4 main characters sitting around in the club room eating ice cream, Mr. Garigari, and FroYo. This also means that K-On is like the archnemesis of Hyoka because they ate warm desserts and tea in the club room.
    Funny, as I was watching the first episode and Chitanda said she could hear something I said to myself "It's just the Light Music Club, don't worry about them." Too bad the series couldn't be in the same school, that's be a laugh.

Oh and Tiger & Bunny has 25 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    To our biggest Hyouka Fanboy
    I dispute this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    So, I'll ask any good new anime anybody watching that they'd recommend? Might as well add some more now to the list rather than come back later and learn about it in my opinion. Makes things easier I guess
    Hyouka obviously, but also Uchuu Kyoudai, Sakamichi no Apollon, Tsuritama, and Jormungand.

I love saying "I told you so!" so I'm going to say it, I told you so!
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I dispute this fact.
    I am suddenly reminded of this scene.

Is this the birth of the Charizard vs Jolteon war?

I love saying "I told you so!" so I'm going to say it, I told you so!
    GRAH! I'd be more mad if you weren't right dammit!

I am suddenly reminded of this scene.

Is this the birth of the Charizard vs Jolteon war?
    Lets be honest, you would be at a serious disadvantage in this war, you are a flying type, while I am an electric type after all.

Cue ParaChomp with one of his Pokemon battle related jokes.
    My Anime List

Lets be honest, you would be at a serious disadvantage in this war, you are a flying type, while I am an electric type after all.

Yeah, you're right.

And then double-right.

Its worse that Jolteon has such a higher base speed stat lol.

Anyways watching Bakuman season 2 and I'm giving Hyouka a chance with all the praise you 2 have been heaping on top of it.

I'm happy to say that Gurren Lagann is great so far. Episode 10 is where I stopped and now that my exams are over, I can focus on the last half of the episodes.

I've only just realized... Chihayafuru is a sports anime... and I'm enjoying it. That's not normal, for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Its worse that Jolteon has such a higher base speed stat lol.
    TT__TT YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT!

Anyways watching Bakuman season 2 and I'm giving Hyouka a chance with all the praise you 2 have been heaping on top of it.
    What can I say, we're fanboys. ^_^'

I'm happy to say that Gurren Lagann is great so far. Episode 10 is where I stopped and now that my exams are over, I can focus on the last half of the episodes.
    Fantastic! Glad to hear you've liked it so far!

I've only just realized... Chihayafuru is a sports anime... and I'm enjoying it. That's not normal, for me anyway.
    I'm with you there the only other sports anime I enjoyed was loli basketball Ro-Kyu-Bu! though I didn't enjoy it for the basketball...
    TT__TT YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT!
    It gets worse, I trained exclusively on Ghastlys, so you know I have max Special Attack.

What can I say, we're fanboys. ^_^'
    Understatement of the century.

Eheehee. One step closer to karuta-based world domination.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Eheehee. One step closer to karuta-based world domination.
    I actually want to play the game now. But I can't speak/read Japanese yet. ****.

Chihayafuru - 11
    Fate/Zero - 16
    Hunter X Hunter - 28
    Hyouka - 1
    Kids On The Slope - 2
    Space Brothers - 4
    Zetman - 4

I made it to double-digits in one day so I think at this point I should sleep. Gotta run around throwing job applications at people tomorrow and I can't be too tired.

I made it to double-digits in one day so I think at this point I should sleep. Gotta run around throwing job applications at people tomorrow and I can't be too tired.
    By the time it's over you will be like, "Chihayafuru Y U NO SEASON 2 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)"
    My Anime List

the bad animation in pandora hearts kinda ruins it.
    im considering dropping squid girl, since its been pretty meh for me.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 28/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 260/-
    Mouretsu Pirates 15/26
    Uchuu Kyoudai 4/-
    Natsuiro Kiseki 3/12
    Accel World 3/24
    Zetman 4/13
    Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ 4/-
    Yurumates 3D 3/-
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead 4/10

Sankarea 3/-
    Acchi Kocchi 3/-
    Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna 3/13
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 3/12
    Nazo no Kanojo X 3/13
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 3/12
    Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san 3/-
    Jormungand 3/12
    Sakamichi no Apollon 2/11
    Tsuritama 2/11
    Eureka Seven Ao 2/-
    Hyouka 1/21
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 26th April 2012 at 2:31 PM.
    My Anime List

Wow, I'm surprised that this never even crossed my mind. But I'm really glad you're enjoying it - I think the biggest problem people have with Chihayafuru is starting it because it doesn't sound too interesting.

Also, I find it funny that it aired in the same season as The Future Diary, and I found Chihayafuru more intense.

Redline?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Also, I find it funny that it aired in the same season as The Future Diary, and I found Chihayafuru more intense.
    I don't want to live in a world where some survival game is more intense than karuta.
    My Anime List

Dan Doh!! -- episode 9/26
    Just going to start Final Fantasy Unlimited as well ^^
    Last edited by Shinku; 26th April 2012 at 8:09 PM.

By the time it's over you will be like, "Chihayafuru Y U NO SEASON 2 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)"
    I can see myself doing that, It's an ongoing manga right? And as long as it doesn't have a conclusive ending, the case will most likely be that I'll be begging for more.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised that this never even crossed my mind. But I'm really glad you're enjoying it - I think the biggest problem people have with Chihayafuru is starting it because it doesn't sound too interesting.
    Well I'm kind of a pervert so yeah.
    And yes, I initially didn't watch Chihayafuru because it looked dull. HOW CAN I REPENT FOR MY SINS?!

Future Diary tries to hard. With everything.

Redline?
    Oh shi- that counts too. Dammit Madhouse...

I can see myself doing that, It's an ongoing manga right? And as long as it doesn't have a conclusive ending, the case will most likely be that I'll be begging for more.
    The ending almost seems like they are planning on season 2, luckily it's animated by the same studio (Madhouse) as Kaiji which sold equally as bad, but still got a second season, fingers crossed Chihayafuru gets the same treatment.
    My Anime List

Yeah I kinda figured you guys would recommend Hyouka which is why I added it a little while ago as in earlier in the week, although I haven't started watching it.

Originally Posted by Jolteon91
    I don't want to live in a world where some survival game is more intense than karuta.
    For you my good sir although it's been played out I don't care:

http://files.sharenator.com/1_I_Dont...295658-580.jpg
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

The ending almost seems like they are planning on season 2, luckily it's animated by the same studio (Madhouse) as Kaiji which sold equally as bad, but still got a second season, fingers crossed Chihayafuru gets the same treatment.
    Season two will happen. I do not have a sliver of doubt. If I allow myself to lose hope, then it's over. KEEP THE FAITH.
    Done here.

Currently watching:
    One Piece - 544
    Toriko - 53
    The Big O - 26/26

Watched:
    Afro Samurai
    Death Note
    Cowboy Bebop
    Gurren Lagann
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Midori Days
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Samurai Champloo
    Soul Eater
    Trigun
    Welcome to the NHK!
    Wolf's Rain

Well, I finished The Big O this week. I'll probably buy the boxset sometime 'cause I'm sure there's something I've missed or overlooked.

For my next series, I think I'll start Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna...

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    Well, I finished The Big O this week. I'll probably buy the boxset sometime 'cause I'm sure there's something I've missed or overlooked.
    How good do you think it was? I was considering watching it someday. Did you watch it dubbed? I heard Steve Blum is in it.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 28/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 260/-
    Mouretsu Pirates 15/26
    Uchuu Kyoudai 4/-
    Natsuiro Kiseki 3/12
    Accel World 3/24
    Zetman 4/13
    Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ 4/-
    Yurumates 3D 3/-
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead 4/10

Sankarea 3/-
    Acchi Kocchi 3/-
    Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna 4/13
    Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 3/12
    Nazo no Kanojo X 3/13
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 3/12
    Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san 3/-
    Jormungand 3/12
    Sakamichi no Apollon 3/11
    Tsuritama 3/11
    Eureka Seven Ao 3/-

Hyouka 1/21

I seen this picture posted on MAL which made me lol.
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...95212953_n.jpg
    My Anime List

Page 143 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast